• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your positive qualities?

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
I think there needs to be a little more self love on this forum!!
So list some of your favorite things about yourself or just general positive qualities you possess :)
If you're going to reply with "none" please reevaluate your answer before posting thank you

I'll start! Something I like about myself is that I generally have an easy time talking to people that I've never met before

Last edited:
I'm a very creative person. I also like to volunteer, entertain people, and sometimes work.

- im smart
- im pretty
- im well-rounded and i have a lot of hobbies
- im not judgmental
- i try to see things from other people's perspectives
- i generally dont find anyone or anything annoying

I'm honest and straight forward
Not afraid to speak up
Outgoing
Caring
Understanding and forgiving
I hate study but I work well
I like keeping busy

I'm easily amused, way too easily if you ask some people.. if that's a good thing.

I'm pretty straightforward with my opinions, if I don't like something I tell people. Sorry if you asked m8

I will laughh at most things, even if it's a really bad joke. I still find those funny, I have no idea why. I'm pretty smart for most people my age.

1) I'm passionate enough about my art to keep drawing even when halfway through it doesn't look like what I envisioned.
2) Every little lie or hint of dishonesty I make is backed with the intention of not disappointing, sadly that's not always how the cookie crumbles.
3) I'm stupidly persistent enough to keep trying at something even when they say the chances are slim to none or virtually impossible, there's value in dedication and diligence, I think it's just a matter of time unless it really was not meant to be.
4) I'm a somewhat blacksmith! Not really, I just used draw weaponry and make stuff out of pencils, tape, wood, and styrofoam ;w;
5) I'm generally quick to forgive if I can look at why a person might do what they did.

Also I suck at drawing and anatomy but to hell with that really, I love drawing random stuff wherever lol

I have no idea what my positive qualities are. -_-
I have a positive outlook on life I guess? Like I'm not at all peppy, but I always try to ensure people going through tough times that things will get better.
I think I'm usually kind to people...except my sister XD.
And I'm intelligent...that's not much of a personality trait though.
And I try to do everything possible to avoid hurting people's feelings. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Wow, it's a lot easier to talk about your negative qualities. I could make a whole list of those. But you're right, we do need some positivity on this forum.

Last edited:
- I can somehow do art which I think is cool and fun
- animal lover and totally not a scaredy cat when it comes to the other species
- my English skills had improved a lot lately, I guess
- I believe of myself as a person who doesn't mindlessly follow the sheep and likes to think out of the box, for the most part I don't follow trends that don't appeal to me
- I believe I'm down to earth and likes to help people, also doesn't brag about what I have or can do
- not picky when it comes to food!
- plays video games! video games are awesome :p
- probably other things that I can't remember right now

I will laughh at most things, even if it's a really bad joke. I still find those funny, I have no idea why. I'm pretty smart for most people my age.

My mom is the same lol

When I see her she'll be like watching the news or sth and then they'll be like "someone just died in car accident" and she laughs and I'm like omg couldn't u have left me at the adoption centre for different parents

When i propose to do something,i do it
Never be like:IM SORRYYYYY! T.T to people i dont even care about
Not a a*shole

I'm smart and really good in school. That's probably my main positive quality.

i dont even know if i have any lol ._. js, everything about myself is pretty negative haha..
i guess im good with literature and drawing?

Last edited:
-I like making people laugh and I'm kinda good at it
-I'm very neat and clean. Also pretty organized
-I will always be there for someone when they need me. I don't care if it's 5 in the morning, I'll help out my friends.
-I understand things really well (like equations, problem solving, people skills, and most scholastic stuff)
-My personality is pretty well-liked by people

I can't really think of much else :p

Back