• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Embarrassing stories

sure is haha! I think my cities like 2-3 in the world.

And yeah i just given up on the whole pleated skirt thing all together because it's windy every single day here.

A couple of years ago I went ice-skating with my class as an end of year reward thing. I don't ice-skate very often (living in Australia there isn't much ice..) so when I first start off I'm a bit wobbly until I get used to it and then I'm fine.

Anyways one of my annoying guy friends who is really good at ice-skating kept zooming past me as I'm hobbling along making silly remarks about how bad at it I was and so I decided to go really fast just to prove to him that I could be as fast as him. I was okay for the first five seconds or so and I said something along the lines of 'Ha! I can do it' and then completely stacked it.

on the final field trip of eighth grade on the bus people were rly pissing me off so i had a breakdown and literally told everyone what i thought of them even with their parents there LOL
im not really embarrassed but people always assume that its something id be embarrassed by so i guess ill post it
--
also id like to add, every single time people sing happy birthday to me i get super embarrassed.

Last edited:
When I was 13 or 14, I got a really bad stomach virus. Well, that night I had drank a lot of water because I'd been dehydrated from going to the bathroom so much. As I was laying on the couch to go to sleep, because I was too tired/sick to move, I had to puke all of a sudden. So I get up and rush to the bathroom and as I'm running through the kitchen, I puke up water all over the floor(Remember I had drank water all day and had literally not eaten anything) in front of me and since I was running as it happened... I slipped and fell into it, made a loud crashing noise as I fell on my ass, and pooped myself a little bit. So my parents get out of bed to see what the noise was, but I'm already in the bathroom washing myself off in the shower and stuff. All I hear, while I'm in the bathroom, is a loud thud as my mom fell and screamed, "Who the **** spilled water all over the floor and didn't clean it up?!"

mfw

6gl5ubK.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first day I wore my new pleated school skirt was when I was walking down the stairs to go to my next class. I'm in my 11th year and walking behind me were a bunch of boys in the year below. A massive gust of wind blew my skirt up and yep... these boys saw the whole thing. Sucks living in the second windiest city in the world.

Were you not wearing underwear? wat

Back