• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Rumors of a confirmed NA release for the New Nintendo 3DS XL?

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
http://alwaysnintendo.com/north-ame...ppy-home-designer-special-edition-new-3ds-xl/

The release is pretty much inevitable at this point since it's highly unlikely NoA would just toss this release out the window after teasing new SKUs for so long; it appears to be only a matter of Nintendo of America confirming its release. We have no idea who this "reliable source" is but alwaysnintendo claims these sources are fairly accurate.

Also, the rumor claims that the console will NOT be retailer-exclusive as seen with the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate edition. This may even make it harder to obtain the console, since we all know what happened with the Majora's Mask edition, but NoA may or may not have learned their lesson with amiibo and supply-and-demand.

the guy at nintendo tweet knows a lot about nintendo stuff but i still wouldn't take any of it as 100% legit at this stage - that said i still think the bundle has a chance at releasing in NA. there'll probably be a Nintendo Direct sometime between here and release and it'll get announced then.

i mean we were told that amiibo fest would be a free download because josh was "told by 3 nintendo e3 reps' and we all know thats BS.

Yeah, like Jake said, that guy is legitimate enough for me to trust him. There's a lot of folks out there who will spread anything they ever hear around as a rumour just for attention, they're not one of them.

I'll add in as well that I've personally also been told something that makes me believe it is coming here.

At the end of the day though, nothing should ever be taken as confirmation until you see it come right from the horse's mouth!

I really hope this is true! If it is I also hope I can get my hands on one before it sells out!

Back