• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

OH MY GOODNESS THESE JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER DON'T THEY??? I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE COLORS YOU USED;; i swear you could become an artist someday ;D
all these icons give such a "pop" to them;; it just really catches the eyes *^*
I WANT TO SHARE MY FAVORITES OF THIS UPDATE!! @u@
sHieOAt.png
nHxOPEt.png
qIWKtil.png
3XHDHuU.png
xuZIMFO.png
kNwdh6l.png
vSxPKwa.png
wol1sr5.png
gc2Vq7E.png
mn4hIxz.png
KvvluR0.png
mlXd70E.png

JgW13kF.png
(her expression on her face is priceless hahaha)

Also!!! That LP collection looks so fancy i swear!!!!!! EACH UPDATE I'M SO IN AWE!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I plan on watching Magi after this because I promised Kanaa and you'd have to be a terrible person to disappoint her!!

omg yesss I CAN'T WAIT TO DISCUSS FAVORITE CHARACTERS WITH YOUUUU

Wow, they look so stunning!! These were my favorites of your batch:

OYn6lPg.png
zMf6j1y.png
c8L3Nq0.png
wnOZU9n.png
vSxPKwa.png

I think my favorite among these five is between 3 and 4. 3 has a really unique composition I don't see very often; the text is my favorite part about it along with the combination of colors. A lot of icon makers I've seen over the years often have unreadable text (so the meaning of the icon gets lost with unfamiliar characters) but yours is so easy to distinguish! I think text is your best weapon tbh. Meanwhile #4 has a really great composition; once again, the way you work with images and text is really creative!

Wonderful work! :D

AM I SEEING BLACKPINK RIGHT THERE
aaaa your graphics are top notch seriously man keep it up!!
Like your icons aren't getting repetitive, each is individual and full of creativity?!?

OH MY GOODNESS THESE JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER DON'T THEY??? I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE COLORS YOU USED;; i swear you could become an artist someday ;D
all these icons give such a "pop" to them;; it just really catches the eyes *^*
I WANT TO SHARE MY FAVORITES OF THIS UPDATE!! @u@
sHieOAt.png
nHxOPEt.png
qIWKtil.png
3XHDHuU.png
xuZIMFO.png
kNwdh6l.png
vSxPKwa.png
wol1sr5.png
gc2Vq7E.png
mn4hIxz.png
KvvluR0.png
mlXd70E.png

JgW13kF.png
(her expression on her face is priceless hahaha)

Also!!! That LP collection looks so fancy i swear!!!!!! EACH UPDATE I'M SO IN AWE!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg yesss I CAN'T WAIT TO DISCUSS FAVORITE CHARACTERS WITH YOUUUU

AHH OMG SO MANY FAVORITES!! I feel like I won some kind of lottery.
I like all of those icons too! :p
But yeah, seriously speaking, I used to settle for "meh" icons in the past so when this year started I told myself I'd re-do EVERY SINGLE THING I DIDN'T LIKE, and I'm so relieved the effort's been paying off.
Though one drawback of finally reaching the level I want to be at is that... I feel like my only two options now are to stay this good or drop down xD;; WHYYYY

AND YES I'LL REPORT DIRECTLY TO YOU WHEN I START WATCHING!! It'll be wild.
(Thanks as always for such lovely comments, you beautiful soul)

Wow, they look so stunning!! These were my favorites of your batch:

OYn6lPg.png
zMf6j1y.png
c8L3Nq0.png
wnOZU9n.png
vSxPKwa.png

I think my favorite among these five is between 3 and 4. 3 has a really unique composition I don't see very often; the text is my favorite part about it along with the combination of colors. A lot of icon makers I've seen over the years often have unreadable text (so the meaning of the icon gets lost with unfamiliar characters) but yours is so easy to distinguish! I think text is your best weapon tbh. Meanwhile #4 has a really great composition; once again, the way you work with images and text is really creative!

Wonderful work! :D

Hey, glad to see you back! ;-]
I love it when people point out favorites because I get to see how different others' tastes are from my own, and your comment is actually a prime example of that! The 3rd icon was one I liked but wasn't sure about (even though I'm also a fan of blue/yellow), so I really appreciate your explanation of why it stood out to you c:

And ahh that's so nice of you to say; I've really become so used to text over the years that I can't live without it anymore. You'd have to pry the text tool away from my cold dead hands. I love it so much that I even took a liking to decorative text, though I do try to make distinctions between icons with text that should be readable vs icons with random text for decoration, haha.

