• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

derezzed

★★★★★
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
Red Pansy
Yellow Pansy
DEREZZED'S GRAPHICS GALLERY
Yo, welcome to my graphics gallery. I've been designing for five years now (I started August 2011), and I used GIMP in my first two years but I've upgraded to Photoshop CS6 since and I've never looked back. So that's my main program, though sometimes I mess around with Illustrator and I'll use Dreamweaver for my coding projects.

When I was first introduced to graphic making, I only created sigs, but I've moved on from that. Now I make icons, wallpapers, and miscellaneous large pieces. You can check them out below.
*NOTE*: Sections are not arranged from old to new. They're honestly just a collection of relatively new stuff mixed in with old stuff I still like.

ICONS
100X100
ORxEI2b.png
KjHYOqi.png
l4P1Kn1.png
1MuTzST.png
icSSEnJ.png
eIRHr05.png
CqWI4Jp.png
yQvu0Ac.png
rYlVeTn.png
NlxPByQ.png
3vn2.png
9siBO2x.png
2vXvQXL.png
frmcsMX.png
2eiNcJ0.png
Xa3jzOK.png
0v2aqCJ.png
GUZA0JN.png
ErgHpt1.png
D2SFRd8.png
0CQkONq.png
LB7EQ5h.png
wDy4Ita.png
9b2C7FG.png
CvfzbOp.png
6bL4j8Q.png
dWuwBx2.png
3NoLHmO.png
PgGNzXl.png
gvojkSv.png
UKzKaRO.png
zSH7cba.png
sIMwAWl.png
t7CCSPY.png
JuuqpRy.png
xs50SAs.png
iykbmg8.png
UB44Kvr.png
m2nwI3E.png
j1OOoCI.png
bKU2jzh.png
CthuqIS.png
584aML8.png
07rl.png
KpBMhwH.png
55j8.png
1i6GuXk.png
BKXaxpe.png
tszeV5I.png
7nQMLCj.png
QasP6LD.png
j1ZPIFF.png
cTVXtig.png
kmNOcZO.png
fw4Ru4N.png
XtNt8e5.png
yaWr6ZZ.png
kyxZAVT.png
4wq.png
8rqu.png
4euu.png
uzx7.png
iLhUsAN.png
E7FHW4r.png
J7pN9uI.png
AKCczp5.png
6BFlxQW.png
842ITZJ.png
vsBuZ5o.png
6jOJG2v.png
NxGYdDU.png
llnLQBk.png
g098dZp.png
5uxcgr5.png
xCOAxoT.png
vpCcjQb.png
Og6Qjod.png
85JdS1x.png
AWjIvOY.png
CzaI0ES.png
0BgiOPa.png
LBcwrEi.png
5ob7mdN.png
OQtvjKo.png
o8ZEV0O.png
nnm0.png
0r9g.png
qfz9.png
w0ky.png
qcjy.png
n4w5.png
ux6y.png
yuuz.png
0m2q.png
j7x2.png
3ts.png
7ziq.png
j5aj.png
z7u0.png
vm2f.png
3bd6.png
xxle.png
O6ZHjTY.png
5y2k.png
vc82.png
FMoFWyX.png
jMSEQED.png
iXqPqbY.png
wwqt3uV.png
naruto2d.png
olpr.png
QDIeho6.png
17x5sSd.png
e5Qb5Nr.png
tLOlXW7.png
bEwAQu9.png
4nlpAns.png
2a2BVjV.png
dX542pY.png
TMjHys2.png
oabn.png
x8ip.png
CuvL8N9.png

150X150
vMZwPGn.png
Uip2YiZ.png
ZfrlQxz.png
suigetsu.png
45268885.png
kakashixr.png
eliotnightray.png
2LGn92U.png
9auetlO.png
jmhl.png
vtz9.png
4hsQ0U6.png
uq67Vdc.png
ehs8lVf.png
r2NB0X0.png
1ocYcEu.png
gB24cK1.png
dlkdeWO.png
gakupo.png
XhfU05n.png
OuJv66o.png
LNmcpeW.png
pwmd.png
uwhu.png
rKU3jJl.png
jcgv.png
nexq.png
wq9.png
hibarif.png
kFRNQtV.png
sPEEbak.png
wij0oZm.png
3O1tZ5G.png
Put them inside a spoiler tag because there's a lot and that's not even half of all the icons I've made. Icons are my go-to graphic, since I like making content for the fandoms I'm in and it's way easier for me to produce a ton of icons than larger pieces.
To view the rest of my icons (the ones that I haven't included here), you can visit my icon Imgur album. I basically make icons of all the media I'm into - video games, animation, TV shows, comics, you name it.

