Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] [TOWN WINS] Meme Mafia [blueleaf died (town)]

LaBelle and Kat's posts have swayed me. Pretty much everything that needed to be said about Awesomeness' postd was said by them, so I have nothing to that. The whole "am I scum, am I not" thing was getting annoying and suspicious.

I'm gonna vote awesomeness also because they didnt respond to any of my questions, and they keep saying " I may not be scum, but i could be. " Shouldnt they try to prove that they are town? lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another person i would watch carefully is doge666. They have literally just put their vote and left. It's almost like they're coasting Fmpov.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But ofc they dont know what that is because they haven't played much, thats another reason to watch out for them. inb4 i get flamed from them again.

4369396.png

i want to go to sleep now not in 9 minutes so yeah

I stayed in teh forest for a while, watching anime and listening to songs by my fav singer, Kpop, on my iPhone 6. Seeing the iPhone made me sad sometimes because my idiot mother bought me a silver phone instead of a gold one. Stupid baby boomers, they are so capitalism. I don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it's an insult.

Eventually, my senpai (slenpai) Slenderman-san (slender-san) finally texted me back. He told me to come back to town because something important had happened. I told him he was a terrible boyfriend and should kill himshelf (DESTROY IKEA!!!) because I didn't feel like walking back and he should drive here, but he said he couldn't leave right then. Omg.

Anyways, I walked out of the forest sadly. While I was leaving, I saw a kawaii pony. It was gray, had blonde hair and a dumb face. (AN: i had to research ****ing brony memes so you guys had better be actually reading the story) "Omg," I said, gasping. "She's so... beautiful..." In that moment, I realized that I was actually a furry. I mentally added it to my tumblr identity (dfab semigirl transracial (white to japanese, with no plans to transition) horsexual memeromantic liberal animekin, physical age 13 mental age 27).

"Hi will you be my girlfriend?" I asked the kawaii desu pastel uwu horsey. I actually wanted her to be my waifu, but I was too shy to say it.

"Sorry, butt I'm already dating Rainbow Dash," said the pony-chan. How baka of her!

"**** you. Whatever I hate gays anyways," I said. That was literally self mutilation, because I?m gay. After that I tried to steal the pony and ride her into town but she walked away so I chased her.

Eventually, we arrived in town together. I publicly announced that the reason we came together was because we were dating. Slenderman saw and cried a bit, even though he doesn?t have eyes. ?Omg gurl I thought we had something special!!1? he screamed, running away.

Anyways, all the memes were together in the center of town. They were discussing something boring. Suddenly, somepony exclaimed?

tumblr_inline_niyzyqHLSY1sgd6oj.png

?Noo! Not tumblr-senpai! I love tumblr!? I cried.

?I thought you loved me! How could you, like, betray me like this?? cried Slenderman, who had run back into town.

?**** you Slenderman!?

?ok?

?Wait what no!!?

We argued for a while. Meanwhile, tumblr died.

Awesomeness1230 aka tumblr (Detective) was deleted from the Internet.

Role PM said:
15rcqip.png

Tumblr (Detective): You are a user of the popular microblogging website Tumblr, and possess a vast amount of knowledge on many diverse subjects, all of them completely useless. Each night, you may research a player in preparation for calling them out. This will reveal their role to you at the start of the next day. If you are ever targeted by a certain role, you will automatically die. You win when all the Mafia members are dead.

--

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

4369396.png

i want to go to sleep now not in 9 minutes so yeah

I stayed in teh forest for a while, watching anime and listening to songs by my fav singer, Kpop, on my iPhone 6. Seeing the iPhone made me sad sometimes because my idiot mother bought me a silver phone instead of a gold one. Stupid baby boomers, they are so capitalism. I don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it's an insult.

Eventually, my senpai (slenpai) Slenderman-san (slender-san) finally texted me back. He told me to come back to town because something important had happened. I told him he was a terrible boyfriend and should kill himshelf (DESTROY IKEA!!!) because I didn't feel like walking back and he should drive here, but he said he couldn't leave right then. Omg.

Anyways, I walked out of the forest sadly. While I was leaving, I saw a kawaii pony. It was gray, had blonde hair and a dumb face. (AN: i had to research ****ing brony memes so you guys had better be actually reading the story) "Omg," I said, gasping. "She's so... beautiful..." In that moment, I realized that I was actually a furry. I mentally added it to my tumblr identity (dfab semigirl transracial (white to japanese, with no plans to transition) horsexual memeromantic liberal animekin, physical age 13 mental age 27).