Thanks a bunch for the wonderful comment :-D

AM I SEEING BLACKPINK RIGHT THERE
aaaa your graphics are top notch seriously man keep it up!!
Like your icons aren't getting repetitive, each is individual and full of creativity?!?

YES, I honestly thought I liked enough groups already but then Blackpink HAD to debut. I have no resistance whatsoever when it comes to girl groups :'-(
Also WOW I'm so glad that you find everything creative!! My main focus has always been composition so that I don't bore myself or anyone looking at my stuff lol; it's great to hear that I've been successful.
(Plus I could definitely say the same to you too- each of your works has something fresh about them as well!)

wowowowow!! these are great edits <3 I don't usually love edits but I'll def be following your thread for more~
I LOVE your One Piece edits hngg them so fabulousss

ps: will you make edits for RV, Russian Roulette?

wowowowow!! these are great edits <3 I don't usually love edits but I'll def be following your thread for more~
I LOVE your One Piece edits hngg them so fabulousss

ps: will you make edits for RV, Russian Roulette?

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate the support ;-]
And haha the One Piece graphics are my personal favorites too! The thread tag Keitara added is pretty much spot-on.

I LOVE Red Velvet, so even though I've already done them in the past (for Dumb Dumb), I wouldn't be averse to iconing them again lol. So it mainly depends on the MV screencaps I find! If I get inspired by them, I'll definitely make edits for Russian Roulette :-]

omg i spy danganronpa

Yep! I finished the DR2 game a few weeks ago so I figured it was time to do more Danganronpa stuff, haha.
I was also watching both new DR anime series too, but my fave character died so I ended up quitting ;;

ty for the comments guys!!

UPDATE

ICONS
[12] BROOKLYN 99 (Amy, Jake, Holt, Boyle, Terry, Gina, Rosa)
[13] THE FLASH (Joe, Harry, Wally, Jesse, Barry, Cisco, Snart, Caitlin, Iris)
[06] SVT - CHECK IN (Vernon, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Scoups)
[05] TWICE - TT (Tuzyu, Mina, Jihyo, Nayeon)
[13] MAGI (Titus, Sphintus, Alibaba, Yamraiha, Hakuryuu, Scheherazade, Hakuei, Morgiana, Kougyoku)
[04] JESSICA JONES (Jessica, Malcolm)
[04] LUKE CAGE (Misty, Claire)
[09] POKEMON SUN & MOON (Olivia, Mallow, Lana, Lillie, Kiawe, Blue, Red, Ilima, Hau)
[66] TOTAL

Misc notes
- TWICE's TT M/V made me realize that Pirate!Mina was all I needed in life. Goodbye.
- I started my SVT set with the [Vernon close crop] and figured I'd do some more close crops afterward but then I thought of Mingyu's tragic orange hair and decided against it... so lol didn't get any close crop practice this time. I'm always doing far crops damnit!!
- I finished the Pokemon Sun main story on Monday and I'm still REELING from the ending. Female Protag / Lillie is my new OTP lmao. Though I'm honestly pissed... ofc the ONE TIME I have an OTP since Korrasami, I can't make a shippy icon because it's from A POKEMON GAME.
- Also I'm still waiting on official art for Kahili, Alola Anabel, and Mina?? I wanted to icon them too :'-(
- Upcoming stuff in future updates: Hibike! Euphonium, more Luke Cage (I still have to sort out all my LC screencaps lol), and anything DC Comics because I have 1 billion folders of comic scans

PREVIEWS
giTufiK.png
wdapVUK.png
cIOnsRs.png
zV9Wcxv.png
MEHSJSc.gif
e2tSLBX.png

BROOKLYN 99 X12
wKv2yYD.png
25mz5Ly.png
wdapVUK.png
gS6CYki.png
71gEHND.png
ShrDlIz.png
fFcH5Mu.png
h8nDiq2.png
giTufiK.png
E7ZonF7.png
Z9TXeoa.png
5ZTASCk.png

