Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
AUTOBOTS VS DECEPTICONS

tumblr_nt9gow7Sws1u3akyno5_1280.jpg

(more images in the link)

SplattonUS said:
Inklings… Roll out! The next Splatfest is just around the corner, and this time we’re pitting Team AUTOBOTS versus Team DECEPTICONS! From 9 PM PT on 8/28 through 9 PM PT on 8/29, join the fun, choose a TRANSFORMERS faction and start inking to support your team!

I honestly thought it was a fan edit and thought "Haha that would be so cool" and then I saw who posted it and !!!

Am I still sleeping?

Last edited:
I changed my mind.

Now this means the flood gates are opened.

GET SPONGEBOB IN HERE TO SOAK UP THE SQUID KIDS

Yeah, I'm not going to participate. I don't even know what those are, SO:

What the freak are they????????

WAIT THERES PURPLE. OK, I'm entering for decipticons. I don't care if I have no idea what they are.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not going to participate. I don't even know what those are, SO:

What the freak are they????????

WAIT THERES PURPLE. OK, I'm entering for decipticons. I don't care if I have no idea what they are.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who doesn't know the Transformers. Second surprise of my day!
But yes, purple is an acceptable way to make this choice as well. Wise choice, my friend.

I have never actually seen Transformers so I have no idea who these teams are. Someone just tell me who's gonna win so I can get some SSS xD

I have never actually seen Transformers so I have no idea who these teams are. Someone just tell me who's gonna win so I can get some SSS xD

all I know is decepticons are evil and autobots are good?? something like that

I really don't like transformers at all

Going for Decepticons, hopefully this isn't the first splatfest I lose thoughh~~

I am not sure what I think of either, as the only related show I watched was Transformers: Beast Wars. I absolutely loved that series as a kid, and still do. However, I am not sure if my favorite character is relevant to this Splatfest, as he was a Predacon turned Maximal: Dinobot.

240px-The_Maximal_Dinobot.jpg

Maybe someone more familiar with the franchise and its lore knows if he can be fit to either category for the Splatfest, or is something different.

From what I read on Wiki, seems Predacons would be the successors of Decepticons, and so Dinobot might be seen as a Decepticon who turned traitor.

Last edited:
I had to google it for myself because I wasn't convinced this wasn't a giant troll.

I watched the first Transformers movie a looooong time ago, and all I remember is that the car's name is Bumblebee, Autobots are good, Decepticons are bad, and the evil truck thing was purple, which is one of my favourite colours. So I guess I'll be a Deception.
:)<

Edit: Apparently the truck is the good guy, oops. Clearly need to brush up on my knowledge before Splatfest. :p

Edit 2: Annnnnd he's not even purple.

Last edited:
Half you guys don't know what Transformers is???

Tis' is a sad, sad day. Especially considering it's been around for decades.

Now wishing I even played or liked Splatoon, so I could explain it to people, but I don't. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are the Decepticons the same as Team Marshmellow last time out? They won the popularity vote but lost the real war and that ain't happening to Optimus' bunch!

Autobots will probably win, but I'll choose decepticon because evil is much more fun. The shirt looks cooler for the evil team too.

Back