Dan and Phil, anyone?

Cherry Kisses

u wot m8
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Does anyone here know the YouTubers danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil? They are honestly the most amazing and original people in the YouTube community. Like the 7 Second Challenge? Thank Phil for that. I honestly feel like I'm the only person in the Phandom here.

I watch 'em from time to time. They are quite funny. Phil is my favorite of the two.

I love both Dan and Phil, they are great and such cuties!

Dan is (in my opinion) funnier and more entertaining to watch, but don't get me wrong I LOVE Phil the cutie too!

The topics in their videos they discuss are so relatable and that is probably why I like them so much, they are just adorable little dorks.

Also this:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Yaaaassss, whenever they post a new vid I jump on that ish like asap.

Is it bad I've been under 301 club for 2 years without fail...

Oh wait idc

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love both Dan and Phil, they are great and such cuties!

Dan is (in my opinion) funnier and more entertaining to watch, but don't get me wrong I LOVE Phil the cutie too!

The topics in their videos they discuss are so relatable and that is probably why I like them so much, they are just adorable little dorks.

Also this:
View attachment 144383

Yasss my thoughts exactly

I'm subbed to both but I feel like I relate to Dan more than Phil. (But I love both <3)

Not a huge fan, since I really tend to avoid things with huge fanbases. Though, I do like and relate to Dan on most things.

imo fanbases of specific youtubers are typically made up of twelve year olds so i try not getting involved with them..i enjoy watching their videos but i watch other youtubers too, so its not like im obsessed with them

Some of their videos are funny but their fans can be insufferable sometimes, like pairing them together as a couple I find mildly creepy.

I know of them from PDRsan & Mimei. Duncan is more my kind of nerdy // he just happens to be very similar to my boyfriend.

Back