THE FLASH X12
wdHVw3D.png
CuW8Bot.png
H0cTZqK.png
hb0kFaF.png
jiUisI0.png
bRoz4rl.png
3xa6gan.png
nNKwkCm.png
CFoov1Z.png
5Vj0xG5.png
xTqHpiC.png
X6XZ24A.png

THE FLASH X1 | SVT - CHECK IN X5
fZp9eui.png
2j8oCHc.png
PS2l41S.png
EsfVqdy.png
IDnA7A0.png
CBsSkki.png

SVT - CHECK IN X1 | TWICE - TT X5
MEHSJSc.gif
yPwkxp3.png
Auxpa72.png
PBrZ07I.png
nqS7k8E.gif
ekeO6Fl.png

MAGI X12
k3d7aQI.png
cIOnsRs.png
5pIMfoA.png
01xlXgZ.png
mgQpz8z.gif
uq4gHNX.png
WMM8dhA.png
X3TLtBy.png
ymDYAAE.png
zV9Wcxv.png
AWYF5kN.png
UEK0Bha.png

MAGI X1 | JESSICA JONES X4 | LUKE CAGE X1
cNLW0aF.png
1In7yjE.png
TdCyKn8.png
Pwrq2SI.png
6ka8erQ.png
kMceA53.png

LUKE CAGE X3 | POKEMON SUN & MOON X3
FLfOjxp.png
4BMvGjM.png
e2tSLBX.png
39b9lmI.png
aH9PuAF.png
sodSmSB.png

POKEMON SUN & MOON X5
ycdzVdj.png
2vE9Kee.png
1u2GIgv.png
dPXfiAz.png
1E53yQq.png
5JuE31t.png

looking forward to the hibike euphonium gfx! *v*
sCREAMS AT SVT ICON --- I'd love to see close views! you could make one of mingyu (my ultimate bias) in b/w coughs there's no boygroup era without orange hair is2g
what I like about your icons and graphics in general is the fact that you are not merely slapping a filter, oversaturate it and add cherry blossoms loll but you actually have some really nice typography there?!?
the animated icons are pretty cool as well!

OMGOMGOMGOMG I SEE MAGI!!!
DUDE I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ALL THESE ICONS WHAT THE HECK???
i'm seeing massive improvement since the last update already *^* !!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING ;___; !!!!!
i love love love how you iconed (iconned? idk which way to spell it) the second season of magi!!! I SEE MY BABY TITUS AND MY CORRUPT HAKURYUU LOL
THERE'S LITTLE PRECIOUS LILLIE AND HAU!!! OMFG I'M SO HYPE THAT YOU DID POKEMON SUN/MOON TOO!!
i wanna show you my favorites and see if we have any in common?? o:
its always fun to see which one you love the most !! :)

my favorites:
5pIMfoA.png
mgQpz8z.gif
uq4gHNX.png
WMM8dhA.png
X3TLtBy.png
ymDYAAE.png
AWYF5kN.png
UEK0Bha.png
cNLW0aF.png
aH9PuAF.png
ycdzVdj.png
1u2GIgv.png
dPXfiAz.png
1E53yQq.png
5JuE31t.png

these are so wonderful!! keep up the great work!!! <3

looking forward to the hibike euphonium gfx! *v*
sCREAMS AT SVT ICON --- I'd love to see close views! you could make one of mingyu (my ultimate bias) in b/w coughs there's no boygroup era without orange hair is2g
what I like about your icons and graphics in general is the fact that you are not merely slapping a filter, oversaturate it and add cherry blossoms loll but you actually have some really nice typography there?!?
the animated icons are pretty cool as well!

Haha yes, I recently binged S1 and now it's one of my fave animes! The characters, music, and story are so great ;-;
I'M DYING waiting for S2 to finish airing so I can watch it all in one sitting. I NEED MORE HIBIKE...
And I can promise more close icons in the future! LOL I did consider re-coloring his hair, since I honestly re-color a lot, but I had to screencap the M/V myself and in the 400+ unique frames I capped, there was no good shot of Mingyu that would translate well to a close crop -_-; RIP
Hopefully he gets nice shots in SVT's next M/V, especially now that the cheeto hair's gone and he's blonde now :p

Thanks for the lovely comment, Yon!! Typography and animation unexpectedly became two of my favorite things, haha.

