• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FML King Nook (+ future update?)

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
tsukutter_img04.png

i hate my life right now

baso looks like ACHHD will receive a content update in the future, not really sure what it will be but looks like there'll be some type of contest involving king nook

tumblr_nspay8Nffg1s1lku3o2_400.png
tumblr_nspay8Nffg1s1lku3o3_400.png
tumblr_nspay8Nffg1s1lku3o4_400.png
tumblr_nspazeuVmG1s1lku3o1_540.jpg

- the options on the touch screen for this one are: Contact, Popularity, Contest, Facility, Residents, and I'm not sure on the bottom right one. The one at the bottom middle says Evaluation

also in the tom nook one not in the spoiler, nook is sayin something like "well well well, welcome to the contest" (also not that it matters but the character still has the same Japanese name as Nook so it's still Nook and not King Nook or anything ok bye)

Last edited:
HAHAAH
i was confused at first bc the picture didnt load xD

That Isabelle/Digby picture is kinda really effin scary....

Digby is one o my favourite characters, I love seeing more if him

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I just realized the bottom half is ****ing Isabelle XP

I'm probably wrong but the picture Fauna looks like it has a share option via a code or something, and there are 4 rows with 4 empty badges which are Isabelle/Cuteness, Nook/Cool, Lottie/Unique and Digby/Sumitai (Liveability I assume)

Seems like its going to be something like the Dream Address system in New Leaf, where each villager will get an "address" and you can visit them and rate their house, with test services starting in September

"[Happy home] incidentally here is picture of scooter that you obtained the confidential phone ♪ Home Designer I said I have a mechanism to evaluate the home among! Service started in September aimed at currently operational test so please look forward to it ♪ "
CLy8VFpUEAA56IV.png

"[Happy home: Oh yes! As you notice, Tanuki housing is now begins service named "Scooter"! Seen cases in raccoon housing around the world as well as the building so you can visit virtual! "
CLy8O8BVEAAd5F_.png

Last edited:
So the villager list is real?
So we're getting Snow people amiibo?
We're getting Stella and Sprocket?
And Jingle twice in the same outfit?
Sign me up

So the villager list is real?
So we're getting Snow people amiibo?
We're getting Stella and Sprocket?
And Jingle twice in the same outfit?
Sign me up

it confirms the list is real but it doesn't mean every villager on the list will be in the game. some could just be left over data

it confirms the list is real but it doesn't mean every villager on the list will be in the game. some could just be left over data

What about the list of villager pictures? I think there was one of Louie (in the L shirt like he originally was, as opposed to the M shirt) and three other returning villagers that had a picture while the rest didn't have one.

Either way, King Nook is confirmed, and I don't know what to say

What about the list of villager pictures? I think there was one of Louie (in the L shirt like he originally was, as opposed to the M shirt) and three other returning villagers that had a picture while the rest didn't have one.

Either way, King Nook is confirmed, and I don't know what to say

Basically the same applies for the three (or however many) who have their pics in there, too - it still means that they're not in the game 100% and that their data is still in the game, but their development could have just made it further than the rest, which is why Louie has a Mario shirt in his icon and a Luigi one in his pic, because he's still unfinished.
Tho I think they'll be DLC/amiibo exclusive characters later on but who knows.

I am able to get the Gold Villager Statue on the first day that I get this game.

I have a really nice assortment of items coming on the 2nd of October.

x2 Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + amiibo card + NFC Reader/Writer
x5 Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Single Packs.

Only 5 packs? 15 cards???? Wow, I'm disappointed. :p

Only 5 packs? 15 cards???? Wow, I'm disappointed. :p
I could have easily bought more. But I won't be spending too much on the game before release date.
If I only ordered one copy of the game. I could have bought another seven card packs.

Last edited:
Basically the same applies for the three (or however many) who have their pics in there, too - it still means that they're not in the game 100% and that their data is still in the game, but their development could have just made it further than the rest, which is why Louie has a Mario shirt in his icon and a Luigi one in his pic, because he's still unfinished.
Tho I think they'll be DLC/amiibo exclusive characters later on but who knows.

Good point
It seems that they will be DLC, whether they're released as amiibo cards or for free. I like seeing old villagers return (regardless of whether I hate them or not) so the fact that quite a few made it to some stage of development is interesting to me (hopefully a few of them will be returning at least, but I'm doubting it)

I'm looking forward to seeing if I can pick King Nook up and watch him flail around in the air. Bonus points if his crown falls off.

Really? King Nook is confirmed? Yeah, that rip is real.

Back