TAGS / BANNERS
*NOTE*: Some of my tags/banners have the username "Fury" or "KB3" on them; those are two of my aliases.
Ba5DRCJ.png

lvOr3aa.png

ZuXjqO6.png

cQRUTMr.png

c9hDSmT.png

xWFPHbV.png

eA4AVtH.png

ay3RVwb.png

UYn8v1e.png

drmgZvk.png

ZLkRwp8.png

JwVdZy1.png

qh9EpWI.png

jZ52PRC.png

PWxIs9g.png

zaMmePH.png

RK7igJt.png

il3MBU9.png

v1YzqlH.png

GNMrlxe.png

3hnPMZq.png

EVjPxpN.png

ppuNL8b.png

4OIqgdE.png

8da7xwU.png

XccTy7z.png

rgWuJ8j.png

cZn3jYN.png

cbYGqFX.png

0a1RBoS.png

1BZSDln.png

jJ4TjOR.png

eFsBrk3.png

MEaykiR.png

LARGE PIECES / MISC
Click on the thumbnail to view the full piece.
The last two images are GIFs.

UPDATES
+ 08/10/15 SOTW22 Entry
+ 08/15/15 Icon Dump #1
+ 08/24/15 Textures + Sketches
+ 09/06/15 Isolated Coloring Tutorial + SOTW24 Entry
+ 09/18/15 Shop Requested Wallpapers
+ 10/10/15 More Shop Requests
+ 10/31/15 SOTW Signatures and Requested Signatures
+ 11/04/15 Icon Dump #2
+ 11/14/15 Lowpoly Pieces + Branding
+ 01/17/16 Icon Dump #3 + Music Collection LP Introduction Pages
+ 01/24/16 Photography + Icon Guide Compilation
+ 02/20/16 Music Collection LPs
+ 03/12/16 Icon Dump #4
+ 04/16/16 Icon Dump #5
+ 05/22/16 Icon Dump #6
+ 06/17/16 12 Icons + LP Project Previews
+ 07/17/16 Icon Dump #7
+ 09/24/16 Icon Dump #8
+ 11/25/16 Icon Dump #9

SOURCES
To view my credit list, visit the Information page of my portfolio website.
Disclaimer: All of the resources I use to make my graphics were not created by me unless otherwise stated. They were created by other artists, and were taken from the sources listed on that webpage.

