• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

I can't guarantee that I'll be consistently online anytime after today, so here's my thoughts on some people.

Dolby

I'd like to say I knew he was town all along but I legit thought he was scum

Runeraider

Yeah, he was right about Dolby being a townie, but his reason for not voting Dolby made no sense.

Runeraider (143) said:
I don't really think that Dolby is being suspicious. He's just trying to look like he's being helpful today. Of course, that is kind of suspicious, but I think we should focus on someone who's consistently being sus rather than one bad post.

He suggests we lynch someone consistently sus, and then goes on to say we should kill me (for meta and being "confusing") or an inactive. lol

Runeraider (173) said:
I'm more worried that we're lynching an active player who's actually doing thing instead of a player who has done basically nothing. (or an inactive) I would personally rather have pillow bunny lynched (mostly on meta but it seems to be happening again) since they keep posting confusing posts with weird fosses.

Runeraider (165) said:
I think that a lynch can be much better used on a player such as pillow bunny, as all they do is confuse the game with their weird fosses.

Was incredibly sure that Dolby was town, despite having no proof. At this point, I don't see how anyone could be that certain unless they were mafia.

Runeraider 173 said:
Can I be town leader if Dolby is town? :p

Rune seemed to care more about being "proven" town than not killing a town player. After his incredibly weak FOS of me, he said he wasn't even trying (trying to convince town to vote for someone who's actually scum, I assume).

OK, I'm going to switch my vote to no lynch in order to distance myself from this Dolby lynch even though it's going to go through no matter what, because I don't really think that he's that scummy.

[...]

I'm going to vote nl. I don't care if it's not optimal, it's plurality so you'll get your precious Dolby lynch.

Forek

Forek is acting just like he did last game (where he was mafia), except he's accusing me of posting nonsense and coasting instead of doge. Which is kind of hypocritical, considering everything he's said has been useless filler. I'm pretty sure that he's only accusing me because I'm friends with doge and he doesn't like her.

Said Ashtot was "town-ish" (without explanation), now wants to lynch him. Ashtot has barely posted since Forek's townread of him, and everything he's said has been more of the same. I included the only post Ashtot made in between Forek's posts for reference.

Question time over. Ashtot seems townie-ish to me, thats what i view it imo. Sorry i havent posted much, im gonna be busy until a bit unless im gonna play on my phone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[...]

Can't get a good read on Pillow or Ashtot, but i kinda think ashtot is town-ish.

i posted my reasons already, if you want to find out you can go back and read

Tomorrow I'm think we should should do a Rune/Ashtot lynch and see how Crys/Endless thing works out?

Also asked me for reads a couple times, but I didn't provide any because it was way too early.

I'm not that sus of Forek though, because iirc he always sheeps.

LaBelle

At first I found her really big post about Dolby and Crys kind of weird, because by the time it was made almost everyone had already voted. I thought she mainly just restated things that had already been said, and her accusation of Crys (who I'm still sus of) seemed over the top and revengey. She made a similarly structured case against Awesomeness of all people in Meme Mafia though, and she was town there, so it's not that big a deal imo

more later (or not)

@pillow; you knew that he (dolby) was town but you thought he was scum? Can you explain more on that your contradicting yourself.

I can't guarantee that I'll be consistently online anytime after today, so here's my thoughts on some people.

Dolby

Runeraider

Yeah, he was right about Dolby being a townie, but his reason for not voting Dolby made no sense.

He suggests we lynch someone consistently sus, and then goes on to say we should kill me (for meta and being "confusing") or an inactive. lol

Was incredibly sure that Dolby was town, despite having no proof. At this point, I don't see how anyone could be that certain unless they were mafia.

Rune seemed to care more about being "proven" town than not killing a town player. After his incredibly weak FOS of me, he said he wasn't even trying (trying to convince town to vote for someone who's actually scum, I assume).

Forek

Forek is acting just like he did last game (where he was mafia), except he's accusing me of posting nonsense and coasting instead of doge. Which is kind of hypocritical, considering everything he's said has been useless filler. I'm pretty sure that he's only accusing me because I'm friends with doge and he doesn't like her.

Said Ashtot was "town-ish" (without explanation), now wants to lynch him. Ashtot has barely posted since Forek's townread of him, and everything he's said has been more of the same. I included the only post Ashtot made in between Forek's posts for reference.

