• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

hey dad how are you tonight
just wondering

Annoyed and tired.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I for sure know who it is now unless Sarasa succeeded in tricking me, so it's just gonna be a long cycle of me just defending myself. It's boring to make reads when you know for sure it's them, but I think I've pointed out pleeenty about Tom. As for Crys, I've probably got some convincing to do when it comes to me vs him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My feelings about the next three days better summarized:

ghDizi9.gif

So I'm gonna finally jump on the wagon and vote Dolby - I'm still very uncertain about him because he's a hard player to read, and from my past experience he's very lowkey in a lot of his playstyle, but there's just too many inconsistencies going on with him right now a lot of alignments that can be told from his flip. The things everyone has said today are the first impressions, and past games have proven I need to pay attention to day one behavior and focus on it heavily no matter what day it is.
Jumps on a bandwagon, just to say that he's uncertain. Trying to distance himself from a very bad bandwagon in way to seem pro-town, which you are not.

tbh I actually should have relied on my meta feelings about Dolby: he's not played since the time when the random lynching, lynching distractions, and no lynching was easy to make happen on here, whereas we've come to really embrace scumhunting right off the bat Day 1 - but there are a lot of inconsistencies with what he responded to me with.
He got on the Dolby lynch for wanting to lynch Ash based on meta but then says he should had relied on his meta feelings, it's a contradiction in some way. Sounds like he was making excuses for his voting and trying to seem as town.

I've given that a thought but it wouldn't make sense unless they're bad as me as maf - the lesson I learned from a recent game, and it's a universal tip when you're mafia, is that you don't want to bus your partners unless you absolutely have to - your KP is your key to having a better chance of winning.
I feel like in this quote he's trying to hard at distancing himself from being Maf. It just seems fake.

You would reduce towns numbers just to clear yourself, and it just so happens that mafia also shot Ashtot as well for whatever reason that might be? But it wasn't you?

If we're going to assume Forek is legit vig then god dangit Forek, then never claim during night as pr with ammo good god.
Forek clearly say that he's a ONE shot vig, but Dad still thinks he's got ammo. Mad bc you didn't get to kill him that night? :lemon:

Also I'm going to be honest, Feloreena deserves to be modkilled at this point. I don't know why she was given one more day than the other person who was modkilled.
Seems that in this post he wants Fel to be modkilled when it would just lower towns numbers. This post seems a little passive aggressive to me.

If justice put a suicide bomber in the game, had it gone off yesterday...
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean but it makes me uneasy.

Doesn't mean I ain't gonna slap my vote on you anyways, lol. I've made my reads on you and Tom and will stick to them unless new, significant information arises.
Says we need to find the roleblocker but still votes for Labelle, that's so counter productive. I feel like he went for the easy lynch when there was so many other variables to be accounted for but went for the Labelle lynch without a second thought.

Anyways I wan't people to read this bad post with jumbled thoughts, and give me- this, a chance. Dad has been trying to appear pro-town at the start of the game but he's not. He bused Endless day to to try to get cleared but it's different in my eyes. Most Lynches that Dad has "led" or participated in has led to the slaughter of town. Lets make sure we don't mess this last chance we have up, and lynch DAD tomorrow. btw I'm sorry if this is a bad post All my thoughts are jumbled and I won't be on till the 16th so I rushing it. k bye see you tommorow.

Oml

I want Dad to defend himself, but I will say that I could refute all of them except maybe the second quote.

Crys, there's very likely two scum left, and you've got Tom and me to choose from. I want to hear who you think is maf and why, in the same way tou just made an FOS at Dad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm willing to give you a chance. I really am.

But when you use no logic and Dad already has a lynch against scum under his belt, I'm pretty damn sure that he's the Townie out of you three. What got me in particular is that you said we need to lynch DAD, so definitely not Tom, which it shouldn't really matter between those two. The fact that you're so confident in that makes me pretty damn sus.

Also, this further cements my idea that a Dad/Crys team would be wtf, so this further confirms that Tom is one of the mafians.

I'm only quoting Crys here, but I'm too lazy to copy and delete things ten times in a row. Anyways, first significant post from Crys in a while is making a case on me, when it's absolutely necessary that he do so as one of the unclears:

Jumps on a bandwagon, just to say that he's uncertain. Trying to distance himself from a very bad bandwagon in way to seem pro-town, which you are not.

It's day 1 and there's no way I could have been very certain about anyone the way I was when there was more information, such as day 2 with Endless. Thus begins your cherry picking of my large amount of posts to try and paint me as having been anti-town all along. As it stands, I was being pro-town in joining the Dolby wagon because all town can do and should do on day 1 is lynch the person who has presented the most suspicious or unusual behavior in the entire game so far and knowing that even if this is a mislynch (which it usually is), it's getting information and establishing interactions and stances people have made. At this point in the game, looking back on the Dolby lynch has indeed given me information now that it's narrowed down to three unclears: one (me) was lynching based on the intentions stated above, one didn't vote at all (you), and one automatically seemed to know it wasn't Dolby and instead randomvoted me to 'bait reactions' thus distracting from the fact that in reality he just had given little reads and taken no stances at all (Tom).

He got on the Dolby lynch for wanting to lynch Ash based on meta but then says he should had relied on his meta feelings, it's a contradiction in some way. Sounds like he was making excuses for his voting and trying to seem as town.

