• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Tonight, we are pleased to announce the addition of three new moderators at The Bell Tree. Each of our new mods bring different strengths to the table that will compliment each other as staff members.

First, LaBelleFleur will be joining the staff team because of her active engagement in multiple aspects of the community, as well as an eagerness to help other users. As a mod, we think she will be a role model to other users through her positive personality.

The second mod that we are adding tonight is Oblivia. She has shown to be helpful to members in need of assistance and generally has a positive, professional attitude in how she interacts with the users. We think her personality will work well as a leader of the community.

Finally, Murray has proven to have a deep understanding of how the forum and community function on a day to day basis. We chose to make him a moderator because of his active presence, participation, and general TBT-aptitude.

While we are adding three new mods, we are sad to announce that Prof Gallows and Kaiaa will be retiring from the staff team. Many of you may have already heard this from Kaiaa, but we want to give them an official goodbye and appreciation for all of their hard work over the last few years.

Prof Gallows joined The Bell Tree in 2008 and quickly became a prominent user of the community, befriending many members. He was made a moderator in May 2013. A part of the staff, Gallows helped lead the direction of the forum through many staff discussions and planning of features, events, etc. Events he helped run include Halloween 2013 and TBT Fair 2013. We give our appreciations and thanks to Prof Gallows, not only for his moderation work, but also for his years of encouragement and friendship as a member of the team.

Kaiaa joined the forum in 2011. She was later recognized for her leadership abilities by leading a TBT writing group and running an event in the 2013 summer contests. This led to her joining the staff in September 2013. Since then, Kaiaa has been an integral part in moderating the forum and dealing with the everyday issues, such as member disputes, reports, enforcing the rules, etc. At the same time, she quickly became recognized as one of the friendliest members of the community. Events she helped run include Summer 2013, TBT Fair 2013, Summer 2014, and TBT Fair 2014. For TBT Fair, Kaiaa hand made some of our most popular prizes, such as the Animal Crossing leaf pillow. We will miss Kaiaa's friendliness, dedication, and creativity!

As you can see, today is a day of many changes in TBT's staff. The contributions of our former mods and the applications of users wanting to be the next mods are taken very seriously because we care about this community very much! We appreciate the time everyone took to submit an application. Even if you weren't selected this year, it helps us know who you are for next time. For example, two of our new moderators today submitted applications in previous years. Please help us in welcoming LaBelleFleur, Oblivia, and Murray, as well as showing our appreciation for Prof Gallows and Kaiaa. Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to the team LaBelleFleur, Murray, and Oblivia! :)

Gallows & Kaiaa, thanks for everything. <3

Please welcome our new moderators everyone! :) They're going to do a great job.

We're going to miss you Kaiaa and Gallows.

zsQeWA3.png

It's a jellyfish party.​

Last edited:
[size=-2]Woohoo, congrats guys! And sweet..Jellyfish hugs all around.[/size]

Last edited:
Hey, Prof. Gallows and Kaiaa, thanks for all the work you've put into the forums over the years. You two will be missed :(

But I'm happy that we got three new mods, Murray, LaBelleFleur, and Oblivia. I've seen all three of you post before and know the mods and admins made the right decision in adding you to the staff. I look forward to seeing more out of you three soon! :)

Sad to see some good mods go :(

Welcome to the new staff! Should be exciting to see how everything goes from here :)

Congratulations to the new mods! :D I can't wait to see what you do with the site.

I actually like wearing sea creatures on my head IRL, so this avatar is rather fitting. Keepin' it.

A big thanks to Kaiaa and Gallows for everything you've done for the forum and its members. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. :)

Last edited:
Aha, so each of the three new mods have a different colored jellyfish on the heads of their avatars. Interesting....

Inb4 Jellyfish related event XD

maybe next year my dream will come true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back