• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So This is Happening

SinonyxWhale

Unintentional Thread Lurker
Bells
Island
Lacie
I created my account last week but I haven't really done anything until now. To be honest I almost forgot I had this ^^|| my bad. I believe I'm supposed to be introducing myself which is always awkward for some reason but I'll give it my best shot! Warning: this is probably the longest introduction ever, I'm so sorry.

Animal Crossing wise I have been a long time observer of the game; I used to watch my cousin and friends play all the time and I loved looking up videos of things to do in game on YouTube. I didn't pick up my own copy until though until this earlier this year. I started up my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf on March 20th, 2015 a little late joining the party and I still consider myself a beginner at this point. My favorite thing to do in game is fishing and breeding flowers. I'm on a quest to complete the museum and I'm one fourth of the way there (I finished the fossils a couple weeks ago). I also mostly play with my friend/kind of like (overused word in 3, 2, 1)my senpai Tim.

I guess if I'm talking about myself first things first I'm really bad at introducing myself on and offline. I'm that socially awkward girl, who's the known wallflower at any public event. I will admit though that I do find it easier to express myself through the internet. I'm currently in the middle of my high school years, and I live my life on the internet. I do other things too, I play soccer, I'm a band student who plays the flute/piccolo and is experimenting with an alto saxophone, an amateur artist who loves pastels, clay and acrylics, and a techie in theatre (in other words a crew member who at the moment is in charge of the sound board and learning about light design.) I realize I'm mostly involved with the arts, it's actually what I'm considering focusing my major on later in life. I've been collecting various manga and anime since I was young through the influence of my old babysitter. As for music I will listen to just about anything but my favorite at the moment is mostly EDM (although I'm not very good classifying other genres). If you notice this is really long or my typing is weird sometimes I ramble and just type whatever comes to mind.

To make it short: I'm just some dorky Asian girl behind a computer who's kind of shy and awkward, who doesn't know how to social well so she spends her time playing video games or watching videos. The phrase I've been using the most recently to describe the mess of a person I am and that you will find in multiple places is "how obvious can I make it that I have no idea what I'm doing."

So yeah... introduction happened. Sorry for taking so much of your time /).(\

Hey, welcome! No worries, this site is filled with socially awkward people like myself - I'm quite a bit older than you (I'm a university student) and I still have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. I also started playing NL in March this year. Anyways I hope you have fun on the site!

Thanks for the welcome! It's good to know I'm not alone in the awkward department ^^|| Good luck with university this year!

Welcome to tbt :)
I used to play the alto sax and people always said its the easiest instrument to get the hang of. I tried the flute and it was pretty tough :p

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the welcome ShinyYoshi c:
Alto sax is interesting but a lot different from what I'm used to, still working on sounding decent ^^||

Sure does! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make plenty of friends :)

Welcome to TBT. I hope you have a great time here! But high five I play the flute too! I'm going into highschool next year though. This year is 8th grade. >.>

Thanks Goldenapple! And yay another flute player too. I hope you enjoy your eighth grade year, I remember mine was pretty eventful but I still had fun. Once again thanks for stopping by to say hey, it really lets me know how friendly people are on here c:

Back