• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Embarrassing stories

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
in one of my classes during the post school year, we working on a powerpoint for a presentation about our assigned countries. while i was working on my presentation in the computer lab with my friends, there was nobody else in the room so as a crappy joke we'd paste random pictures onto each other's work every time we got up to print something. i was finished by the end of the day but completely forgot to delete one of the pictures, which took up a whole slide

fast forward onto the actual presentation, i was serious and everything trying to get a 4.0 and when I clicked for the next slide, a fkg meme of Jim Carry showed up on the screen (i actually found the pic that was used here) :/ it was awkward explaining why that was included in my presentation haha..

Oh gosh ;.; that's awkward. Did you get in any serious trouble ?
For me, it's hard to remember.
I think the most embarrassing moment was when I was on a school bus and I was about to get off to my stop home. My book bag zipper broke and all my papers and books fell out .. It was really awkward and the worst part is nobody bothered to help me and was actually trying to step on and over my stuff while mineuvering around me in the crampt school bus. Ah thank god I no longer have middle school and high school.

Oh gosh ;.; that's awkward. Did you get in any serious trouble ?
For me, it's hard to remember.
I think the most embarrassing moment was when I was on a school bus and I was about to get off to my stop home. My book bag zipper broke and all my papers and books fell out .. It was really awkward and the worst part is nobody bothered to help me and was actually trying to step on and over my stuff while mineuvering around me in the crampt school bus. Ah thank god I no longer have middle school and high school.

ahh--thats like one of the things im paranoid over
i didnt really get in trouble, but i tried not to drag my friends into the situation so i just got my grade reduced to a 3.0 for that

My most embarrassing moment was probably when I was in a church choir at age 6 or so and we were doing the nativity scene in front of the entire church. I was part of a group of angels that were pretending to play trumpets while Jesus and Mary did their thing in the middle of the stage, and suddenly I felt really sick and barfed up all over the angel in front of me. I feel so sorry for them, got in their hair and everything :c

That sorta happened to me. I was filming for my cinema class and my friend and I were ****ing around and we didn't know we were recording. So, I said something like,"Dude, you're so ****ing stupid." and he said,"Yeah? You suck so much ****." and then we gave it to our friend to edit because it was his job. So, presentation day happens and it was going well until you hear what we said REALLY loudly. I got in so much trouble for that.

I have a lot of embarassing or cringy things happen to me but I'll just mention this one. In high school, I had to go down a ton of stairs. I suddenly fell and rolled down knocking people out of the way. Then I reached the final step and tripped again. People just shrugged and walked over my lifeless corpse. Some people were really mad at me though because I took them down with me.

I have a few...

1. When I was little, I used to go to a daycare. The bathrooms there were just a small room with a toilet in the middle; no stalls. One day I was using the bathroom and this kid barged in and when he saw me in there, he ran away. The little sh!t head didn't bother to close the door or anything so I had to get off the toilet and shut the door. Everyone was basking in the glory that was my 'private parts'.

2. In middle school, I can't remember what I was looking at but it must've been so interesting that I walked straight into a pole.

3. And just the other day, I tripped up the stairs on my way onto the bus. I made a loud inhuman sound when I fell. I scraped and bruised my knee.

I have more stories I'm sure but that's all I can remember at the moment.

For some reason, I seem to have awful experiences with doors. A few years ago at school, someone slammed a door in my face (literally hitting my face >.<) and damn near broke my glasses. Not long after, I got stuck in a door as my bag got jammed in it and I couldn't free it. Quite a few people saw that, and while that's honestly not very embarrasing, one of the girls wouldn't let me live it down. She made quite a few jokes referencing doors around me, and with another friend (*cough* CommanderLeahShepard*cough*) even started teasing me about my sexuality by comparing me to one particular door that "swings both ways".

When I was really young, too, I once wet myself on stage at school. I'd really needed the toilet but couldn't go at the time because we were in the middle of an assembly. I had to get up on stage to get this stupid award thing, which was really just a certificate saying something along the lines of "Well done for excellent behaviour", and I couldn't hold it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2. In middle school, I can't remember what I was looking at but it must've been so interesting that I walked straight into a pole.
This has happened to me before too, actually. On halloween a few years ago, I was out with a few friends. It was dark, and the costume I had on meant I wasn't wearing my glasses. I was never allowed to live that one down either.

Last edited:
My May-June TBT posts ;-;
Also,when i was in 5th grade (2008),we would have a notebook were we would write:
-If we maked something wrong
-If we didn't bring the Homework
Anyways,even if the things i writed there was by the second option,always,i just started crying :S
Always.would.cry

I remember when I was in elementary school and one of my friends threw a basketball into a hoop not realizing there was a lunch lady underneath it supervising everyone. I was seen as a really polite and innocent kid in elementary school and I bursted out laughing and it was kind of awkward when the lunch lady looked at me.

I was talking to my friend once and walked right into a pole. My nose started bleeding. It was bad.

The other day I got my ps4 from Amazon in the mail and I squealed like a girl when I got the package right in front of the UPS guy but I have a really deep voice so it sounded awful.

I am baso stealing this from OP coz it reminded me but once I had to do a slide show presentation on a bacterial diseases so I did cat scratch coz it sounded funny and I wanted to be #unique so when I did the slide show I just filled with randoms at pics and then halfway thru the presentation I started Laughin coz one of the cast was rly funny

The first day I wore my new pleated school skirt was when I was walking down the stairs to go to my next class. I'm in my 11th year and walking behind me were a bunch of boys in the year below. A massive gust of wind blew my skirt up and yep... these boys saw the whole thing. Sucks living in the second windiest city in the world.

I remember I was wearing these leggings I had that have holes all the way down my legs to go clubbing, this guy yelled out "hey you have holes in your pants!!", everyone looked and I was already super insecure so I wasn't very happy. :c

when i was 1 i went skating it my summer camp and everything was good until i fell doing a split and ripped my pants

I constantly think people are talking/saying hi to me, so I'll like wave at random people and it's just really uncomfortable.

I'm just one big ball of shame

Well, one time in high school I accidently called my teacher "dad". Everyone heard me.

OHMIGOSH this has happened to me several times in Elementary/Middle school, though I used to call the teacher mum since most of my teachers have been females.

I can't really think of a embarrassing story, really, but there was this one time when I was giving a speech in the school assembly and since I forgot to wear a belt due to being in a hurry, my pants kinda dipped down quite abit. It was a bit embarassing but being the optimistic guy I am, I shrugged it off with a smile :p

Just yesterday I called my Literature teacher 'mum' UGH it's so embarrassing hahaha! And yeah wardrobe malfunctions are probably the extent of my embarrassment.

I was being stupid at school, and every time someone walked through the door, I'd close it on the them. This 6th former began to walk through the door and I accidentally hit him in the side. So he got super pissed and literally slammed the door in my face and squashed me against the wall. My glasses were imprinted in my face after that xD Serves me right.

Another story (also involving glasses getting squashed into my face at school) was when I was walking through the school gate and was worried someone was looking at me and laughing or something. (IDK why I thought that but I'm very self-conscious) So, I looked around me to check no one was looking at me and...walked straight into a pole.... And someone was watching *facepalm*

The arm of my glasses came loose too LOL

Back