OMGOMGOMGOMG I SEE MAGI!!!
DUDE I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ALL THESE ICONS WHAT THE HECK???
i'm seeing massive improvement since the last update already *^* !!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING ;___; !!!!!
i love love love how you iconed (iconned? idk which way to spell it) the second season of magi!!! I SEE MY BABY TITUS AND MY CORRUPT HAKURYUU LOL
THERE'S LITTLE PRECIOUS LILLIE AND HAU!!! OMFG I'M SO HYPE THAT YOU DID POKEMON SUN/MOON TOO!!
i wanna show you my favorites and see if we have any in common?? o:
its always fun to see which one you love the most !! :)

my favorites:
- snip -

these are so wonderful!! keep up the great work!!! <3

The Magi character designs are seriously so colorful; I had a blast doing those!
(And I think it's iconned? But I always use iconned just because it seems right too me, ha.)
AS FOR HAKUYRUU, I was actually going to do this happy-ish icon of him before he went Sasuke on everybody but then I was like "NO I should take this opportunity to do something meaningful". I kinda lean towards a humorous/colorful style so that was interesting to do.
Also LILLIE AND HAU!! My faves!! S/M are my life atm.... it'll only get worse when I finally get around to forming a S/M competitive team and go on Battle Spot every night like I did (DO) with OR/AS lmao.

I'm really fond of the favorites you chose too, especially the fire Morgiana one, Kougyoku, and OLIVIA. Granted, they feature compositions I've done before, but I'm always impressed with myself when I can find just the right textures to make stuff look good, lol.
THIS DUMP SURPRISED ME BECAUSE I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ICON (even after looking at everything a few days later!!)

UPDATE
took a way longer update hiatus than I intended but I've got a crapload to post now

ICONS
[14] DC COMICS (Wally, Cyborg, Static, Duke, John Stewart, Blue Lightning, Martian Manhunter, Batwing, Vixen, Power Girl)
[03] BROOKLYN 99 (Terry, Holt)
[07] HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER (Michaela, Annalise, Wes)
[04] YOUNG JUSTICE (Bumblebee, Kaldur'ahm)
[02] MOONLIGHT (Chiron, Kevin)
[02] CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Black Panther, Falcon)
[02] THE 100 (Miller, Indra)
[03] MARVEL COMICS (Storm)
[06] EMPIRE (Andre, Serayah, Cookie, Sierra McClain)
[02] STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (Finn)
[05] ATLANTA (Darius, Earn, Paper Boi)
[06] LUKE CAGE (Cottonmouth, Luke, Mariah, Shades, Misty)
[05] THE GET DOWN (Dizzee, Zeke, Mylene)
[02] THE WALKING DEAD (Sasha, Ezekiel)
[04] OTHER (Maia from Shadowhunters, Elliot & Leon from Mr. Robot, Iris from The Flash, Jenny from Steven Universe)
[67] TOTAL
+ [30] CROP CHALLENGE ICONS

Misc notes
- 100% of the main dump is dedicated to BLACK HISTORY MONTH 2017!! All of Feb I made icons that 1) feature Black entertainment (TV shows & films), and/or 2) feature some of my fave Black characters :-]
- The other dump has icons from a challenge I did to kick off the new year! I rarely make icons that aren't complex, so I decided to do a "simple" 22-icon cropping challenge. Rules were 1) each crop has to be different, 2) there has to be a mix of far crops and close crops, and 3) NO COMPLEX TEXTURE USE OR TEXT. The subject I picked was KPOP MVs, since they're usually artsy, and I HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH THAT OKAY.
- My top focus was my BHM project, but I PROMISE that fandoms I namedropped before are making an appearance next time. Guaranteed 'next' list: HIBIKE EUPHONIUM, IZOMBIE, DRAGON AGE, AND LITERALLY EVERY K-GIRLGROUP THAT RELEASED NEW MUSIC SINCE DECEMBER

PREVIEWS
MNvx2bb.png
FsTc6f4.png
oDyJx6S.png
1d97Tbv.png
klJGgLm.png
bjF6HOj.png

TEEN TITANS 2016 X2 | CYBORG 2015 X3 | STATIC SHOCK X1
XpSjMqY.png
cGYyx0T.png
WwqTxBi.png
vbSFaKy.png
BEjbNTl.png
4cuifmt.png

