Tasty Cake
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Voodoo Doll
Happy Home Designer Token
Cherry (Fruit)
The Official Homework Help Thread

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums' Official Homework Help Thread! A lot of members on the Bell Tree Forums are returning to school, college, or university this month to study hard this year and hopefully this thread will be a valueable resource to them! This is a thread where you can either post homework-related questions OR help another user out on their homework-related questions.

Rules/General Information

Regardless of what classes or courses or what level of education you have - all homework related questions or inquiries are allowed provided that they abide by the Bell Tree Forums' current Rules and Guidelines (click me!). Science, math, history, chemistry, etc...! Furthermore, anyone who can answer another users' question is more than welcome to.

• All other site rules must be followed. Spamming, harassment, etc... are not allowed on the forums.
  • Please only post if you have a serious question OR if you have the ability to answer another user's question.
  • This is supposed to be a welcoming environment to ask for help. Do NOT comment on someone's skill level on a subject. Be respectful of all users regardless of what they know or do not know.
  • Users CANNOT ask other users to complete their homework for them. Users CAN ask either general questions or ask for: explanations, hints, guidance, assistance, work-throughs of analogous problems or graded materials, or sources that contain relevant material. (See below for an example of a bad and a good question).
  • Answerers should only answer a question if they are relatively certain that they can help another user with their question. Do NOT purposefully answer a question with false/misleading information, sarcasm, etc... (See below for an example of a bad and a good answer).
  • Off-topic posts are not allowed. Posts regarding: The site, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, general conversations, etc... should be posted in their respective forums and not in the homework help thread.
  • Be aware that any help/advice you receive regarding a question may not be entirely accurate or complete.
  • Be aware that there may be no user available to answer a question you may have. Please only repost your homework-related question if you have not received a response in at least 24 hours.
  • If you answer a question then giving the original questioner a "thumbs up" will notify them of your response! This is not mandatory but can be helpful to those who pose questions nonetheless!

Example of a BAD question:

Can you tell me how to solve the equation 1 + 1 = x?

Example of a GOOD question:

Can someone explain the process of plant photosynthesis to me?

Example of a BAD answer:

The answer is x=2.

Example of a GOOD answer:

Photosynthesis is a biochemical reaction. It involves water, carbon dioxide, and energy as inputs and outputs oxygen and glucose.

If you have any questions regarding THIS thread, them please feel free to send me a PM/VM or post on this thread! Anyways, happy asking and answering and hopefully this thread will be very useful :)!

Useful Resources

(More to be added. If you have any good resources, please PM me them so I can add them to the list!)

Last edited:
omg this is an amazing idea! cant wait to put it to use, thank you!

What an awesome idea! Thanks for making this. Would we also be able to post, a piece of art or writing (since both of those classes have a lot of homework, at least for me), for example, and get feedback on it? Or is this just a short and quick question and answer thing? Either way, I'll be using this

omg this is an amazing idea! cant wait to put it to use, thank you!

Thank you for the kind works Jacob :)! I hope that this thread can help a lot of people out with the vast array of knowledge that us TBTers collectively have ^^.

What an awesome idea! Thanks for making this. Would we also be able to post, a piece of art or writing (since both of those classes have a lot of homework, at least for me), for example, and get feedback on it? Or is this just a short and quick question and answer thing? Either way, I'll be using this

Thank you too for the kind comments :)! Provided that it is homework related - then yes :)! A question like, "Is this creative story good?" or "Does my art project look good?" wouldn't be that helpful to ask though, however, questions like, "Is my analysis of this excerpt of Romeo and Juliet thorough / what should I touch more upon?" or "How can I improve drawing perspective in my art project?" are much more beneficial :)!

Last edited:
This thread is AWESOME! I'm starting College in a week or two so this will surely come in handy if I have any questions :)

Yay Zandy!! <3333
ilysfm :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also wanted to point out that Zan is a math major, he is amazing at math (I'm a fail at it and he's great at explaining things). So he will definitely be able to answer most math related problems *^*

**edit**

I hope my previous post (above) doesn't make this seem like a math only help thread ><
It's for help in any courses, where any user can help another if they know the answer to the question ; v ;
I was just stating that Zan is good at math ; u ;

Last edited:
Nice thread, Zandy! I'm not going to take any more math classes, but if I need some help I'll be sure to post here! xP

This is an awseome thread <3
I'm about to start college, and I'm planning to take maths and further maths. While I'm good at maths and shiuod hopefully manage, it's nice knowing this exists in case I need any help

I'm glad to see that this idea is so well received :)! Hopefully some people with homework questions will post soon and get answers from other users :)!

this is a great idea, i hope it sticks around until at least a few months prior into the school year bc i have no friends and most the time, google doesnt help at all lol..

