• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your type?

Athera

You will love me
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
The question's pretty simple... what attracts you to the opposite/same sex? AND i'm talking personality and appearance. REMEMBER you can praise one trait/body type without putting down the other. I'm gonna start off by saying I like my dudes weird, funny, interesting, clever, tall and slender with dark features!

really all u have to do is be nice to me and thats it LOL personality is a lot more important than looks and i'm dumb LOL

Tall, nice, strong (can give me piggybacks) doesn't make fun of menstruation, preferably a LITTLE bit nerdy, no drugs or smoking, loves animals, wants kids.

Gotta have a tie, gotta have a suit, gotta look cute or you'll get the boot!

- tall, slender. uh, brown/black hair. cant have gross feet. good hygiene. straight teeth, etc.
- not a reddit/4chan user/doesnt make racist/sexist/homophobic "jokes"
- rich would b nice but if not i can carry the team sure
- would be nice if we shared interests.
- like above, no drugs or smoking. someone who doesnt drink alcoholic beverages too often
- prefer someone kinda introverted i guess

basically someone who is able to respect me and has a pretty nice face if i were to sum it up

er someone with dark hair and a great sense of humor woo
not a republican
not a scorpio i was gonna say not a gemini but i remembered chris evans is a gemini so what can you do
not misogynistic what a concept, amazing i had to include this
someone who has the same interests as me and is open minded!! GET EXCITED ABOUT MY INTERESTS PLEASE*x-files theme song*

i mean i guess

I already have someone I'm attracted to, but I guess I'll list off my preferences for spouse zel.
(Hopefully I didn't misinterpret the TC)

Major (If these aren't satisfied, it's a big no for that person):
1. CANNOT have a necktie, except during one specific scenario.
2. Low amount of trolling, or at least playfulness. I'm not good with jerks.
3. Needs to not be racist/sexist/mean to people
4. No illegal activities
5. No drugs. I had problems with my dad smoking and drinking, and I've seen my aunt get into serious problems with these before. I'd rather not have a spouse with these zel.
6. No bathroom humor.

Minor (Doesn't need to be satisfied, but preference):
1. Videogame experience, enough to 1CC Normals or at least not die constantly in MMOs.
2. Shares some videogames with me, or even same tastes.
3. I'm a...Am I allowed to claim I'm a pervert here? I have no idea...But the person I'd like would need to put up with it.
4. Furries in particular I get along very well with. Bonus points if I have a good image of them in my head.
5. I might act like a dummy myself a lot, but I'm not good with dummies.
6. Finally, someone who's good with weirdos/randomness. As randomness is a big trait of mine...

Traits I don't evaluate:
1. IRL appearance. As I don't remember human faces or even human names well, I don't need to care about appearances.
2. Character preferences, usually. Character preference can usually tell me something about what a person likes, but it's usually not too big a deal zel.

Last edited:
I already have someone I'm attracted to, but I guess I'll list off my preferences for spouse zel.
(Hopefully I didn't misinterpret the TC)

Major (If these aren't satisfied, it's a big no for that person):
6. No bathroom humor.
you sure are a party pooper
haha nice one
jk

gaming experience is a must for me. If you don't like gaming then there is no possible way this relationship could work, since it's all i ever talk about.

I'm young but still know who I'd like to be in a relationship with! I was in a relationship with an amazing girl who I really loved and we just were perfect for each other, but I broke it off because I learnt I can't handle long distance relationships. Anyway!
Someone who definitely knows video games and is a goofball. I love joking around and playing video games, this is a must!
Preferably introverted. I don't like going to parties and if they're trying to drag me along to one every five seconds, it won't work out.
Loves animals! I understand if like, I dunno, you hate spiders because they're spooky, I hate spiders too, but if you hate puppies then I don't think I can put up with you. If you're AFRAID of dogs or don't like them because you were traumatised or its religion, that's a completely different story. If you just hate them, then no.
I sound like a prissy brat here, but they have to be somewhere near my level on the knowledge charts. I don't want to date somebody who I have to explain the words I use to every five seconds. I use an extensive vocabulary IRL and. Yeah.

These are the optional things but boy would it be fun if my SO had these traits!
- Smaller than me. I love giving piggy backs and we could do loads of gymnastic things!
- Long hair for me to practice on. I love braiding, but I can't do it in my own hair for some reason!
- Has pets. I love pets so damn much you don't even KNOW. If they have a pet, I'll be coming over to their house wayyyyy more often.

I like guys that are broad and strong looking but really sweet and not too muscly.
Oh and that thing where they look like they haven't slept in months?? like around their eyes are all dark and like they have a sense of humour but aren't sarcastic/negative all the time and cuddly.

Last edited:
Big, beefy guys. I want to feel super tiny in comparison. Preferably one that looks like he maybe killed a man, not just went to the gym.

Personality:

- I love girls who are nerdy passionately being into an anime, games, movie series, etc. Not like casually, to the point where if I make a reference they can get it for the most part.
- Girls with a good sense of humor.
- Are looking to start a serious relationship.
- Being compassionate and understanding is a must.
- Likes lots of cuddles.
- Is a cat person.
- A big plus would be someone who is on par with my gaming level. Our relationship would be put to the ultimate test in Mario Kart 8.

Appearance:

- I'm pretty much fine with any hair color, but I am not physically attracted to red hair.
- A somewhat thin body type? I'm not super built or too skinny so I don't want to hold higher expectations for that.
- Doesn't wear too much makeup. They don't even have to use makeup to be honest.

I like creative, humble guys. those who like making/creating art and music for example and not bragging about their talents
might seem lame but this is my type

Back