• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Is it guaranteed that we have an investigative role, though? Blu hasnt had an investigation that I'd consider confirming of him yet, which is why I left him at light green. The alternative is that we don't have any investigatives at all, which seems unlikely, but I'd like to see some results before I completely clear him.

Sarasa. Endless was Godfather. Returns Green to investigations. There wouldn't be a role like that if we didn't have a cop.

...what?

Exactly why you suspecting me as one of the town's only confirmeds is unhelpuful because you're admitting to putting about 20% effort into the game. And we should think about both illogical choices/reasoning behind those choices and little meta nuances to decide on something, along with other little things like how people are structuring or typing out their posts and how they interacted with dead players. I'm not great enough to tell you how to play, but I at least know this is a good start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you've yet to point out what matches to my pokemon gameplay here - if I wasn't myself but had been playing with me a lot recently, I'd say my playstyle more so matches mine in KtbC since I bussed Tom and pillow the first two days (I would have been bussing Endless here). Also kind of a stretch since pokemon was a PM game and what became my downfall in that one was Truffle catching onto my PM schemes and shooting me.

Also, the fact that you didn't even know Endless but were able to come up with your own reasonings to lynch him based on his day 1 choices show you're capable of not relying solely on meta.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Blu should be dark green at this point Sarasa, they've had an entire day to be counterclaimed and that hasn't happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, for day 4, it'd be helpful for somebody to ISO myself, LaBelle, Tom, and Crys - they are the unconfirmed players and thus are the lynch pool for this day. And if mafia can't roleblock Blu (they'd have to not have a roleblocker) then that'd be even better because it would reduce the pool by one. From my point of view, if it was a report on LaBelle, Tom, or Crys it'd mean I know for sure who mafia is, with the rare case (which is probably not the case) that Sarasa fabricated the vet role and held back one kill night 1. I reeeally don't think Sarasa did that based on me thinking I was right that Endless tried to fearkill him so if I'm wrong she's done a good job.

dad i'm really sorry i get what you're saying (or at least think i do) but i'm just barely suspecting you. it can't even really be called a suspicion by anyone's standards... i understand from where you'd get that i'm REALLY suspecting you, however, because i seem to have blatantly said it myself. rather, these are just gut feelings that probably have no substance. this has no more merit to it than the days in games past where i would look at a group that voted for a single person and say "i bet there's at least 2 mafia in there." it has no merit to it and is just a different statement based off of the same things. it's just like, people, if i were to lynch a person right now, or if i were kingmaker, i'd put more effort into the game i'd say "lynch crys or dad." however i'd more likely actually say to lynch crys at this point because you intimidate me and i really do not like arguing with people. that didn't stop me from arguing with karla, yes, i know, but screw me i was twelve that game. i consider two years to be a realllyyyyyy long time for a developing brain.

and, yes, i have yet to point that out. as a victim of your play that game, i can say that i was legitimately convinced of you're town-ness in that game but it wasn't really based off of anything but your nice and warming vibe that i got from your pms (not the syndrome get your mind out of the gutter). yes, this is extremely stupid, i get it, but it was enough for me, this game, to think "wait, he's doing it again." it's really stupid and based off of one sentence with a past of you doing it and oath2order doing it and people doing it to jennifer in her single game, but it bumps you up just a little teeny-tiny bit over the others in the lynch pool in my eyes.

i rly like meta though dad i just have to be thinking irrationally to argue against an "airtight" case in order to not use meta, though, right? whatever, i'll try to be more like some others and be all "what would mafiosi do in this situation?" after all every mafioso is going for one single goal: eliminate all others and convince people you're good while doing it, right? the thing is, however, there are many ways to do it, and the preferences depend on the person, no? i guess that's why i like meta.

and sarasa i'm being generous calling you confirmed too because it wouldn't have been the hardest thing in the world to just retract a kill night 1, especially considering that no one was suspicious of endless (was anyone ever really suspicious?) at that point and "confirming" a mafioso is pretty cool especially at day 2. sacrificing one kill for a confirmed mafioso and continuing to have maximum kp? that's something i would do. the thing that has prevented me from saying it myself is that 1.) conspiracy theories haven't gone well for me in the past (it would be really cool to pull one off, though) and 2.) you have no cc's for vet.

