• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Homework Help Thread

yeah my writing is just hard to read according to the teacher ^-^; its difficult for me to solve it on my own as well considering all the sources i use have a different writing style

and sure--im not sure how to post pics from my phone though, so do you mind if i send it to you through skype or something? you can delete me from your contacts afterwards. tysm c:

Sure c:
I'll pm you my skype ^^

I'm not sure if this helps, but I can help with anyone taking Spanish classes (I'm fluent in it), h.s. English, History and a bit of government.

gonna subscribe to this in case i get crappy teachers for spanish III and ap chem again lol

I'm not sure if this helps, but I can help with anyone taking Spanish classes (I'm fluent in it), h.s. English, History and a bit of government.

That's fantastic! The wide the range of subjects and levels we can cover - the better, especially as more and more people get further into their studies this year and need some help/assistance ^^.

If anyone needs help with English or reading comprehension I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

I don't even know how much Computer Science help I'm gonna need...

I'd like to know what 2 over 7 times 37 divided by 100 plus 64 over 34 is

If I'm understanding the notation for the question you are asking for help on, it should be the following:

((2/7)(37/100))+(64/34)
0.2857(0.37)+1.8824
=
~1.9881 (after rounding to the nearest 10-thousandth)

Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:
Could you give me a formula, or write it out in numbers? Not sure what you mean

If I'm understanding the notation for the question you are asking for help on, it should be the following:

((2/7)(37/100))+(64/34)
0.2857(0.37)+1.8824
=
~1.9881 (after rounding to the nearest 10-thousandth)

Hope this helps! :D

Oh my goodness, I was joking </3
Sorry that you had to figure that out </3
I was just making a statement on how crazy math is today </3

Oh my goodness, I was joking </3
Sorry that you had to figure that out </3
I was just making a statement on how crazy math is today </3

Oh, ok. xD I don't mind solving problems though because it's good for my brain. xD

Maths is actually kinda simple when you know the method~ Its just when you write it out as if you say it, its harder to understand~

Back