• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fallout Shelter

ThatRandomMayor

i made this username when i was 13 im sorry
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Okay, okay, I know mobile games on average are pretty bad, but Fallout Shelter is a good one, and it's put a lot of people on the Fallout Hype Train.

So, is anyone else playing it?

I played it for a while, it was really good! I loved making lots of new areas in the vault for people to work in and live, I liked the baby feature too it was really cool!

Unfortunately the device I was playing on was my iPad mini which is a few years old so it was not powerful enough to play the game on and it would regularly crash every few minutes. Then it got to the point where my vault wouldn't even load up anymore and it was bringing down the overall speed to do things on my iPad down so I had to delete the app. :(

But from the week I did play it, it was very fun!

**** these god damn deathclaws what the hell theyre so hard to kill and THEY KEEP MOVING ROOMS AND I KEEP HAVING TO DRAG PPL TO THE NEXT ROOM TO KILL THEM at least i got a hardened fat man now which kills them pretty fast but god damn

**** these god damn deathclaws what the hell theyre so hard to kill and THEY KEEP MOVING ROOMS AND I KEEP HAVING TO DRAG PPL TO THE NEXT ROOM TO KILL THEM at least i got a hardened fat man now which kills them pretty fast but god damn

I haven't seen one of those yet. I'm up to 65 dwellers though and I'm terrified of the implications for harder enemies. I just started playing a couple days ago, so I haven't really gotten the hang of it all yet.

I haven't seen one of those yet. I'm up to 65 dwellers though and I'm terrified of the implications for harder enemies. I just started playing a couple days ago, so I haven't really gotten the hang of it all yet.

oh my god rn im at 120 dwellers and i was doing perfect before the update. i had power, water, and food max. tons of stimpaks and radaways. then the update comes. im like okay, this doesnt seem too bad. i let a new vault dweller in. a min later 3 deathclaws attack and rip my resources. now i literally never have enough water or food, (plenty of ****ing power tho) and everyone is literally dying. i rush and rush to catch up but the rooms always get attacked by MOLE RATS who are HARD AS HELL TO KILL and then they kill more of my dwellers.

i swear every goddamn time i open the vault door even MORE deathclaws will attack me. im thinking on restarting bc im so tired of this its impossible for me to build my resources back up for food and water i have like 4 maxed out rooms (with 3 merged rooms too) for food and water + highest production + im even starting getting the nuka cola ready but.. i never have enough caps to build this fast enough. i cant send people out for caps because they only attract death claws. i have no mr handy idk why they say we have a mr handy bc i cant even find him.

this update made my game hell and literally everyone is dying in my vault lmaooo

Don't you have to purchase Mr Handy? I ended up doing that with a few free credits I had lying around from Google Surveys, so far he's really just a waste. Doesn't auto-collect resources like he's supposed to and sending him out for caps for like 14 hours got me like 100 caps. I get more from rushing honestly. I've been sitting at 20 dwellers for a few so I am terrified at when enemies actually get more difficult than raiders and radroaches.

Don't you have to purchase Mr Handy? I ended up doing that with a few free credits I had lying around from Google Surveys, so far he's really just a waste. Doesn't auto-collect resources like he's supposed to and sending him out for caps for like 14 hours got me like 100 caps. I get more from rushing honestly. I've been sitting at 20 dwellers for a few so I am terrified at when enemies actually get more difficult than raiders and radroaches.

GDI i thought the ******* was free

this game got REALLY hard REALLY fast for me im like oh my god i was not prepared in anyway and i cant rush enough without everyone ****ing dying and everything burning down and i constantly get death claws and raiders. everyone is literally slowly dying

Protip. When you can build the enhancement rooms, use the Endurance and Luck ones to make wasteland traversers. I've had one out for 8 hours and he's going to bring home about a thousand caps.

I got it today and it's alright. I was doing well on supplies until all the women gave birth to their children lol

I got it today and it's alright. I was doing well on supplies until all the women gave birth to their children lol

That happens. Meanwhile I met my first deathclaw raid. I'll remember to keep 3k of bottlecaps on hand next time.

I've been having fun with the game for the last few days. Haven't run into any deathclaws yet though... can they appear at any time? or only after you reached a certain amount of dwellers?

edit. After I posted this, Deathclaws attacked me everyday ;-;

Last edited:
I'm up to a hundred people. It only gets worse. I've been keeping the game semi interesting at least. Everyone in my vault is named Gary. Except one guy.

JgV5njq.png

Last edited:
I played the game for a while its quite boring though since its very repetitive. I just cant wait for Fallout 4 to come out already x.x.

I enjoy the game. I need a bunch more supplies, but I don't have the caps to build new rooms to get them. ;-;

I love the Fallout series. Fallout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and I'm super excited for Fallout 4. For some reason, Fallout Shelter was really, really boring to me. I had it for a couple of days after it first came out before deleting it. It didn't keep me entertained for some reason, which sucks because I'd love to have a great Fallout game on my phone. :(

I've quickly grown to hate this game, either everything is failing or demand isn't being met fast enough. No caps to build things and not enough supplies to confidently send this imbeciles out into the wasteland for more supplies, but I'm doing that anyways.

i kinda wish there was more to do already. i get its a free game but i restarted over 3 times and i already find myself really bored

Yeah, I'm starting to find I don't play every day. I've got 16 floors and over 180 dwellers, no resource issues, and I'm just bored and overpopulated.

I just came looking for a thread about this, and BOOM! I've had to restart at least three times, slowly but surely getting the hang of it :). My game crashes a lot too, it's really irritating :p. But I like it, it's just a pain keeping the energy, food and water levels up (as once they go down a little bit, happiness crashes down and it's impossible to get it off 10% haha)

Back