• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second burying the retired mods. We all need to take out our shovels, dig nice holes for them, and stuff them in, patching it back up deep in the forest far away where nobody will look to find them

(Obviously not creepy response :rolleyes:)

But then they will lure you into the the bell tree woods where they will haunt you forever

I said it the day of in the IRC, but I dunno if you were all active at the time so I'll say it again: Congrats to the new guys, Murray, Oblivia and LaBelle! And see you space cowboys Prof Gallows and Kaiaa!

I said it the day of in the IRC, but I dunno if you were all active at the time so I'll say it again: Congrats to the new guys, Murray, Oblivia and LaBelle! And see you space cowboys Prof Gallows and Kaiaa!

I was in the IRC in just invisible to everybody. ;)

did i say welcome yet if i did then another welcome

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from kyoko <3 i love you mods and admins and stuff not love love but yeah :lemon:

more rules to be enforced! just kidding of course :rolleyes:

I had a funny feeling Oblivia would make it as a moderator. Congratulations to all three of you!

tumblr_mgabf5aueg1rhnhodo1_500.gif

Also, I'll miss Gallows and Kaiaa. Pretty much everyone from when I first joined here has left, and that's quite saddening.

Ditto. Kaiaa was good to me, and always willing to help and offer kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back