The Official Homework Help Thread

I'm going to sub to this thread, schools coming soon so a thread like this could help me in the long run.

Hello, I hope this isn't against rules, but I completed Advanced World History, Physics (ew!) and Trigonometry/Algebra 2 last year. I can answer most questions about certain English literature, Math, and Science, too. Please PM me if you need help!

I think it would be great if we could keep the helping to this thread for a couple reason c: !

One being, some people might have the same question and if the questions and help are kept on the thread, then they could check that out easily ^^ Another being, if you don't know the answer then someone else might be able to take over and help out too! This would eliminate having to PM a bunch of different people to get help >< I think the last reason being, it would help give this thread posts and keep it towards the top so others can see this thread and find help here :D

Time to breeze through clas-- er I mean learn! And stuff!

Great idea.

Unrelated to hw but
I carried over my geometry grades from middle school onto my highschool report. I was told only my semester grades would be seen by colleges and **** and count towards my HS gpa when i graduate. However

http://prntscr.com/856tgw

I'm paranoid my term grade will show up... can anyone who lives in the us (washington to be specific) tell me if my term grade will show up bc im paranoid as hell **** IF I MESSED UP MY GRADES ALREADY UGH

I could help with biology, Latin, social sciences and German :)

Unrelated to hw but
I carried over my geometry grades from middle school onto my highschool report. I was told only my semester grades would be seen by colleges and **** and count towards my HS gpa when i graduate. However

http://prntscr.com/856tgw

I'm paranoid my term grade will show up... can anyone who lives in the us (washington to be specific) tell me if my term grade will show up bc im paranoid as hell **** IF I MESSED UP MY GRADES ALREADY UGH

I was told only your final grades would show up (average of all semesters/terms).

Oh my gosh, how can one be that uneducated. The right answer is obviously 100.
9 + 1 is 10. When you've figured that out, you've got to add the 0 you left out before. -> 100.
Some people, really.

Oh my gosh, how can one be that uneducated. The right answer is obviously 100.
9 + 1 is 10. When you've figured that out, you've got to add the 0 you left out before. -> 100.
Some people, really.

I know right

Please only post if you have either a question regarding the thread/rules, a serious homework-related question, or an answer to such a question.

Hey guys! Please remember to adhere to the thread rules as specified in the OP, as I'd really like to keep this thread open and don't want to see it turn into a spamfest. Thank you!

im not sure if these sorts of questions are allowed here, but for my japanese class, im working with the writing system at the moment but my teacher is deducting points from my work because of the way i write the characters. i dont get why thats important tbh if i got the character itself correct, but if anyone who knows or is studying japanese could take a look at my writing and tell me whats wrong about it that would be great bc shes having me figure out my mistakes on my own..but i dont get what they are

im not sure if these sorts of questions are allowed here, but for my japanese class, im working with the writing system at the moment but my teacher is deducting points from my work because of the way i write the characters. i dont get why thats important tbh if i got the character itself correct, but if anyone who knows or is studying japanese could take a look at my writing and tell me whats wrong about it that would be great bc shes having me figure out my mistakes on my own..but i dont get what they are

Of course it's allowed :) It's homework help ^^

My only thought without seeing it is that the characters you are writing are not correct? ; v ; ?
I know when I used to write characters the shape was correct but they still didn't look quite right xD

Could I possible see an example of your writing? :blush:

Of course it's allowed :) It's homework help ^^

My only thought without seeing it is that the characters you are writing are not correct? ; v ; ?
I know when I used to write characters the shape was correct but they still didn't look quite right xD

Could I possible see an example of your writing? :blush:

yeah my writing is just hard to read according to the teacher ^-^; its difficult for me to solve it on my own as well considering all the sources i use have a different writing style

and sure--im not sure how to post pics from my phone though, so do you mind if i send it to you through skype or something? you can delete me from your contacts afterwards. tysm c:

Last edited:
Back