• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

REVIEW THE TOWN ABOVE YOU VIA DREAM ADDRESS

is it ok to bump this? :'D i'm not entirely sure if there's another thread for newer addresses, but anyways, i would love to review the one above me but sadly it was before the wipe-out :( here's my dream address: 5D00-0018-35DF! it's a soon-to-be space/galaxy town and it has ALOT of work to be done!

I visited Celestia tonight and overall I think its a cute town. I like the foresty you have and you have a lot of pretty hybrids. Luna's house has a lot of rare items and it has a lot of potential. The little moon tiles you have around town are adorable too.

If someone wants to review my town Kanto this is my dream address: 4B00-0016-765B. My town is still a WIP, but I feel ok letting people see it lol. Nana's and Doll's houses are both no where near done but I feel ok with Yachiru's house. I would love some tips for landscaping :)

Last edited:
Visit my dream town! 5C00-0037-5C74 and the name of my town is Hunnybun! ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Visit my dream town! 5C00-0037-5C74 and the name of my town is Hunnybun! 😸

Honeybun is avrage imo. I think the theme is pink/cute. The best part here is the cherry cafe. I suggest using villagers like Cookie and Fuchia to make the theme more relevant, and pink paths.

Ok, let me review derpymayor's.

I love the town and the houses. I also loved the natural theme of the flower and the bushes. I think you could add a natural path like stepping stones to go along with it. The houses have a cool pastel/sweets theme. I also like the use of the k.k. slider music.

I'm reviewing MayorOfSackville's town, Citrine!

I love the orange theme!! It's quite wonderful, especially the adorable pathways. The whole town definitely has a nice relaxing summer feel to it. The splatoon room in the mayor's house is awesome, by the way. Go KK Rider fits very well in there. The sweets room to the left also has a very spectacular music choice. The villager choice is also really great. Everything about Citrine is truly citrus-y, haha.

Review of Citrine:

I like the consistent orange color/theme you have going! It compliments the green of spring/summer very well. The wide open flower fields add a really nice touch as well. The thick orange tree forests are really pretty. One thing I noticed is that the town is a little difficult to navigate due to the bushes lining the paths but it's not too difficult to work around. The town is really unique, I'm glad I got to visit.

Edit:

Oops, I'll review Moonfall as well. Didn't see the post until I posted mine

Review of Moonfall:
Your paths around town are so cute! I also enjoy some of the flower combos you have going right now. Your benches and fountain and other cute PWPs make for a nice, cozy, village-y feel. I like the cafe/well/fence area with the shrubs and gold roses. Nice little hangout area.
Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to Moonfall. It looks really cute in the winter at night, by the way.

My dream address is in my sig below. Rainier is still a big w.i.p. but I would love some feedback!

Last edited:
Rainier

First of all, I really like the name of your town!
The plaza tree area looks nice with golden roses and that pattern which btw I'd suppose looks awesome in every season! You have a lot of hybrids everywhere and your pwps are already well organized. The yellow bench is in a perfect, calm spot.
Those flannel shirt patterns of yours were cool, I'm always curious to find Wendell in dream towns! The way you've decorated your caf? looks nice, the violets and lilies look great there. Very good job already ^^

Last edited:
I probably won’t have anything constructive to say about your town but I can tell you about the things I like about your town.

First things first, town with falling cherry blossoms make me very happy, so that’s a good start. I really, absolutely love your town event plaza. It’s super neat and I love how you’ve used bushes as a border. Also I really like the triangle grass pattern you have by cookie and maple’s house. I didn’t notice it was a pattern at first but now I realise it actually looks pretty neato. Now usually, I’m not really a fan of completely pattern filled towns, but up near your mayor’s house with the water fountain, I really enjoyed walking around that area. Your campground is super neat and I really enjoyed my coffee by the river. Moving forward, I really liked the little zen area. It’s really simple but I like it that way. Your wishing well area is super neat, I love areas bordered by bushes and I think it’s really cute how you left a coin by the well. The path up to the town hall was very pleasant. I went up and down three time to really take it in. Why did I not go through the flower arch up past the fountain and towards the train station first? That was an even more pleasant path. I enjoyed it very much. I like your little park area too, and the little hopscotch was a really cute touch. Overall, I think your town is very relaxing and enjoyable. There were some areas of your town that felt very flat? Like, I feel like you need more trees or something as well as flowers. In your town I would like to see more flowers and more variety in flowers, I just don’t find a cluster of white roses very appealing. That’s all.

My da is 6A00-0043-CF8B

first review since returning after who knows how long

+ = like
* = neutral
- = dislike

Rosedale
Town:
+ spring evening
+ flowers everywhere
+ nice path
+ cut bamboo fences
+ heart of gold roses!
* ...underwear...
- no path to camping area and several other locations; not even visible from path
- playground area would be nice but is overrun with flowers

Suggestions:
* have paths, even small or implied ones using foliage, to the different attractions
* remove flowers from playground area

Shannon's House
+ sea sound
+ main: office area?
+ right: lovely kitchen
+ back: museum? what is that fairy in a bottle thing?! must have :)
* left: bath area that can be lovely and slovenly. would like if chose one or the other
+ upstairs: lovely bedroom
- basement: a princess'... man-cave? again, both very lovely and very not.

Suggestions:
* different carpet for upstairs; maybe the one in your basement
* streamline basement and bathroom into either lovely or not

Kia's House:
+ nice kitchen
* small, but not sure if deliberately not expanded home

Suggestions:
* maybe expand, or maybe not

Final Thoughts:
Very nice, but nothing that wows me. Some decisions are really good, but feel incomplete.

Rating: 3

Last edited:
Back