• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] [TOWN WINS] Meme Mafia [blueleaf died (town)]

Can't wait to get my role PM. I have a bad luck streak, so I'll probably die first night. I can always hope though.

4366245.png

All role PMs have been sent out.

The game will begin in 12 hours. (unless everyone doesn't like that time)

It was a normal day. I was sitting in my room, hiding from my terrible parents because as usual, they were trying to oppress me. They were saying terrible, TERRIBLE things to me. Honestly I almost felt bad for them -- after all, it wasn't their fault that their minds were destroyed by consumerism (i learned that word from tumbler lol!!). They kept telling me to do my homework and clean my room, but I didn't want to. Like omg, they literally care more that my room is clean than they do about my life. I bet if I died they would still be mad at me for not cleaning my room. Omg.

I opened up my laptop, a MacBook because APPLE IS LIFE!!!!1eleven!1!! My friend kept saying I was spoiled because I got a MacBook Air last month, but she was wrong. I have been forced to endure literal torture (living with my parents) for the past 13 years, aka 113,880 hours. Imo I think that $40/hour is a good minimum wage, so yeah, I basically have $4,555,200 to spend so it's okay. Anywayz, I opened up my favourite website, Wattpad.

I had recently begun writing a new story. It was about all of the memes in existence (except for teh ugly ones xd) fighting for my love. I had 12 views, which I thought was pretty good. Then I was bored so I smoked some illicit drugs because I'm so funny and quirky. lol :p Also because I heard about something called the War on Drugs, and apparently whenever you use a drug Obama dies. Yay fighting capitalism one step at a time uwu!!!

Suddenly, a magical vortex appeared in the corner of my room. I was annoyed because it almost knocked over my pet plant, Planty. Suddenly it began to suck me in.

"You suck!!!!" I screamed, because it was true.

4366245.png

It was a normal day. I was sitting in my room, hiding from my terrible parents because as usual, they were trying to oppress me. They were saying terrible, TERRIBLE things to me. Honestly I almost felt bad for them -- after all, it wasn't their fault that their minds were destroyed by consumerism (i learned that word from tumbler lol!!). They kept telling me to do my homework and clean my room, but I didn't want to. Like omg, they literally care more that my room is clean than they do about my life. I bet if I died they would still be mad at me for not cleaning my room. Omg.

I opened up my laptop, a MacBook because APPLE IS LIFE!!!!1eleven!1!! My friend kept saying I was spoiled because I got a MacBook Air last month, but she was wrong. I have been forced to endure literal torture (living with my parents) for the past 13 years, aka 113,880 hours. Imo I think that $40/hour is a good minimum wage, so yeah, I basically have $4,555,200 to spend so it's okay. Anywayz, I opened up my favourite website, Wattpad.

I had recently begun writing a new story. It was about all of the memes in existence (except for teh ugly ones xd) fighting for my love. I had 12 views, which I thought was pretty good. Then I was bored so I smoked some illicit drugs because I'm so funny and quirky. lol :p Also because I heard about something called the War on Drugs, and apparently whenever you use a drug Obama dies. Yay fighting capitalism one step at a time uwu!!!

Suddenly, a magical vortex appeared in the corner of my room. I was annoyed because it almost knocked over my pet plant, Planty. Suddenly it began to suck me in.

Great story. Well, sort of story. Is any of that non-fiction? I don't mean all, just bits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And nobody think I'm scum. I have proof.

4366245.png

this doesnt even have any memes /out

Great story. Well, sort of story. Is any of that non-fiction? I don't mean all, just bits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And nobody think I'm scum. I have proof.
Why would you say that d1?? You know you cant post your role pm, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i live the story. ;)

Back