TERMS OF USE
If you want to use any of my graphics, you can go right ahead. I allow anyone to use them on any website. I don't require credit for wallpapers and icons.
For tags and banners, credit depends on intended usage. If you want it for something like a website presentation piece, credit is required. Otherwise, you can use it without credit.

~~~

Thanks for the view
Well, this is the end, so I hope you enjoyed looking through my gallery :-]
Leave a comment if you can; I like knowing what people think! I welcome all kinds of feedback, especially C+C, since I'm always looking to improve.

Last edited:
Dang, you're quite the graphics artist as well. Very nice work. I had a hunch when you commented in my own gallery haha. I can definitely see the difference in styles that we have.

Frick, I knew you were very experienced with GFX since you were able to give such great criticism!! >//v//< Your GFX work are simply amazing. I love our similarities in style! I especially love your icons the most! <3

My 2 favorite tags/banners from you are:
vybg.png

48ac.png

In the first one I LOVE the color scheme. Everything is just so balanced well and the effects are simply lovely. As for the second one, I love how you smudged it. I really love how you try to keep the colors to the render's. It definitely matches the feeling from the render. (Gumiiiii <3 ) Your tags are definitely amazing, however there are a few I dislike ; v; (But we all have our bad apples here and there hahahaha also I don't know how old these are either... XD) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more from you!! You should definitely make a GFX shop if you have time! c:

How old are these tags if you don't mind me asking c:

Dang, you're quite the graphics artist as well. Very nice work. I had a hunch when you commented in my own gallery haha. I can definitely see the difference in styles that we have.

Thank you for the compliments! I've been doing this for a pretty long time so I'd be concerned if I didn't get good like I told myself I would, haha. And yeah, it's always cool to see how people do things differently, especially when it comes to graphics.
Thanks again for leaving some feedback~

Frick, I knew you were very experienced with GFX since you were able to give such great criticism!! >//v//< Your GFX work are simply amazing. I love our similarities in style! I especially love your icons the most! <3

My 2 favorite tags/banners from you are:
vybg.png

48ac.png

In the first one I LOVE the color scheme. Everything is just so balanced well and the effects are simply lovely. As for the second one, I love how you smudged it. I really love how you try to keep the colors to the render's. It definitely matches the feeling from the render. (Gumiiiii <3 ) Your tags are definitely amazing, however there are a few I dislike ; v; (But we all have our bad apples here and there hahahaha also I don't know how old these are either... XD) I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more from you!! You should definitely make a GFX shop if you have time! c:

How old are these tags if you don't mind me asking c:

Great criticism, huh? That's nice to hear, because on almost every forum I join I go around and make these long-winded posts all about C+C on practically everyone's graphic gallery; I just can't help it or something, I guess :p
But yeah, I noticed that too! We focus on composition and we also like using textures. And thank you; my icons are my pride and joy, honestly speaking. I like at least one thing about all of them c:

Oh my god, I only had a vague idea of what I was doing when I was making the first banner - my thinking process was basically just "use this texture, smudge this, oh yeah pentooling is cool too" lmao. It turned out well though, and I'm glad that you like it :-]
As for the Gumi tag, I wanted to try out smudging a bit more and I thought that render would be perfect for it haha. I still can't say I'm too good at smudging, since I force my way through it more than anything, but I have a spot for that tag too. Like, I'm not much of a Vocaloid fan anymore, but Gumi will always be my fave :p

Oh yeah, totally. I think every graphic designer has a few pieces they dislike, and I actually think I know which ones you're talking about (because I dislike something about them too) ;-]
But thanks again for the nice words, and I will definitely consider opening a graphics shop once my schedule clears up and I'm able to consistently make requests.

Ah, and the newest tags are the Mega Banette and Noivern tags at the top of the section. They're only a few months old, compared to the other tags which I made around December 2013-January 2014.... so I wasn't kidding when I said I rarely make tags now, OTL. There's a SOTW contest here, though, so I'm hoping to change that and get back into signature-making c:
(And on the other hand, my oldest icons are only two months old....)

Last edited:
DUDE THESE ARE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this one the most --> [x]
OMG OMG

DUDE THESE ARE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this one the most --> [x]
OMG OMG

Haha, thank you! That's actually a fake movie poster of Ray Bradbury's short story "A Sound of Thunder" that I did for English class a few months ago. It's part of a collection with "The Veldt" graphic before it and "The Pedestrian" graphic after it. Glad you like it! It took around two hours to make because I was so picky with it, ngl.

Holy crap you're stuff is good! I love it all and enjoyed looking through your gallery! Like Miharu said, with such great criticism you have to be able to do something GFX wise. Keep up the amazing work!

Holy crap you're stuff is good! I love it all and enjoyed looking through your gallery! Like Miharu said, with such great criticism you have to be able to do something GFX wise. Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks! It really does feel great when your work pays off :-]
