What features you DON'T miss from previous titles?

Cold~

PROcastinator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello forum! I am sure there's already millions of topics like this one, but answering this topic got me on a nostalgia trip, so I've been thinking about the old Animal Crossing installments, and even though I love every single one of them... there's actually a surprising amount of things I DIDN'T like about those games!

For example, I really, REALLY hated those ugly tutorial signs being randomly scattered among my Wild World town!
I guess that's a minor complaint, so I'll leave the rest to you guys: what are the things that you absolutely HATED about past Animal Crossing titles? :)

I hated the holiday "Yay Day" on Wild World where you had to compliment every villager. So annoying! >.<

No question: Lyle dancing around outside my house every Saturday morning. >_< I don't want your damn insurance, get off my property! Honestly I could've picked him up my the obnoxious briefcase and flung him into the nearest ocean every Saturday morning.

Cold~:For example, I really, REALLY hated those ugly tutorial signs being randomly scattered among my Wild World town!
They were pretty ugly, and also pretty useful. >o< At least you knew a villager wasn't going to smash down your precious hybrid gardens that you spent months cultivating (screw you, Shari!). I liked knowing where villagers could potentially move to, but it was very annoying when you were trying to find somewhere to put something big like an orchard.

tbh the most annoying thing for me was whenever you first started a town in animal crossing city folk and you had to say hello to EVERYONE before you could do anything at all. it always took forever because i always forgot someone but didnt know who.

i also hated the fact that you had to wait 13 million years for a freakin coconut to wash up on the beach to plant a dang tree.

also, holy hell, MII MASKS. those things were always so ugly in accf, wow. i could never bring myself to buy one.

and the fact that in cf you had to get an invitation to redd's shop was kinda ridiculous and always annoyed me all the time because it took forever for me to get an invite.

Back