Auction Sloppy set part 2

Extending bidding time on auctions is unfortunately not allowed according to The Bell Tree Rules and Guidelines which states:

Increasing or decreasing auction time is not allowed by default. It is considered a special right and must be reserved in the auctioneer's original post before bidding begins.

Well the pepole aren't on so I'm going to wait til tommorow when pepole are avilable

Please follow through with your sale as stated in the rules which Zandy posted, or the buyer is entitled to leave you negative feedback if they wish.

Yesterday, your opening post started at 7:08pm CST said the auction would end at 11p CST, and you edited it to extend your auction to say "11p CST tomorrow" (in approximately 12.5 hours from this post). It's not really fair to the user, Callum, who won the auction.

I agree with Zandy. You need to follow with your original plan. The auction should have ended already. You need to follow the auction rule that Zandy provided. Even Justin said so. You should give Callum the set since he won it already.

Last edited:
Yesterday, your opening post started at 7:08pm CST said the auction would end at 11p CST, and you edited it to extend your auction to say "11p CST tomorrow" (in approximately 12.5 hours from this post). It's not really fair to the user, Callum, who won the auction.
I heard

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone ok stop posting ok I will give the winner his set

Back