Also asked me for reads a couple times, but I didn't provide any because it was way too early.

LaBelle

At first I found her really big post about Dolby and Crys kind of weird, because by the time it was made almost everyone had already voted. I thought she mainly just restated things that had already been said, and her accusation of Crys (who I'm still sus of) seemed over the top and revengey. She made a similarly structured case against Awesomeness of all people in Meme Mafia though, and she was town there, so it's not that big a deal imo

more later (or not)

The bold part is so wrong it's hilarious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another thing, i said that ashtot seemed townish to me when i read the thread. And i read over the thread many more times, and i changed my mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another thing, i said that ashtot seemed townish to me when i read the thread. And i read over the thread many more times, and i changed my mind.

Third time he's mentioned mafia N1ing him.

What's up with your obsession with this?

I'm trying ti be funny. It's obviously not working.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby

Runeraider

Forek

LaBelle

more later (or not)

I'm just gonna stop making jokes, since people since to read too far into them. Here's a game, try and spot where I'm not being serious! If you win, you get a cookie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't sure Dolby was mafia, remember? Oh wait, you blacked out that part of my post.
Classy.

I said that I wouldn't be suprised if Dolby was mafia, but I wanted to distance myself from the bw since I actually didn't believe it.
Or at least I think I said that. Maybe it was in another post.

Point is, that part is completely false.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't sure Dolby was TOWN. TOWN. TOOOOOOWN.
Oh god, the GRAMMAR NAZIS ARE HERE.

In case I die, I'm gonna say that I think that if Endless doesn't die, he's either been protected or is probably mafia. If I could've said it in the first game I was in with them, it probably would've been really helpful.

Just a quick thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I should be online for this! Woo!

aJ4lYg8.png

A week had passed since Monika's death. You don't want to admit it, but you had dreams. You had nightmares. You blamed yourself for everything. And you couldn't get her dying face out of your mind. You were the reason she was dead. You were the reason Berlin was crumbling.

If only you saved her. If only you had jacked into the terminal instead. If only you told her to pass on the job.

But this was your price to pay. She haunted you even after death.

wwbHioR.png
This is your fault, rookie.
Why did you leave me to die?
I thought we were partners.
You could've saved me.
This is your fault, and your fault alone.
Berlin is blaming, and their blood is on your hands.
How could you?

You wake up in a sweat in the middle of the night, and you can't get her out of your head. The way she died was horrific, gruesome, and terrifying. Her eyes were rolled back, and her tongue was burned off. Something fried her brain the moment she connected to the datajack, and you don't know what.

You wish she could've died more peacefully.

You flip the sheets off, and take a walk. It's one in the morning, and Berlin is sleeping. The only people awake are druggies and late night partygoers. The smell of booze overwhelms you, and you take a detour to the park.

It's quiet. The lamps aren't powered anymore, so you sit in the dark. It's oddly peaceful to you, but there's a strong stench ruining your time. You turn on your phone, looking for the smell. If you wanted to look after Berlin, you could start here.

You find yourself closer to the smell, and you wish you hadn't. The light reveals a decomposing body behind a few bushes, and you feel puke rising from your stomach. You had seen your fair share of dead bodies, but you could never get used to it. Never.

You lean in closer to inspect who it was, and it was Zakk.

Zakk Flash.

You knew him briefly, and you two never talked. He was Berlin's drug dealer, and you swore to yourself to never inject drugs again into your body. Therefore, you never had a reason to interact with him.

He was a scummy guy, but all drug dealers were. However, he was never scummy enough to murder. You wonder how long his body had been here, but you didn't have time to worry about that. You puked besides his body.

It was going to be a long night.

pillow bunny, aka Zakk Flash overdosed.

aS3t7Ac.png
Your name is Zakk Flash, a townie. You?re the local town drug dealer. Since Germany has no laws, you?re free to sell your drugs without trouble. Some despise you, but you?re not doing any harm right? You sell all the drugs, from BTLs to battle enhancing drugs. If anyone?s looking for a fix, they know to come to you. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are eliminated.

Day 2 ends on September 9th, 4PM PST / 7 PM EST. You have 48 hours to lynch.

I need a replacement. If you know anyone who wishes to play, please have them PM me.

BOOM SHACKA LACKA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This means that pillow was on to something. As I know I'm innocent, my logical conclusion is that Forek is looking very scummy at this point.

