Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Surprised I haven't seen a thread about this, its one of my favorite games.
Disney infinity is figure based gaming franchise, much in the likes of Skylanders, that is completely revolved around creation and imagination.

The game is similar to Minecraft in the "Toy Box" mode, where you place down pieces to create a Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars themed world any way you want.

Disney Infinity also shares similar aspects to Animal Crossing through collecting, which is a huge aspect of the game. You can buy Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars characters to use in the game, each with different abilities.

Personally, I probably invest 2-3+ hours in it every time I log on. It's a fairly easy game to get hooked to if you are an avid Disney fan.

Although it's not as popular as some games around, I would still be interested in see how many people here have tried it out.

disney-infinity-how-to-guide.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
yoooooo
Same tho ;D I like the game bc of the actual disney aspect, so like Marvel kinda ruined it 4 me

:) Yea thats what I think too, plus I just didnt really like the 2nd one in general.

The first one was loads better for me.

I might get the 3rd one because it has Inside Out figures but idk

Last edited:
:) Yea thats what I think too, plus I just didnt really like the 2nd one in general.

The first one was loads better for me.

I might get the 3rd one because it has Inside Out figures but idk

Ya the controls and stuff were better in the first one

im probably only gonna get the disney originals version for 3.0 tbh ive wanted mulan since day 1

I like the game bc of the actual disney aspect, so like Marvel kinda ruined it 4 me

It didn't ruin it for me, but it's not something I actually wanted. I am a Marvel fan but I didn't buy DI for Marvel, I bought it for Disney stuff. There's a ton of other games where I can play as Marvel characters already, but not very many where I can play as Disney characters (unless I go retro), so it's kinda imposing on that.
I don't like Star Wars, so I'm biased against 3.0 already.

I wouldn't be bothered if they got deserving Disney characters in the game first though. Beast, Goofy, Hercules, Tarzan etc deserve to have been in the game before either Marvel or Star Wars, yet there's still no sign of them.

I heard that 3.0 is updating some/all of the 1.0 figures though so that they have proper movesets/abilities like newer figures. I hope it was true because the 1.0 figures are awful to use compared to 2.0.

I actually wanted to purchase it so badly when it first came out, but after it looked like a money pit I never thought about it much since.

It didn't ruin it for me, but it's not something I actually wanted. I am a Marvel fan but I didn't buy DI for Marvel, I bought it for Disney stuff. There's a ton of other games where I can play as Marvel characters already, but not very many where I can play as Disney characters (unless I go retro), so it's kinda imposing on that.
I don't like Star Wars, so I'm biased against 3.0 already.

I wouldn't be bothered if they got deserving Disney characters in the game first though. Beast, Goofy, Hercules, Tarzan etc deserve to have been in the game before either Marvel or Star Wars, yet there's still no sign of them.

I heard that 3.0 is updating some/all of the 1.0 figures though so that they have proper movesets/abilities like newer figures. I hope it was true because the 1.0 figures are awful to use compared to 2.0.

Ya i know what you mean

And ya i'm excited for the updated movesets, but I kinda liked the 1.0 versions of some characters, like Violet,
she can't go 100% invisible in 2.0 which kinda sucks :/

I actually wanted to purchase it so badly when it first came out, but after it looked like a money pit I never thought about it much since.

Thats a shame, one of my favorites!

Same. I know a lot of people are into buying/collecting physical DLC for games and such, but to me a game is only worth as much as the content gets you without extra purchases/add-ons. I feel like one day when I'm finished with the game I'll have all this extra stuff I have no use for and it'll just collect dust. *shrugs*

That being said, I have played the game and enjoyed it at my little cousin's house, but it's not something I'd look to get myself. I can defiantly appericate the sandbox world and creating your own goals, but not into constantly buying extras to unlock different characters.

Same. I know a lot of people are into buying/collecting physical DLC for games and such, but to me a game is only worth as much as the content gets you without extra purchases/add-ons. I feel like one day when I'm finished with the game I'll have all this extra stuff I have no use for and it'll just collect dust. *shrugs*

That being said, I have played the game and enjoyed it at my little cousin's house, but it's not something I'd look to get myself. I can defiantly appericate the sandbox world and creating your own goals, but not into constantly buying extras to unlock different characters.

I feel you,
however I am a completionist so getting a new figure is so satisfying! I usually do not pay with my own money tho, I get them as gifts for holidays. And because I love Disney so much, if I get bored of the game, I will display them in my room :)

I doubt I will get bored tho, I've been playing for over a year now!

I feel you,
however I am a completionist so getting a new figure is so satisfying! I usually do not pay with my own money tho, I get them as gifts for holidays. And because I love Disney so much, if I get bored of the game, I will display them in my room :)

I doubt I will get bored tho, I've been playing for over a year now!

Yeah, I guess that's an upside to buying figurines, you can still keep them even if you don't necessarily play the game anymore~

My little cousins (5 and 6) play with their figures like they're toys with them even without the game on. And they are wayy better at the game than I am, but of course they play it more than I do (I only play it when I go over and they ask me to, and they bash me for being bad at it, haha.) ?\_(ツ)_/?

no but im gonna buy a Mulan Disney infinity because I love Mulan

Last edited:
I've never played it, but the only time I was interested was when I saw ads that you can play as Jasmine :p

Same. I know a lot of people are into buying/collecting physical DLC for games and such, but to me a game is only worth as much as the content gets you without extra purchases/add-ons.

I just buy the figures of characters I really like rather than going for all of them (though I only really use 2 of them). I wouldn't want a bunch of characters I'm not that 'into' cluttering my shelves.

Though I do have Merida (Marida?) from Brave and I don't really like her. She just came bundled with the 2.0 starter pack. I would have rather had pretty much anybody else given the choice.

Back