• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your type?

-dark hair (usually)
-light eyes (usually)
-thin (bones don't bother me)
-collarbones are a must
-funny
-dimples
-kind to not just me, but other people in general
-well-rounded (doesn't just sit at home all day doing nothing/just goes to school)
-takes interest in my interests and vice versa
-is willing to eat pizza with pineapple on it for me

TALL

Not really a requirement but it's a huge plus if they're taller than me.
And personality wise, I just like someone I can laugh with a lot, who's a tease, and is just generally a nice human being.

o.e not even like a bit of alcohol? like even if its a pina colada? Not even a sip of wine? (though i hate wine lol) ;-; it does seem odd as heck to me.

Let me rephrase that. She can have an alcoholic drink if she wants, she just can't go overboard. Meaning no getting drunk, at all. A glass of wine for her to have or two is fine, but no more. I myself won't be drinking anything though except water or maybe a soda. Party people who are in their 20's and drink a lot disgust the crap out of me. :/

Let me rephrase that. She can have an alcoholic drink if she wants, she just can't go overboard. Meaning no getting drunk, at all. A glass of wine for her to have or two is fine, but no more. I myself won't be drinking anything though except water or maybe a soda. Party people who are in their 20's and drink a lot disgust the crap out of me. :/

Oohh lol ok that sounds totally reasonable to me xD ty for answering haha

Dark skinned with a 6th grade education.

I'm sorry.... I never passed the 6th grade..... :')

Also, aside from the joke may I say that your signature always makes me laugh whenever I see it. It's perfect. :')

Someone who i find attractive and is a nice person. Preferably an outgoing person, whos also smart and socially conscious

I find myself attracted much more to introverted, geeky girls. It's strange.

Otherwise, though, I'm into women who can laugh with me, and we can just, you know, have fun with each other, look out for each other and use each other's shoulder or lap to cry on.

I dont say I have a type or anything ,I like/dated all kinds of dudes xD but somethings I find attractive
I just would love a guy who gives me the attention when needed, and is nice and surprises me with little love gestures to be happy tbh
Bonus points
Being taller than me
I love love love "puffy long hair" shaggy hairstyles - drools xD-
a nice tan or light color'd skin( plus pretty eyes, like blue, green hazel eyes.
Enjoys online games/consoles

tbh i just like guys who are into the emo/scene fashion, are able to deal with the fact that i'm mentally ill, and are taller than me.

i'm a simple gay guy.

i like dark-haired boys and breakfast foods.

ive turned into a homosexual ron swanson goodbye im out

I'm sorry.... I never passed the 6th grade..... :')

Also, aside from the joke may I say that your signature always makes me laugh whenever I see it. It's perfect. :')

ey bb

Tall, slender, pale, wears a suit, likes kids, is slenderman.

Jk tho, I like nerdy guys with scraggly beards markiplier, I like girls with glasses, nerdy also, isn't afraid to be who she is.

Tall, thin, cute, nice hair but a bit messy, funny, has similar music sense, does not do drugs, does not drink excessively, kind, respectful

Oh and I am a girl with short hair, I prefer short hair on girls

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to add that x3

I have natural leadership abilities so I need someone who is a follower. Most relationships need one of each or butting of heads will happen. I don't need someone who is particularly smart or intelligent - I think that most relationships will work if people think things through and learn the other person. Tolerance, respect, and knowing that love is a choice, not an action.
I personally also need someone who respects my personal space and understands that I need some alone time. I will obviously respect the same for them. I think any relationship will work as long as it's not built on flirty romance.

Physically, I like brown or red hair. It just depends from person to person to be honest. I'm quite content with my current SO. :)

Back