In case I die, I'm gonna say that I think that if Endless doesn't die, he's either been protected or is probably mafia. If I could've said it in the first game I was in with them, it probably would've been really helpful.

Just a quick thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I should be online for this! Woo!

I think aa sweet potato could give us more insight than this. Why do you think tryhardless is either getting protected or Mafia?

I think aa sweet potato could give us more insight than this. Why do you think tryhardless is either getting protected or Mafia?

Pretty much just because of meta, although I do believe Endless might be scum. Can't talk now.

Oh **** I got shot last night. I have two lives though, so we're ok. Hey Doc, it gets restored if I'm healed at some point in time, so if you could do that at your leisure, I'd be grateful.

Trying to think about why people would shot PB when there was so much suspicion around them. Hm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm, looking at Pillow's posts, I can see a few possible motivations

1) Get them out of their misery (they asked to be N1'd when they signed up)
2) Someone (Townie) thought that they were scummy, and shot them
3) Someone (Scum) thought that they were onto something (which points suspicion at Forek and Rune iirc. I'll have to double check to make sure)
4) Someone (Scum) thought that killing PB would frame the people left.

What would this mean?
1) They don't pay attention to the game much, or they simply don't care. Cared more about Pillow's IRL situation than the game itself
2) Is likely one of the people who FOS'd PB
3) Is likely one of the people who FOS'd PB
4) Wanted to make it look like 2/3. In all actuality, they want to confuse town.

Considering the amount of strong players we have in this game, I'm willing to bet that it's two or four. We have plenty of people who're loose canons with their guns N1, while in a mafia where you're more likely to have a strong player, they'd be more likely to play some sort of WIFOM game.

Then there's the shot on me... I'm guessing that's a scum shot, and I don't see any real hidden motivations besides the fact that I was largely perceived as town D1. Maybe I was onto something though... I'll have to look.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So PB was sus of Crys (mainly), then Rune and Forek.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She was kinda suspicious of Labelle too, but not as much so.

I didn't shoot PB. Since I would have no reason to lie about that, you can trust me on that one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I do think that Endless is maf since they seem to be very quiet this game compared to their other games. I think that they're trying to stay undetected and instead focus on reading for blues. That's another possible reason you should add to the list - blue hunting.

Also, there's that whole not getting killed thing. While it's not amazingly important, it should stil be considered. If anyone wants to come up and say if they saved anyone, that'd be great.

Unless Doc has some important info, it seems like suicide for them to randomly claim.

If someone were attacked and healed by a Doctor, they'd get an Attacked and Healed notification, right?
Rune, do you have any evidence of him blue hunting? Endless said that he can't be that active this game ages ago soo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, seriously? With 236 posts to work with in total, you can only FOS someone based off of pure meta?

I never said that it was Endless doing the Blue hunting, I just said that blue hunting was a possibility for killig PB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When did Endless say they were going to be inactive? Was it before or after the game started?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh hey, Endless is here.

I'm always super busy on Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't much time rn but SarasaKat is bleeding town and I'd guess pillow was shot because they asked to be. Either way, reading into it doesn't seem like it'll get us where we want to be.

Sure doesn't sound like you were referencing PB to me when you didn't talk about him anywhere else in that paragraph, but ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rune said:
When did Endless say they were going to be inactive? Was it before or after the game started?
After the game started - I just checked. He said that he was gonna post about 3 times per day, though his activity may spike from time to time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm always super busy on Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't much time rn but SarasaKat is bleeding town and I'd guess pillow was shot because they asked to be. Either way, reading into it doesn't seem like it'll get us where we want to be.
Why don't you think looking into the kills last night could help at all? Seeing into the murderer's thought process has ought to put us closer to matching it with the various play styles people have in this game, which could be vital evidence.

Also, why would scum do PB a favor like that? It'd make more sense to focus more on the game at hand rather than some outside-of-game requests. You don't win by doing favors at the expense of yourself. Idk about you guys, but that kill seemed to have killed off a big topic of discussion mafia would have likely harped on today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, I'm really starting to think that the kill here was a trigger-happy townie. It'd make sense if town had SOME KP, and shooting N1 seems to be typical around here. Considering how suspicious PB looked to a lot of people, it'd make sense that a suspicious townie would try to go after PB.

Back