Disney Infinity

I just buy the figures of characters I really like rather than going for all of them (though I only really use 2 of them). I wouldn't want a bunch of characters I'm not that 'into' cluttering my shelves.

Though I do have Merida (Marida?) from Brave and I don't really like her. She just came bundled with the 2.0 starter pack. I would have rather had pretty much anybody else given the choice.

ya i do not like merida either xD

I don't have the game, but I do have the Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, and Maleficent figures because I thought they looked cool. I want to get Anakin Skywalker too after that game comes out.

I don't have the game, but I do have the Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, and Maleficent figures because I thought they looked cool. I want to get Anakin Skywalker too after that game comes out.

Nice! I don't think I am going to get any of the star wars characters, it kinda defeats the whole disney aspect (even tho they are runned by disney now)

Ok is it worth getting this game or nahh. I can buy the 2.0 marvel starter pack for like $20 which is ~$80 off RRP, since 3.0 is coming out, so I'm considering getting it. I was gonna get the first one when it went cheap but then I never did idk why, but I have the stitch figure for the game (coz stitch is bae), so now I'm just wondering if the games any good/worth getting. I really don't know anything about this game but spending $20 on it doesn't seem like that big of a waste of money, so if someone can give me a lil fill me in I guess I'll consider buying it.

Ok is it worth getting this game or nahh. I can buy the 2.0 marvel starter pack for like $20 which is ~$80 off RRP, since 3.0 is coming out, so I'm considering getting it. I was gonna get the first one when it went cheap but then I never did idk why, but I have the stitch figure for the game (coz stitch is bae), so now I'm just wondering if the games any good/worth getting. I really don't know anything about this game but spending $20 on it doesn't seem like that big of a waste of money, so if someone can give me a lil fill me in I guess I'll consider buying it.

it's really not for everyone. most people praised the game and made it seem like the coolest thing ever, my brother spent all his savings to buy it but sadly he found it utterly boring and sold it later. watch some gameplay videos before making a decision..

Ya as explained by Bahamut, the game generally appeals to people who enjoy the characters, like I really love disney, so I bought the first game and all of the figures eventually, I made some really awsome worlds with my brother, the music was good and everything. It was just a very nostalgic game and I loved it. We bought 2.0 because 1.0 was really good, but we did not enjoy it as much, we don't watch marvel a lot.

20 dollars is a really good price tho, so like just watch some gameplays and see if you like it :)

Last edited:
My family got a lot of the original Disney Infinity stuff but never played it despite protests about how they would and that they're not wasting our money. But I'm looking into 3.0 because I love Star Wars so much I'm actually considering the purchase. It looks fun and like it could be a cartoony battlefront game I'm wanting haha.

My family got a lot of the original Disney Infinity stuff but never played it despite protests about how they would and that they're not wasting our money. But I'm looking into 3.0 because I love Star Wars so much I'm actually considering the purchase. It looks fun and like it could be a cartoony battlefront game I'm wanting haha.

yea, if you are into Star Wars, I say go for it. I'm a little hesitant because I never actually got into that series :/

I'm waiting for a Meg and Jane figure because they're my loves. <3

I'm really considering getting the Inside Out stuff (When it comes out) , but I wouldn't really have anybody to play multiplayer with. Are a lot of the stages orientated towards co-op play (Generally throughout the entire game) , or are they just as good for single player?

I'm really considering getting the Inside Out stuff (When it comes out) , but I wouldn't really have anybody to play multiplayer with. Are a lot of the stages orientated towards co-op play (Generally throughout the entire game) , or are they just as good for single player?

Everything can be done in co-op, so I believe.

There are restrictions but it's only for what characters you can use.
- For the 'Lilo and Stitch' levels you can only use Disney characters.
- For 'the Avengers' you can only use Avengers characters.
You probably get the idea from just those two examples.

A lot of the game centers around creating stuff and playing other peoples levels though and there's no restriction on what character you can use there (unless the creator specifically made a restriction, which they usually don't).

I ended up buying it oops

I didn't even watch any vids I just true yolo'd

Haven't played this game in a couple months, decided to turn it on today and I honestly forgot how fun it actually was

Late Update:

Judy Hobbes and Nick Wilde from Disney's Zootopia are now available to play as of 1 month ago.
I don't recall them having a coinciding story mode, but both have costume changes into their officer uniforms.

Disney-Infinity-30-Zootopia-Characters-e1440681109168.jpg

Last edited:
Back