• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dan and Phil, anyone?

I was lucky enough to meet and interview them in February at the BBC. Unfortunately, the only picture I got of them is kinda low quality as we took a picture of our teacher's phone (she took the picture for us). Then the actual photo deleted (as well as the video of me interviewing them)... great

******** wannabe memesters
If your actually a fan, okay, i get your joking. if not, leave. this thread is for the phandom to talk, not haters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was lucky enough to meet and interview them in February at the BBC. Unfortunately, the only picture I got of them is kinda low quality as we took a picture of our teacher's phone (she took the picture for us). Then the actual photo deleted (as well as the video of me interviewing them)... great

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

They were very genuine, they acted exactly as they do in their videos. They're tall, considering I was around the 6ft/5'11ft mark at the time. I remember I was freaking out when I saw Dan through a window, and then 15 minutes later I was talking to him and Phil, it felt surreal

They were very genuine, they acted exactly as they do in their videos. They're tall, considering I was around the 6ft/5'11ft mark at the time. I remember I was freaking out when I saw Dan through a window, and then 15 minutes later I was talking to him and Phil, it felt surreal

ASDFGHJKL I CANT BREATHE IM TOO EXCITED TO FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION HOW DID THEY SMELL (genuine question)

ASDFGHJKL I CANT BREATHE IM TOO EXCITED TO FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION HOW DID THEY SMELL (genuine question)

Good I suppose, I was too overwhelmed my idols were stood in front of me I forgot to smell, but the whole building smelt nice. If I get blessed by a miracle to meet them again, I'll make sure to give them a sniff

I used to be a big fan in 2012-2013 but then due to some stuff I had to close my twitter account where I interacted with other fans lol and since then I stopped liking them lol. I watch some of their videos but I have a lot of youtubers that I like better. Also?? Their book?? why did they make it?? I really don't get it...

They're alright but tbh a lot of the fans are really creepy and weird about them. I really dislike the extreme shipping going on too, imo irl shipping is just wrong.

Does anyone remember the 1st of april 2013 when everyone changed their twitter name and profile pic to dan or/and phil lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also wtf is up with their gaming channel or w/e it is??

I love Dan and Phil!
I really wish Phil would get more recognition for all of his creativity.

I love Dan and Phil!
I really wish Phil would get more recognition for all of his creativity.

Why does Phil only have 2,877,885 subscribers, while Dan has 5,043,244?? It's unfair, it's like a lot of people prefer Dan to Phil, the term 'phandom' is pretty much the 'dandom' considering how a lot of people seem to forget Phil exists

Why does Phil only have 2,877,885 subscribers, while Dan has 5,043,244?? It's unfair, it's like a lot of people prefer Dan to Phil, the term 'phandom' is pretty much the 'dandom' considering how a lot of people seem to forget Phil exists
dan is "awkward, cute and quirky" and probably most fans want to be his bf lol and phil is like 30, isn't considered as attractive and blogs about kind of weird stuff, like imo he's not as interesting. While dan talks about how TOTALLY AWKWARD he is, phil talks about that one time he got yet lagged or when he met an odd lady somewhere.
people don't really watch his videos and go "lol SAME i'm SO awkward :3 xD ^-^"??? idk

idk if that why, but it's my theory lol

tumblr_inline_noh7jydON01rr2djy_540.jpg

Back