"Hi will you be my girlfriend?" I asked the kawaii desu pastel uwu horsey. I actually wanted her to be my waifu, but I was too shy to say it.

"Sorry, butt I'm already dating Rainbow Dash," said the pony-chan. How baka of her!

"**** you. Whatever I hate gays anyways," I said. That was literally self mutilation, because I’m gay. After that I tried to steal the pony and ride her into town but she walked away so I chased her.

Eventually, we arrived in town together. I publicly announced that the reason we came together was because we were dating. Slenderman saw and cried a bit, even though he doesn’t have eyes. “Omg gurl I thought we had something special!!1” he screamed, running away.

Anyways, all the memes were together in the center of town. They were discussing something boring. Suddenly, somepony exclaimed…

tumblr_inline_niyzyqHLSY1sgd6oj.png

“Noo! Not tumblr-senpai! I love tumblr!” I cried.

“I thought you loved me! How could you, like, betray me like this?” cried Slenderman, who had run back into town.

“**** you Slenderman!”

“ok”

“Wait what no!!”

We argued for a while. Meanwhile, tumblr died.

Awesomeness1230 aka tumblr (Detective) was deleted from the Internet.

--

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

This is literally the first TBT mafia game. PR is really scummy, so town lynches them and they turn out to be one of the most important roles. Why couldn't they just RC to save themselves?? *sigh* Even if its against their "rules", thats basically throwing the game because they didnt like RC'ing.

Jesus ****ing christ.

For future reference: If you're a power role and you're being lynched bloody well claim.

for goodness sakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

and why was tumblr a detective

.... ._.
Wooooooooow. Yo Awesomeness, in your next games, if someone is asking you a question, answer it. Don't try to answer some unrelated question nobody asked.

4370480.png

i just noticed that waiting an hour after the action deadline to make these posts is stupid

After tumblr?s death, my life was never the same. tumblr has been my one true love, and I had lost it, as well as my three fake loves. I no longer had anywhere to reblog anime gifs or pretend to be intelligent or complain about Obamacare? whatever the heck that is? anyways, idk what it is but it?s probably false advertising because Obama doesn?t care about us, because he?s a Democrat. I hate Democrats.

I sat on a toilet and cried for hours, cradling my iPad Mini in my arms. It may have still been physically there, but its soul had been lost forever. All those agonizing hours spent buying the url xXAnimeLover1234Xx from some weaboo with my mom?s credit card had been for naught. (wow dat sounded smartz!! Xd) I stood up and cried into the toilet and then flushed it, sending my tears into an abyss of endless water and dead goldfish. Then I signed up for Myspace.

--​

The next morning, I woke up and checked my Myspace messages. They were all from Slenderman, who seemed to be the only person still using Myspace. Yeah, there were a few other users, but they weren?t people. They were like lamps and stuff. I guess Slenderman was kind of emo aesthetic because he?s soooo monochromatic, but tbh I hate him because I do.

I went outside, and to my horror, the memes were being disgusting and problematic. ?tbh i kind of hated tumblr, tbh. their were only fake tumblr memes they?re, no real memes, like us,? said Annoying Facebook Girl. SIGH. She was so wrong on so many levels. I didn?t care to tell her exactly why she was wrong, and honestly I didn?t actually know, but I knew she was wrong. And that she should DIE.

"You suck!!1" I screamed, throwing iPhones at her. I thought it was poetic, because iPhones often have Facebook on them. Also, if she died that way I couldn't go to jail because it would technically be suicide.

"Banana," said a minion, handing Annoying Facebook Girl a lamp.

"Minions are GAY!" I screamed. I hated minions because they were, like, evil and stuff. Kids who like minions are stupid monster devil children who literally eat Brian's. Oops I meant brains, but they probably do eat the brains of people named Brian. Anywayz, after that I stabbed the minion in the face and it died. "Ha I pwned your precious gay Facebook meme!" I yelled at Annoying Facebook Girl

"Noooo I love minions!" cried First Day on the Internet Kid.

Upon hearing that, I also stabbed First Day on the Internet Kid. I missed though, so he was okay. Yeah I meant to do that, obviously.

The minion was very dead, and was bleeding a lot. "wow" said a meme.

54ezkp.jpg

"Shut the **** up!" yelled Grumpy Cat. Suddenly, doge died.

"Zomg Grumpy Cat killed doge!!" screamed Herobrine. I fckign hated Herobrine because he was obsessed with budder and Ridiculously Photogenic Guy. He maybe possibly didn?t even think I was kawaii. Stupid Americans.

