turn offs.

feet in general just disgust me, but its hard to avoid since everyone has them haha

my sister has a fear of feet and one christmas my mom held her down while my cosuin stuck her feet in her face and she started bawling lmfao

Never heard of toe hair before, sounds odd.

For me, it'd have to be... being too curious, I guess?
Or rather, asking too many unneeded questions.

I get like three toe hairs on my big toes, but they get really long. I just have them waxed when my legs get waxed. Some places want to charge extra for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed my biggest turn off is big beards. Hate them so much.

Last edited:
Short people. I feel so mean but honestly I don't like looking down at people (im really tall) and I don't like it when short people make mean comments like "whats the weather like up there" etc sooooo

People who treat others badly, are prejudiced, or drink/use drugs. So basically everybody turns me off.

people with big egos/cocky idiots

smokers (idc about other drugs, but my asthma reacts a lot when you ****ing smoke in public)

those ppl in group projects that never do anything

lazy people

bigots
and beards. if u got a beard we aint dating

i love glasses tho.. if u wear glasses might make an exception

also if u have a bad fashion sense

Smoking or drug use.
Rude people and people with huge egos.

Immediate turn-offs are guys with extreme amounts of body hair.

Other turn-offs would be poor hygiene, slobbiness, long facial hair, guys any more than a head shorter than me (but that's really rare lmao), and guys who only wear the same type of outfit everyday.

BAD BREATH. If your breath is stanky, I will try to avoid you at all costs.

Basically bad hygiene is a huge turn off. Along with a crappy personality and no sense of humor.

Nail biting, walk around the house with your bare feet (pls put socks on, feet are gross), smoking.

If you do any of these I will not be your spicy mama.

Last edited:
Back