Last edited:
Maybe you should put up a "helper" list full of people who can help with certain subjects up to specific years. Formatted something like this:

Trundle - Math, Computer Science, Chemistry up to Grade 12 level
Weedman420 - English, History up to College Level

Or something of the sort. Just pitching an idea so people have easy access to people if they need help.

I'd totally try helping out with the computer science stuff (I'm a junior in BS Computer Science), but I don't trust my background capability (heck I keep having to remind myself abstract vs. interface)...

.....AH! I just realized something zel! If anyone's trying to help out, you should also note what programming languages they can help with too, if that gets to be a thing here. A lot of concepts stay put throughout each and every language from what I've learned, but some specific nuances of certain languages can get annoying (i.e. learning to garbage collect when you're used to Java, which does it automatically).

Last edited:
I'd totally try helping out with the computer science stuff (I'm a junior in BS Computer Science), but I don't trust my background capability (heck I keep having to remind myself abstract vs. interface)...

.....AH! I just realized something zel! If anyone's trying to help out, you should also note what programming languages they can help with too, if that gets to be a thing here. A lot of concepts stay put throughout each and every language from what I've learned, but some specific nuances of certain languages can get annoying (i.e. learning to garbage collect when you're used to Java, which does it automatically).

That's a good point, considering computer science is so broad and taught in many different ways. To add on to my post, I know intermediate Java and some basic C++.

Maybe you should put up a "helper" list full of people who can help with certain subjects up to specific years. Formatted something like this:

Trundle - Math, Computer Science, Chemistry up to Grade 12 level
Weedman420 - English, History up to College Level

Or something of the sort. Just pitching an idea so people have easy access to people if they need help.

Thank you both so much for making those suggestions :)! I was intending on providing a list of users who were experienced in certain subjects up to a certain level, however, I ended up not doing so because of a few problems that can arise.

The first problem is that the material in "Grade 12 X" is vastly different depending on where you live. For example, some material taught in grade 12 in US might be taught in grade 10 or grade 11 in a different country. There's also the problem of keeping the list accurately updated in making sure that each user on the list is still active and available to help, and writing how qualified a certain user is in a subject is only indicative of how qualified they are at the time the list is updated. In half a year or a month from now, most of the people on the list will be even more qualified xD. Lastly, I think that by having a list of users and their qualifications would divert questioners from posting in this thread and instead have them PM users privately - which isn't all bad, but the publicness of this thread will ensure more accuracy if mistakes are made and allow for additional input from other users ^^.

Regardless though, thank you both for the suggestions! It is definitely possible in the future that a list will created if necessary :).

Thank you both so much for making those suggestions :)! I was intending on providing a list of users who were experienced in certain subjects up to a certain level, however, I ended up not doing so because of a few problems that can arise.

The first problem is that the material in "Grade 12 X" is vastly different depending on where you live. For example, some material taught in grade 12 in US might be taught in grade 10 or grade 11 in a different country. There's also the problem of keeping the list accurately updated in making sure that each user on the list is still active and available to help, and writing how qualified a certain user is in a subject is only indicative of how qualified they are at the time the list is updated. In half a year or a month from now, most of the people on the list will be even more qualified xD. Lastly, I think that by having a list of users and their qualifications would divert questioners from posting in this thread and instead have them PM users privately - which isn't all bad, but the publicness of this thread will ensure more accuracy if mistakes are made and allow for additional input from other users ^^.

Regardless though, thank you both for the suggestions! It is definitely possible in the future that a list will created if necessary :).

I was thinking about that too. You could always generalize the info into "up to high school level" where it would be generally the same in most places. Either way, if anyone needs help, I'm available!

Hello, I hope this isn't against rules, but I completed Advanced World History, Physics (ew!) and Trigonometry/Algebra 2 last year. I can answer most questions about certain English literature, Math, and Science, too. Please PM me if you need help!

Back