• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon So... Anyone level 50 yet?

yoyo98

Your Local MLG Homesquid
Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
ど
It's really time consuming to level up once you've gotten up to level 30. I'm at level 36 so far, and then I see a bunch of people at level 40, and today I saw a few people at level 43 o.o I wonder how much they play everyday to get that far so quick...

I'm level 30 right now since I've gotten pretty bored of Splatoon and only play for like 1-2 hours (if even) a day at this point. I'm sure there are Japanese players who have reached level 50 considering all the level 40s I've seen have been Japanese.

With all the connection errors lately, Splatoon can't hold my attention long enough for me to reach level 50.

level 100 leafeon that i trained from level 1--had alpha sapphire since january tho

level 100 leafeon that i trained from level 1--had alpha sapphire since january tho

Haha! this is splatoon not pokemon

As for me, I only played twice so I'm only level 13

Last edited:

lmao

I'm not even at 30 yet and it's taking forever. I probably won't finish leveling up, because my interest in the game will most likely burn out before I reach 50.

Last edited:
Only at 30. It doesn't take long to get SICK of Ranked, and I'm burned out from grinding Turf War

Level 31, almost 32. I feel like onve you're required to get 500+ points to level up, it'll be too much.
I just want the old leveling system back!!! ;_; At least I get rewarded for doing more work than they expect me to. (Like 400 points, seriously? For 2 points? I've seen people go over 2,000 points, but they don't get any more of a reward than someone who was trying a charger for their first time smh)

Is 50 the highest level in Splatoon?? :confused:

Yep, 50 is the max right now.
I'm only at 30 but apparently it takes around 700 points to go from 49-50... that's 70 ranked games you need to win with KO's

What a grind.

I'm at level 27 right now. I don't see how anyone could be at level 50 yet without the help of that level glitch that happened sometime ago with the the 2.0 update. And even then it's such a grind. Even at my level it takes forever to gain levels now.

Last edited:
Level 31, almost 32. I feel like onve you're required to get 500+ points to level up, it'll be too much.
I just want the old leveling system back!!! ;_; At least I get rewarded for doing more work than they expect me to. (Like 400 points, seriously? For 2 points? I've seen people go over 2,000 points, but they don't get any more of a reward than someone who was trying a charger for their first time smh)

Most newbie charges only get like 100 points. I can understand why the did it. I struggle to get above 500 points with a charger on turf wars. I like being able to level up fast using a charger. I will admit that it is pretty annoying when I make huge contributions and get the same rewards as other people who did not so well.

As for my level, I'm only level 27. If this leveling system was out when the game released, I would probably be like level 40. It annoys me that I've played so much more than most people, but everyone is a bunch of levels higer than me because I have no time to play now that I have school. Hopefully I get to reach level 40 by the end of my next school holidays, which goes for two weeks. I want my octoshot replica.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm at level 27 right now. I don't see how anyone could be at level 50 yet without the help of that level glitch that happened sometime ago with the the 2.0 update. And even then it's such a grind. Even at my level it takes forever to gain levels now.

Level glitch? I haven't heard of this before. :rolleyes:

my brother and fiance came to visit literally the afternoon of the update coming out, and also a suprise visit from my sister and her son so they've only just left yesterday and haven't had much gaming time.... At 26 atm

^ Same. I don't believe this comment (at least its applicability to everyone):

The game was keeping track of your stats past level 20 even though the game had it capped. Once you played the game with the cap lifted, it advanced you to your actual level based on your past play.
Because I played a lot since reaching 20, but when the cap was lifted I started at Lvl 20, zero points.

I'm at level 28 yet I suck at ranked so I'm grinding the heck out of turf wars and using the SplatterShot Jr., leaving me to get about 1,000 P or so every win.

Back