"Wtf no," said Grumpy Cat. But it didn?t matter? becuz Herobrine had already Herobrined him to death!!1

Forek aka Minion (Godfather) was forgotten in favour of a newer, quirkier animated side character.

Role PM said:
icon.jpg

Minion (Godfather): You are a servant to evil, aiming to destroy the world. Thanks to your conventionally cute appearance and demeanor, you have managed to infiltrate the hearts of children worldwide. Blinded by capitalism, they have been rendered incapable of seeing past your ?adorable? speech patterns and stupid outfit; you will return as town-aligned to all inspections. You win when all town-aligned players are dead.

Mafia Chat

Superpenguin aka Grumpy Cat (Self-Aware Miller) was slain by Herobrine.

Role PM said:
Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Grumpy Cat (Self-Aware Miller): Although you are undeniably grumpy, you aren?t evil. Sure, you yell and throw things at kids when they step on your lawn, but you'd never actually kill them, despite what you sometimes threaten. The Mafia has been attempting to frame you, painting your lies as truths; due to this, you will return as mafia-aligned to all inspections. You win when all the Mafia members are dead.

Endless aka Doge (Townie) became dank.

Role PM said:
100x100px-LS-a6cf44c6_doge.jpeg

Doge (Townie): You are a mentally divergent dog meme. You have no special abilities and win when all the Mafia members are dead.

--

It is now Day 2. You have 47 hours to submit your actions.

Jesus 3 KP. Rip literally a third of this town.

Well I was roleblocked last night, so there's that. I'll try looking into the previous day play and try to find any insight into the kills last night.

Superpenguin: He made two posts yesterday. The only thing that he said that could be seen as a lead was that he said Beardo was mafia, but we saw yesterday that he was trolling like no tomorrow, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Overall, I feel Beardo's pretty town-acting, so gonna discount that. Due to Endless prob being the maf kill, this was probably a townie kill anyway.
Endless: He made two posts yesterday as well. Besides FOSing Awesomeness, it looks like they had an eye on doge? Not sure if that was a typo for Awesomeness at that point in the game, but it's something worth looking into imo. The whole "lel I gunna vote without even trying to contribute anything to the game" was pretty sus to me, since that's pretty much the core definition of bandwagoning.
Forek: First off, considering Forek was Godfather, I'd bet money that we have a different killer besides mafia, and tha they killed Forek. Now to get into the kill itself, Forek questioned Beardo (but expressed an interest towards not lynching her, so more defended her than anything). He was FOS'd by Cooba, and seemed to throw suspicion back at Cooba for that. He seemed to agree with LaBelle as well. But why would someone kill Forek? He seemed relatively townie imo yesterday, so I don't see that as a Town kill. It's obviously not a mafia kill (unless somebody bussed him). So if we're dealing with an evil neutral, it makes no sense meta wise that they'd kill someone like Forek, who's relatively low tier. I'd keep this in mind.

3 Kills?: A mafia with 2KP in a game with only 12 people seems kinda ridiculous. So that being said, I think we probably had a Maf kill, a town shot (prob on Superpenguin), and an evil neutral shot. Town killer - please PLEASE be careful! You essentially hold the power of an extra lynch, so make sure you've got some good evidence on the person you're shooting before you shoot so we can hopefully avoid something like this happening again (which would be town dying to town shot).
tl;dr Conclusion: We prob have some town KP and EN KP (hit Superpenguin/Forek respectively?). Cooba could be a potential Evil neutral (if Forek was killed based off of their suspicions) as well as doge being a potential EN/Maf candidate (if Endless was killed based off of their suspicions). This EN is likely new-ish to the game, as they don't know the meta. We should also look out for any bussed claims that could change how the landscaping of this looks.

I'm open to critique on this, but as it stands, I'd like to look into doge and Cooba today based off of this. So let's kick this off:

doge666: What were your thoughts on yesterday's lynch?
Cooba: Mind voicing why you were suspicious of Forek?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol who killed me rip

With no detective this game gets a bit harder. Also, screw you Fork, and good riddance you annoying ****.

At the moment the only person that looks like they're doing anything is SarasaKat. I'm not sure where everyone is. I think this game is going to be pretty bad from the look of the players left. I have no leads and we literally have nothing to go off of from the townies.

We have one thing from Forek which doesn't really mean anything: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...L-Meme-Mafia&p=5412478&viewfull=1#post5412478

He was agreeing with LaBelleFleur. That is very very slight evidence that LaBelle might be scum.

Back