• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

creepiest villagers?

Stitches and Pietro give me the creeps...

Beardo. His face weirds me out. I also don't like how his gut hair sticks out from under all of his shirts...

Probably Coco, with her soulless, gyroid-esque face. ...But I guess she's still kinda cute? Wouldn't mind having her in my town tbh

My creepiest villager EVER, was Tabby in WW.

Loved her though! ^_^

Last edited:
I've always felt this way about Ozzie and Lyman. Clyde - I thought I liked him until I saw him in person. His coloring just looks sickly to me. Rodney, Vladimir, and Chow weird me out too.

I think some of the creepiest ones can be the ones that have no eyes like Coco, Stitches or Peaches. But i've gotten used to it by now, and I find most of them more cute than creepy. Nindori from e+ version is still creepy as anything though, he's still up there as one of the creepiest. He could say anything to me and i'd still be creeped out. I think it really depends though on how a villager acts towards me in order for me to find them creepy. Coco is still creepy to me but I guess that's part of the charm.

Depend of the perspective. Some people think Stitches and Peaches look creepy cause they're living toys. For others (like me) looks cool.

Other one is Rodeo or Katt.

i do not like muffy. her eyes scare me and the sheeps' scarfs can make them look like someone is trying to rip off their headss

Back