• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon INKLINGS, ROLL OUT! [NEXT NA SPLATFEST THEME! AUTOBOTS VS DECEPTICONS]

Thank god I don't have to choose between these. I don't like them nor do I know what they are. EU better get something much better than this.

Thank god I don't have to choose between these. I don't like them nor do I know what they are. EU better get something much better than this.
I know little about them/don't care for them too so I based it off color and shirt. Japan always gets the best/cute ones imo.
I even liked the grass hopper vs ant choices better than this one. (dislike all of NA's so far)

I know little about them/don't care for them too so I based it off color and shirt. Japan always gets the best/cute ones imo.
I even liked the grass hopper vs ant choices better than this one. (dislike all of NA's so far)

Eh, I'm not too fond of any of the topics we have gotten so far. The only good one they had was dogs vs cats. I think they're trying too hard to be creative :rolleyes:

Eh, I'm not too fond of any of the topics we have gotten so far. The only good one they had was dogs vs cats. I think they're trying too hard to be creative :rolleyes:
Cats vs Dogs wasn't too bad. I just really wish I could have taken part of the lemon tea vs milk tea splatfest haha.
Someday we'll have great choices, right?...

honestly im pretty pissed about this
they could have done something more people would be familiar with
to make things worse its on my birthday. so i probably wont participate. :◅)

Going for Decepticons, hopefully this isn't the first splatfest I lose thoughh~~

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm probably gonna go for Autobits because although I have no clue what they are the shirt is pink so that's cool
Plus they're the good guys right?

AUTOBOTS ARE THE GOOD GUYS

DECEPTICONS ARE THE BAD GUYS

geez.. :rolleyes:

Just pointing that out for people that don't know ;)

Last edited:
You'll all join Optimus Prime right?

Decepticons stand no chance.

I find it funny that your username is Prime and you chose Autobots
its not even that funny but I'm cracking up..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Half you guys don't know what Transformers is???

Tis' is a sad, sad day. Especially considering it's been around for decades.
ikr this is quite sad I mean, really? have never heard of it??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Team Callie always seems to win as far as US is concerned..
but I always seem to prefer Team Marie's choices
I know we'll lose but whatever..
I even had hope for last Splashfest
lolololololollol.png

Team Decepticons all the way! Everyone always sees me as a perfect little goody two shoes and they are wrong! Lol. Time for the bad guys to win for once. I am stylin' and ready to kick some good guys butts! ^.^

image_32.jpg

Team Decepticons all the way! Everyone always sees me as a perfect little goody two shoes and they are wrong! Lol. Time for the bad guys to win for once. I am stylin' and ready to kick some good guys butts! ^.^

image_32.jpg

Everyone views me the same way. lol Let's win this for the Decepticons! :)

Can someone tell me what the stages are? Guessing Walleye, Saltspray, and Flounder Heights.

Before u know it next splatfrst will probably be digimon vs pokemon

I had the best Decepticon team until I got the dreaded communication error. My team won 12 times in a row. Autobots got lucky with that communication error, otherwise I would've reached the King rank within 3 hours.

I'd totally vote for Optimus Prime... If Europe had the same theme! >:O

We've got "Singing or Dancing". Like seriously...? Why does Europe always get the boring ones? ;____;

Edit:

Picked singing in case people wanted to know!

Last edited:
I think I picked dancing, hasn't started yet. Hardly as exciting as fictional robots in disguise.

So far me and my team have done pretty good. In my first round this morning we (Decepticons) won more. 12-7 in fact. ^.^ My last game before my lunch break was pretty interesting. We had a level one on my team who of course wasn't very helpful (but hey can't blame brand new players plus I'm sure most of us had terrible scores in our first games too). Anyways I thought we'd lose for sure as the Autobot team had superior levels, but we managed to kick some good guys butts lol! I even managed to have the highest score on my team, which also happened to be one of the highest scores I've ever gotten! ^.^

Anyways I hope to be back fighting err... Inking and splatting for the Decepticons shortly! Go Decepticons! :D

Back