• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

creepiest villagers?

Coco is a creepy villager and I do love her! People find her creepy because of how she looks.

Jitters.. I have his card and everytime I have to open my card album I turn the page fast with him on it..

Cole. He moved into my town in front of the path to the beach which is a horrible spot, so I already didn't like him, then his eyes are so freaky, and I just want him to move! For some reason I always see him bhind trees or houses and it looks like he's stalking the other villagers. Once he asked, but when I said yes he said he said he didn't want to move anymore and I actually almost screamed because he will forever creep on everyone.

I guess you could say Stitches and Lucky, but I love them either way! Their my creepy villagers uwu

I've always felt this way about Ozzie and Lyman. Clyde - I thought I liked him until I saw him in person. His coloring just looks sickly to me. Rodney, Vladimir, and Chow weird me out too.

I like Clyde but I wish he was more yellow in New Leaf. I totally see what you mean - sometimes his color in New Leaf just looks ew.
I've grown to adore him tho lol

He is much more yellow and cheery in City Folk!

I've never been a big fan of Beardo because... well, his beard. His eyes don't even have pupils which makes it creepier. *shudder* Jitters too. His eyes creep me out every time I see him, so I moved him out of my town.

Coco for sure, it's strange for an AC character to have a gyroid face and it is even stranger when you realize that gyroids are modeled after Haniwa figureines, which are made of clay and buried with the deceased..

(On a side note: He's not a villager but Kapp'n is weird. He's been hitting on the "obviously very young" female human characters since AC:CF? Arrest this man)

Last edited:
I personally find cobb and coco the creepiest ^ ^; omg. even though I love coco to death. i don't really like beardo either, i mean he's nice, but he just gives me a weird feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky is pretty spooky too but I love him so much! I mean who wouldn't love the sweet mummy dog?! ;o; besides cookie he's got to be my favorite dog design...!

Back