Baby Chick Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Gold Trophy (First Place)
の
Gold Super Mailbox
Golden Easter Egg
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Orange Mote of Flame
Imma ppost them cause I dont think Jake has yet and Im going to beat him to the punch :]

Urchin Underpass Update

Slosher in Turf Wars

Preview of Stuff

Heavy Splatling in Turf Wars

- - - Post Merge - - -

IDK HOW I FEEL ABOU URCHIN UNDERPASS AFTER WATCHING THAT ;u;

Eh, I don't really like the UU update. It's cool and everything but now it's like there are too many elements/is too much going on. Seems like too much ground to cover and too many new places to hide. I liked it better when you could attack people in the center with nowhere for them to go. ;u;

Last edited:
The ramps on the underpass look way more interesting now. Looks like it'll be harder to choke enemies at their spawn points too, with the addition of the non-ink surfaces in those passages, but that's fine too.

I want to try the Slosher for the victory animation alone, oh my goodness me.
The Heavy Splatling gun too. Oh my gosh, that gun hug with that smile and that dance.

Last edited:
New gear image:
tumblr_nskurcm1WW1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

holy **** I need the polka dot thing

I don't think I'm going to like the splatling

I'm so excited for the splosher - if I perform decently with it, it will finally be a weapon that has range I can use decently.

Is it bad that I want to use the Splatling Gun for the ending animation? ...I'll probably end up being really bad at using it.

I love the new update for Urchin Underpass. And I haven't even played it yet. And I wasn't that chinese pointy hat thingy. AND THAT GATLING I WANT TO USE IT SO BAD I better have enough money for it.

With the new level cap at 50, I have to start wondering how Fresh you need to be to use some of the new stuff. Or will the new level cap just be a shiny new number to strive for?

With the new level cap at 50, I have to start wondering how Fresh you need to be to use some of the new stuff. Or will the new level cap just be a shiny new number to strive for?

I think that some of the new clothing could be higher stars (4 or 5) so they wouldn't appear in the shops until you reach a certain level, they did that with the 3 star clothing (I think??)

really dont like the new urchin underpass.. that used to be one of my fave maps..
ugh
oh well, update isnt coming till tomorrow ^^
there's already too many weapons ingame.. this is gonna get so chaotic -_-

Last edited:
really dont like the new urchin underpass.. that used to be one of my fave maps..
ugh

what's wrong with a nice variety of weapons??

ugh

cause it's definitely more fun with a smaller pool of weapons where everyone plays the same archetypes /sarcasm

Back