creepiest villagers?

exorcism

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
who do you think are some of the creepiest villagers?

all the creepy-ish villagers are my favs but jfc if stitches doesn't drive me up the wall. i wanted to love him so bad but his whole childish vibe is really way too weird. and of course the first thing he ever asked me for was my skeleton (omg) so now his house is all the weird kiddie furniture and then just. a skeleton in the corner.

my baby creepy villager though is dotty i love her so much. i won't lie though, my opinion on her was pretty swayed when i saw this picture (warning for blood) when i searched her on google images. i'm in love

so who are some of your favorite (or least favorite!) creepy villagers?

* Sparro - looks like a living dead (Imagine you are sitting in your room alone at night, you look out the window and see his face staring at you)
* I find Freckles creepy for some reason O_O
* Female Gorillas (Jane, Violet, Rocket) - yuck
* Coco - Soulless rabbit

Last edited:
I agree! Dotty is kind of creepy looking, but I love her. I honestly think Gaston is creepy looking, but I know a lot of people like him.

stitches has never creeped me out idk why. i think hes cute and i had him in my town for a long time

lucky creeps me out (but in a good way like i think he's cute), coco kinda creeps me out, dotty creeps me out big time, pietro creeps me out UGH but i still love how colorful he is, Marcel is super weird and creepy.

also I found this image on google and it's creeping me out
M56naU0.png

I used to like Klaus in my town before my big break from ACNL. When I came back though, I swear he was hitting on my mayor in the creepiest/most uncomfortable way ever. Needless to say he's been cycled and gone.

I image Stitches was a real bear at one time and then someone ripped him apart and took out his eyes and stitched him back-together.

Rodeo also kind of creeps me out but I love him. Chow is just freakn werid. When I had him in town he would always lurk behind my house even though he lived across town.

Also Greta when she's mad. She looks okay when she's normal, but don't make her angry...
greta.jpg

Coco and stitches
When I was playing ac on ds version, I hate stitches and keep throwing rubbish next to his house,even not sending him any medicine when he was sick... I was terrible

Back