And wow thank you, I just like giving out critique when I can; it's nice to know that people appreciate it. I got into graphic making with a lot of people to help me out, so I make sure to return the favor and lend a hand when I can ;-]

I will definitely keep my graphics updated! I'm resolving to make graphics and try out new things more often, so you can expect to see some new stuff in a few days/a week or so.

Last edited:
I have absolutely little to no experience making any GFX art, so I'm sorry I cannot provide you with any insightful input.

I do, however, LOVE your work! Do keep up the awesome work!

You're works are actually decent. Better than a lot of the junk I see here most of the time. Lol.

Nice work dude.

Last edited:
I have absolutely little to no experience making any GFX art, so I'm sorry I cannot provide you with any insightful input.

I do, however, LOVE your work! Do keep up the awesome work!

Haha, that's fine. I am welcome to all comments, after all. I mean, who doesn't like hearing compliments from people?
But thanks for the feedback! I will make sure to do so ;-]

You're works are actually decent. Better than a lot of the junk I see here most of the time. Lol.

Nice work dude.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the nice words. But, I wouldn't necessarily say a lot of the stuff here is junk. Everyone's had a starting point, and our first works are bound to be pretty bad. That's the reason why none of the stuff I made in my first year are in the OP; I can't even look at them without disgust lmao. So people do and will improve over time. I don't want to lecture you, though! If I happen to come off that way, that isn't my intention haha. I just wouldn't want to put someone else's work down just to compliment myself or anything.
But again, thanks for the feedback :-]

Last edited:
Quick update!

I got 2nd place in the 22nd SOTW contest with this Portgas D. Ace signature:
FnRehLp.png

(with text)
lqO68FN.png

(without text)

If anyone's interested in how I did it, I can host the .psd file on MediaFire and post the download link later. Just ask :-]

But yeah, that aside, another update (consisting of just icons, basically) will most likely come in a few days/a week. It depends on how soon I'm willing to get all the image links together.

I also have some icon tutorials planned! I've been getting various asks about how I do stuff like monochrome coloring, lighting, image duplication, text, and et cetera so it's about time I write something for that. I think I'll do a bit of a "tutorial compilation" every month, so there's something to look forward to ;-]

Thanks, man. I appreciate the nice words. But, I wouldn't necessarily say a lot of the stuff here is junk. Everyone's had a starting point, and our first works are bound to be pretty bad. That's the reason why none of the stuff I made in my first year are in the OP; I can't even look at them without disgust lmao. So people do and will improve over time. I don't want to lecture you, though! If I happen to come off that way, that isn't my intention haha. I just wouldn't want to put someone else's work down just to compliment myself or anything.
But again, thanks for the feedback :-]

Oop. My bad. I didn't necessarily mean junk as in their art is bad or anything. Lol I meant junk as things in general. I call almost everything junk. Lol

Last edited:
Oop. My bad. I didn't necessarily mean junk as in their art is bad or anything. Lol I meant junk as things in general. I call almost everything junk. Lol

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I figured that would be the case; I just responded like that because I'm really big on appreciating other artists' work for what it is. I mean, I've seen some nasty elitist people who think they're the best but can apparently only provide insults instead of helpful critique :-/
Eye roll worthy, to be honest.

Quick update!

I got 2nd place in the 22nd SOTW contest with this Portgas D. Ace signature:
FnRehLp.png

(with text)
lqO68FN.png

(without text)

If anyone's interested in how I did it, I can host the .psd file on MediaFire and post the download link later. Just ask :-]

But yeah, that aside, another update (consisting of just icons, basically) will most likely come in a few days/a week. It depends on how soon I'm willing to get all the image links together.

I also have some icon tutorials planned! I've been getting various asks about how I do stuff like monochrome coloring, lighting, image duplication, text, and et cetera so it's about time I write something for that. I think I'll do a bit of a "tutorial compilation" every month, so there's something to look forward to ;-]

Excellent entry that was very much so worthy of second place. Looking forward to your entry in SOTW 23.

Excellent entry that was very much so worthy of second place. Looking forward to your entry in SOTW 23.

Thanks for the compliment, WonderK!
I can't wait to get to work on my entry for the 23rd SOTW either, haha. Haven't made a vertical signature in a long time, so this'll be a nice change of pace.

You did amazing!~ Definitely deserved 2nd place!!! Congrats once again!!! >//v//< Honestly I was about to use that same render LOL But when I saw you post your entry I was like "OH SNAP okay going to re-do my sig I made a month ago using same render, but different program XD ) Ahahaha!~

You did amazing!~ Definitely deserved 2nd place!!! Congrats once again!!! >//v//< Honestly I was about to use that same render LOL But when I saw you post your entry I was like "OH SNAP okay going to re-do my sig I made a month ago using same render, but different program XD ) Ahahaha!~

Oh wow, I'm actually in the same boat. At first I was going to use a different render - a render of Charizard - but then I saw Cam,'s entry and I decided to switch to Ace, lmao. Weird how things work out, huh? That Ace render was so easy to work with, too... so sorry about "stealing" it, in a way :p
But thanks, your signature was very nice as well!

Last edited:
Back