• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I just commissioned an artist and I have some questions...

Lol it's for the quality for the art and stuff I'm not an artist but drawing isn't easy it's tedious so yeah so if the person is drawing 11 villagers and she's taking time out of her/his day then I think 90$ can be a reasonable price

I'll be sure to share the finished product on here, I can't wait to see it! And I ended up changing my request a bit to 7 villagers + a pretty detailed background totaling up to a little more than $60, quite different than what it originally was. and for those wondering, here's the artist's tumblr

I'll be sure to share the finished product on here, I can't wait to see it! And I ended up changing my request a bit to 7 villagers + a pretty detailed background totaling up to a little more than $60, quite different than what it originally was. and for those wondering, here's the artist's tumblr

There art is gorgeous! Luck you

Oh I did it so I don't have to find it later on cause the thread will go to like the third page tommorow plus I wanna see the are you orderd so I bumped it for that to:)

YAAY it's finally finished...

GkDuiu0.jpg

all credit goes to the amazing artist, Julia

Last edited:
oh wow its lovely!! :D thank you for showing us~

Last edited:
Back