idk, I guess I just can't help but argue with you simply because your suspicions are the complete opposite of mine regarding the lynch pool of me/Tom/Crys/LaBelle (you suspect me and Crys, I suspect LaBelle and Tom), and I know that you're fellow town who has also declared they'll just bandwagon whatever. I'm not trying to be nice to try and win you over and townread me, I'm however encouraging you and pointing out your capability to base your reads on significant things rather than specific, less significant ones. Also you seem to be writing LaBelleFleur off simply because you can only compare them to how they've played as town, which doesn't always work because some people are aware of how they post as town. But honestly I see her as posting in a much more deliberate fashion (careful with how she words everything she says) than I'd expect from a town player.

Ok so i was reading through the last few pages, and LaBelle is the most likely to be scum at this point. Pretty sure Blu is going to be RB'ed tonight, so i want doc on him ofc. If LaBelle isn't scum, is probably Crys/Tom. I'm inclined to believe that tom isn't scum though. Will be back.

d4EfyaA.png

I got things to do, so early night post.

Eiger got like...ran over by a truck or something.

Eiger, aka Forek, died.

bj1f4CL.png
You are Eiger, a 1-Shot Vigilante. You?re an expert sniper, but the horrors of war has made you angry. And with the extra lost of your best friend Monika, you seek to extract revenge. Once this game, you may PM me the name of someone you wish to shoot. If the shot is blocked, it will be refunded. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

Day Four ends at September 15th (my bday@1!~~), 4PM PST / 7 PM EST. You have 48 hours and a half to lynch.​

No notifications of anything happening to me overnight. Have bad feelings Blu got roleblocked and their role is probably useless at this point if we don't lynch roleblocker today. It's kinda obvious who doctor is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If mafia actually has no roleblocker I'd have sympathy for them, kinda hard for them when it's 3 vs 12.

No notifications of anything happening to me overnight. Have bad feelings Blu got roleblocked and their role is probably useless at this point if we don't lynch roleblocker today. It's kinda obvious who doctor is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If mafia actually has no roleblocker I'd have sympathy for them, kinda hard for them when it's 3 vs 12.
a part of me thinks that the rolebloker can't block the same person again in the next night.

Doesn't mean I ain't gonna slap my vote on you anyways, lol. I've made my reads on you and Tom and will stick to them unless new, significant information arises.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a part of me thinks that the rolebloker can't block the same person again in the next night.

If this is the case they'll roleblock who they think doctor is, and it's obvious who it is. That way they can just kill Blu off, if we don't lynch roleblocker today and the two day in a row thing is the case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And of course try and get another mislynch today - that's all mafia can hope for to win the game. The lynch should be between me/Crys/Tom/LaBelle so it's 1/2 chance of lynching mafia, although in no way should it be random. If we mislynch, there's 2/3 chance of mafia being lynched at lylo and 1/2 the next day should town lynch correctly, so it doesn't look good for them.

Why is everyone so certain that roleblocker exists? We haven't had a songle person get blocked this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys said:
Why do you think that?

Why is everyone so certain that roleblocker exists? We haven't had a songle person get blocked this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you think that?
bc if a blue got outwd they could block them every day and it wouldn't be fair.

Endless immediately rolled with it. That pretty much confirmed the existence to me.

Also small game with small scum team, roleblocker is one of the most obvious scum PRs to give them a small buff. It's a really easy guess to make. Hence my D2 fakeclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

blocked friends

but i was going to inspect crys

P much as I expected then. Hummmm.

Hmm, its kinda odd how no one has mentioned a block before this then. Huh.

@Crys Thats why you have to be careful if you're outing as a blue lol. Ive never seen a roleblocker that was forced to alternate blocks like that.

Very silent.

To be honest I'm not awake enough yet, just poking my head in. A few hours until I'll be able to fully work out what I want to do.

Back