• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good Japanese songs~?

I'm currently in love with Monkey Majik! ;u; Their songs are so chill + I like their accents when they're singing!

Wow there's SO MANY new J-bands in here I gonna add to my music collection, thanks alot awesome people!

idk if this has been said before but Goosehouse is a cute little band

(i hope someone recognizes this!)

Last edited:
I recommend Nishino Kana, for example her songs "Best Friend" or "if" and if you'd like something powerful, Nano with her songs "Now or never" and "Nevereverland". you should be able to check those on yt. They are really great artists imo C:

I'd recommend looking up Vocaloid for a start. It's pretty popular. Try out Rin Kagamine, Len Kagamine and GUMI. Those three are my personal favourites.

Butterfly on your right shoulder, childish war and tsukema tsukeru are great songs!

I used to listen to Nano, she did some excellent Japanese music. Genesis, for example is one really good song.

Not sure how to post YouTube links, I'm new to this site Dx

idk if this has been said before but Goosehouse is a cute little band

(i hope someone recognizes this!)
I WATCHED THAT LIKE 100 TIMES

Also I recommend
Deco27 - Egomama
Deco27- Lovelost Elegy
Basically almost everything of Deco27's
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning
ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes
Morning Musume - Beyond the time and space Promo ver. (i rly like this song)
Secret base - cover by Mes and Mokona
麻枝 准?やなぎなぎ「Last Smile」
Berryz工房『Love together!』(Promotion Ver.)

just a few songs ^^

Back