Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] [TOWN WINS] Meme Mafia [blueleaf died (town)]

The first person to have reached the tie number of votes will die.

SarasaKat will die because when Beardo had 2 votes they weren't tied.

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops that made no sense but you know what I mean

Wait, now I'm confused. Beardo had two votes first (the tie number of votes), so doesn't that mean she should die?

4374731.png

psnfk.jpg

SarasaKat aka X all the Y (Mafia Goon) was lol who killed me rip'd.

Role PM said:
2vxgivt.png

X all the Y (Mafia Goon): You want to X all the Y, or more specifically, kill all the things. You have no special powers, and win when all town-aligned players are dead.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0]Mafia Chat[/URL]

--

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Last edited:
Wow, Kat, that was very nicely played. (Until doge came and outed you, LOL.)

Since doge is pretty much cleared, that leaves Beardo, KoobaCupcake, and Trundle. Inclined to town-read Beardo since she was against Kat (unless they were bussing each other, which is a possibility considering it was likely one or the other today). Both Kooba & Trundle have hardly posted, so not much to go on there either... I'll have to ponder for a bit.

@labellefleur wtf beardo is obviously town you're an idiot
How so? Because she voted for Kat yesterday? She voted for Kat after you revealed her as mafia, and she hasn't contributed much this game, and since everyone's pretty much inactive, it was going to be her or Kat yesterday. If two scum are on the block, might as well make one look town, no?

4377300.png

Beardo got pwned.

Beardo, aka High Expectations Asian Father the Doctor [insert racist joke here].

pillow bunny said:

High Expectations Asian Father (Doctor):
You may not be a real doctor (although your kids will be, or else), but you do know some things about the subject -- for example, homework is the best medicine and can cure anything. Each night, you may save a player from death by telling them to do their math homework. You win when all the Mafia members are dead.

--

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Steph! D: Forgive me.
http://i.imgur.com/avq2smn.jpg
doge, what are your thoughts on who's left?

4378465.png

I'm not going to be online at midnight and all actions have been submitted anyways so yeah

no one died

--

It is now Day 5. You have 26.5 hours to vote.

If all actions have been submitted, mafia are either choosing not to kill in order to frame an inactive (a dumb move, since they could've won by now unless they want to watch town lynch each other for the LOLs), or they have no KP.

Since CoobaCupcake's been MIA since Day 2, voting for Trundle.

I'm a detective and I inspected Cooba. They are mafia-aligned.

@trundle i don't believe you. Awesomeness was also a detective and i could investigate too. Also if u were telling the truth u would've said their name and role

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol some idiot shot me but I'm the joat so i protected myself

Back