Lynching somebody solely on meta is different than being hesitant to lynch somebody based on meta - one is more harmful than the other. And I was just reflecting on my choice by saying I should have relied on my meta feelings: Dolby hasn't played in a while and is therefore coming from the old piss-poor-play tbt mafia generation when people actually did just lynch inactives and random lynched day 1. Had I chosen to latch onto another candidate, it might have been a successful lynch. In short, I wasn't excusing my play, but just evaluating for myself what I did wrong for future improvement.

I feel like in this quote he's trying to hard at distancing himself from being Maf. It just seems fake.

No, that's not what I was doing. What can't be seen there is that I was quoting Rune talking about thinking it could have been a conspiracy between Ender and Endless (to clear Ender), and why I pointed out based on the assumption that they were experienced players that bussing for clearing yourself and sacrificing KP for it is bad play (such as mine in KtbC), which is why I thought that's not what was going on. Turns out I was right, given Blu's inspection result on Ender.

Forek clearly say that he's a ONE shot vig, but Dad still thinks he's got ammo. Mad bc you didn't get to kill him that night?

Ah, here's a nice example of bad quote fishing. Why? In that first quote, I posted before Ender confirmed that he was protected, which is what confirmed Forek. Meaning before Ender confirmed Forek I had the right to suspect Forek was claiming the one-shot vig and making Ashtot the kill as maf to buy time. In that second quote, I'm just annoyed with Forek for outing at night when there was no reason to do so. And there wasn't.

Seems that in this post he wants Fel to be modkilled when it would just lower towns numbers. This post seems a little passive aggressive to me.

That wasn't passive aggression it was straightforward aggression, it was unfair that just because she posted twice promising activity but giving none, and then not voting, she was deserving of a free pass as compared to Cocoabean.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean but it makes me uneasy.

9/11 joke, shamelessly in poor taste.

Says we need to find the roleblocker but still votes for Labelle, that's so counter productive. I feel like he went for the easy lynch when there was so many other variables to be accounted for but went for the Labelle lynch without a second thought.

Of course we needed to hope that if she was maf she was roleblocker, because that would be a great boon to our cop. There were many variables that I've posted about earlier but of course one of those variables turned out to be me being wrong about you and townreading you out of the three, and Tom would follow LaBelle's lynch in my mind, so also considering Rune's flip I did head straight for LaBelle, but second thought requires new information that never developed over the day, which was quiet as hell.

Anyways, nice try with making a case against me to persuade town I'm scum rather than you. You go for me first because Tom is your bus that you'll have to develop a read for, since from your point of view you would be the only town. But you aren't, and unlike me fail to give a read on Tom until now.

Holdup holdup holdup guys it might be a good idea to look back at the claims. Gimma a sec.

Posting this rn in case I die in 3 min

KgaMfxM.png

Alice was running out of time.

She usually felt safe in the cyber world than in real life... There, she always had control. Always. She was the queen of the cyberspace. This was her wonderland.

She got information about the dragon, and now she was facing the consequences. She required a hefty fee, but no matter how rich she was now was not worth her life. Whatever was chasing her, was going to kill her.

Her cyber self ran, and APEX trailed behind. Alice reached out for the terminal, she was so close to logging out. Once she was logged out, she would leave the world of decking for a while.

But poor little Alice didn't make it. She was just too slow.

Alice, aka Blu Rose died in her wonderland.

nXBbTm2.png
You are Alice, a cop. You?re a decker, running across the cyberweb. If someone?s looking for information, you?re their best bet. You are an expert at finding what you want. Because of this, you may inspect one person each night. You win when all anti town forces are dead

Day Five ends at September 18th, 4PM PST / 7 PM EST. You have 48 hours to lynch.

Hmm alright. That gives me peace of mind.

Alright, so what I said from last night, Tom is most logically the most confirmed mafian we have, so he gets my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jfc whats up with two of you being on Anon.

I'm down to vote either Tom or Crys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And one confirmed was better than nothing Blu, gave us lots of info.

So in the interest of not letting town lose, I would like to make an announcement: I am Blitz, a doctor. I held my tongue mostly because I hoped the remaining scum would just peg me as a baiting townie, but its clear that the remaining scum is one other noncleared blues and then most likely Crys.

So uhh yeah pleasea no lyncha meesa or issa do best jar jar impersonation.

Hm alright, I'm gonna opt to take off my vote and wait to see if we have any counter claims. If Tom is telling the truth, we have a Dad/Crys scum team 100%, but I don't think a counter claim is out of the question.

So in the interest of not letting town lose, I would like to make an announcement: I am Blitz, a doctor. I held my tongue mostly because I hoped the remaining scum would just peg me as a baiting townie, but its clear that the remaining scum is one other noncleared blues and then most likely Crys.

So uhh yeah pleasea no lyncha meesa or issa do best jar jar impersonation.

Night action report? (Where were you last night.)

You know. I seriously considered to see any way you were legit and then realised you weren't.

See, there isn't a doctor in this game. I just wanted to lure the mafia away from killing Blu as long as possible. And possibly get them to false-claim doc like this.

I am Glory the Veteran.

See, Sarasa asking on Day 2 if someone got an attacked and healed notification if they got docsaved was the entire basis of my fake-claim of doc-saved green on Day 3 after I had baited the mafia into shooting me once.

and, let me just say, a doc and 2 vets in a small game? No siree.

I would thank you for falling into my well placed trap but, I'll be honest, you were going to be lynched today anyway.

Well, if I can't read people that well because my style of reading is heavily based around noticing playstyles, at least I can bring the genius mech side of the game. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seriously though, I'm still sad about my horribad accuracy on everyone but Endless.

Back