• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snowman Family with Arms and Legs!!!

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
Wouldn't that be so amazing if they gave the smowman family arms and legs so they could act like actual villagers! Omg now I'm excited!

I doubt they're going to be in the game

There are 4 members of the snowman family, and there are going to be four series, so if they were going to include them they'd have one in each series - just like they've done with the Kapp'n, Resetti, and Able (+ Gracie) family so far.

Anyway, we have the specials for the summer and fall card packs, and the next one will be the winter pack, which would make sense for the snowman family to be in (yet I still think it'd be stupid to put essentially the same special character 4 times in the same series). So if they're not on the packet, then they're not in the game, because they wouldn't release them in the spring pack.

Omg I love this idea so so much I'm gonna be so sad if it doesn't happen now haha

...unfortunately Jake is the voice of reason here to crush our dreams. :(

ew sounds gross it would be like if lloid could just walk around

Animals don't live in their own houses and write letters to you and try to sell you furniture last time I checked

Animals don't talk either last time I checked

the parameters of the animal crossing universe have been set so that animals talk and snowmen don't walk around

it would just be wrong

Back