Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Waifu Tournament #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midoriya

⚾Texas Rangers WS Champs
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
316racn.jpg

Special thanks to PuffleKirby21 for letting me host this tournament. It will be the first Sm4sh tournament I've ever hosted, so please bare with me :)...

Normal matches just not cutting it for you? Want a randomized selection of characters to compete with in a tournament? Then this first ever Smash Bros. Wii U Waifu Tournament is the one for you!

List of Rules:

- You must pay a TBT deposit fee to myself of 100 TBT to enter. This will be returned to you once either the tourney ends or you're eliminated, however if you fail to show up for your match, you'll lose your TBT and it will go to the prize pot

- No items

- 3 Stock

- Best 2 out of 3

- Double elimination

- The character you use for each match will be determined by this Waifu randomized wheel spinner. Just click on it before each of your 3 matches to see which Waifu you have to fight as:
http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1...&time=5&width=&cols=&tcol=&weights=&x=79&y=17

-No custom equipment or moves allowed

- The stage you play on for each match of your round is randomized. Meaning both parties that are about to compete against each other MUST click the random option on the left part of the stage selection. This ensures crazy fun chaos and not knowing where you will have to fight

- You'll have 72 hours to complete your match, but you can message me for an extension

- The playable characters you fight as in each match of each round you play are all the female playable characters of the Sm4sh roster, including ones like Female Robin, Female Villager, Female Wii Fit Trainer, etc. The wheel predetermines who you must fight as for each match

- Myself will be the only one allowed to spin the wheel symbolically that decides the character each contestant must play as in each match. It will be pre-determined who must play as who in each of their round one matches before the tournament starts by myself from spinning the wheel three times for each person. This process will repeat throughout each round of the tournament to ensure no one cheats (although I doubt any of you would cheat)

So basically the characters you play as are randomized by clicking on the wheel which will select a female Sm4sh character each time for you to play as, and the stages are totally randomized for intense chaotic fun.

Entrants:

1. *Ryu
2. *PuffleKirby21
3. *Zigzag991
4. *Cam,
5. *RhinoK
6. *AkatsukiYoshi
7. *00jachna
8. *Azza
9. *Rasumii
10. *Javocado
11. *Ramza
12. *Antlers
13. *Monkey D. Luffy
14. *Beleated Media
*=paid TBT entrance fee

Now come join Puffle, myself, and others in some fun Sm4sh rounds and support a little girl power for once in the sport of Sm4shing. Hope to see you there. :)

2iih2jc.jpg

:cool:

All credit for the Wheel goes to the wonderful Antonykun who has made this tournament possible. Thank you, Antonykun :)

http://challonge.com/TBTWaifus

And that means, the winner of the 1st ever TBT Wii U Waifu Smash Bros Tournament is.....

AkatsukiYoshi!!!

Thank you so much to everyone that participated in this tournament. It could not have been successful without all of you guys participating. I look forward to competing in the next tournament someone hosts! If you guys have any suggestions for me to improve on for running any future tournaments I decide to hold, just leave your comments or suggestions here! Once again, thank you so much for competing guys; This was really fun! I will be awarding TBT from the prize pot to the winner AkatsukiYoshi now and the runner-up, Javocado! :) :D

Last edited:
I could just make the bracket for you. Managing it is fun. :3

Sure! I'll leave you in charge of the Challonge Bracket then for this as my Co-Host :)

EDIT: Also if a mod could please sticky this thread and un-sticky the Customs Tournament one since it's over that would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Did you just use the Wheel I made for a tournament?!
I feel Important now:cool:

Hmm, not sure I've seen you around here before. Puffle posted a link to it in the General Discussion part of this section of the forum that is stickied, and I copy and pasted that link to here. If you're the one that made the wheel though then thank you so much and great job on it; it's what makes this tournament unique. :)

Hmm, not sure I've seen you around here before. Puffle posted a link to it in the General Discussion part of this section of the forum that is stickied, and I copy and pasted that link to here. If you're the one that made the wheel though then thank you so much and great job on it; it's what makes this tournament unique. :)

Yep, he created it! ;)

Warning though you, the TO have to spin the wheel as you can re spin the wheel as soon as you realize its stopping on someone you don't want.

Warning though you, the TO have to spin the wheel as you can re spin the wheel as soon as you realize its stopping on someone you don't want.

Yes, I will keep this in mind. In fact myself will be the only one allowed to spin the wheel symbolically that decides the character each contestant must play as in each match. It will be pre-determined who must play as who in each of their round one matches before the tournament starts by myself from spinning the wheel three times for each person. This process will repeat throughout each round of the tournament to ensure no one cheats (although I doubt any of you would cheat) Adding this to the OP in the rules now :)

Dang. The internet connection I use is shaky otherwise I'd be on this so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back