• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Portia the Snooty Dog!

punkinpie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (70) +
latest

I believe Portia is completely original. I hope she goes to a good home!

Hi! I noticed you're looking for any lazy villager and I actually have Crackle/Spork in boxes? If you want I could keep him in my void and come to adopt Portia? If not thats fine ^^

Actually, I already have an offer for another lazy villager. Thanks a bunch though! :3
Do you still want Portia?

I see that I'm probably too late, but I'm interested in Portia as a dreamie for my town. If things fall through with the other person please let me know. ^.^

^ I'm having a hard time finding a way to clear my void so if you want to take Portia instead that's fine ^^ Wouldn't want to deprive someone of their dreamie :) (I have many of them and can always find another lmao)

^ I'm having a hard time finding a way to clear my void so if you want to take Portia instead that's fine ^^ Wouldn't want to deprive someone of their dreamie :) (I have many of them and can always find another lmao)

If you need to clear ur void u can come to my town :)

Back