ALL-STAR BATMAN X1 | BATMAN 2011 X1 | GL THE LOST ARMY X1 | BLUE LIGHTNING & BLUE DEVIL X1 | MARTIAN MANHUNTER 2015 X1 | BATWING X1
hB43nBa.png
vpLwCHo.png
drC1JFs.png
egmpirj.png
rnsNY9b.png
ASCqeRE.png

JLA: VIXEN X1 | TEEN TITANS 2014 X1 | BROOKLYN 99 X3 | SHADOWHUNTERS X1
1lfM3TU.png
pq0xqGe.png
UyXuePX.png
Qr7tQNV.png
LmQbkAr.png
hL0L5ed.png

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER X6
9W32VcY.png
klJGgLm.png
oDyJx6S.png
HeMpuqX.png
qVqsyHd.png
3MyYBTU.png

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER X1 | YOUNG JUSTICE X4 | MR.ROBOT X1
ebYdvKV.png
a5ZMJsI.png
wux82NZ.png
o8r0ago.png
pAVrbGW.png
tstpBGX.png

THE FLASH X1 | STEVEN UNIVERSE X1 | MOONLIGHT X2 | CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR X2
sI1eJg9.png
69jEVrA.gif
FsTc6f4.png
bW6NGoN.png
qhI76uN.png
MNvx2bb.png

THE 100 X2 | STORM 2014 X3 | EMPIRE X1
mkaNk1m.png
E0HFF3H.png
WUGe7ZO.png
DX9rNzC.png
LxmMlOy.png
uIJrvUt.png

EMPIRE X5 | STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS X1
OUmTkJZ.png
CdluPLf.gif
gDsQCkb.png
79mLHsF.png
puqstxj.png
7lVati8.png

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS X1 | ATLANTA X5
ldpCPVR.png
3JR2j79.png
W81epNQ.png
yOTljE2.png
ig2bI4v.png
VSrNq64.png

LUKE CAGE X6
bjF6HOj.png
10aqJR0.png
CeRAvps.png
ZWVg6ws.png
0RH1tk6.png
igSMPWR.png

THE GET DOWN X5 | THE WALKING DEAD X1
RukyQrj.png
tt7sRqs.png
CwBK1Yp.png
1d97Tbv.png
lpLPzh2.png
1QQH6GW.png

THE WALKING DEAD X1
v764o3h.png

[EXTRA: PROCESS GIF OF THAT STORM ICON SINCE I LOVE PAINTY ****]
EKxUaHf.png
L1lBnKP.png
0RJp9Um.png
jMZ78DW.png
aaakBf3.png
rnP1SFb.png
C4lh7it.png
nZXrxhA.png
4H7ausd.png
QbROSkj.png
ZdQozDP.png
7bIiWRx.png
yymSOSQ.png
GBNtCEe.png
TwmAcF5.png
vl3JKxR.gif
QGpmCzi.png
mAjJkqT.png
bMxfIyR.png
VU5T3hT.png
euvDUCN.png
tPDxduw.png

ALTS + EXTRAS
QgyWwXm.png
7N9pJ9x.png
PR8e9Ri.gif
9qOUnDI.png
nAn0mah.png
CIYqdGf.png
MBoyApz.png
9HlLdZu.png

01: RED VELVET - RUSSIAN ROULETTE
02: WJSN / COSMIC GIRLS - SECRET
03, 11, 29: SEVENTEEN - BOOMBOOM
04, 24: OH MY GIRL - LIAR LIAR
05, 12: F(X) TEASER PICS
06: SHINEE - MARRIED TO THE MUSIC
07, 08: I.O.I - VERY VERY VERY
09, 15: GFRIEND - NAVILLERA
10, 19: LADIES' CODE - GALAXY
13, 25: BLACKPINK - PLAYING WITH FIRE
14: MAMAMOO - DECALCOMINE
16: 4MINUTE - HATE
17: EXID - L.I.E
18: 2NE1 - HAPPY
20, 23: SEVENTEEN TEASER PICS
21: BROWN EYED GIRLS - BRAVE NEW WORLD
22, 26: SEVENTEEN - VERY NICE
27: B.A.P - SKYDIVE
28: 4MINUTE - CRAZY
30: I.O.I PHOTOSHOOT PICS
[EXTRA: PROCESS GIF JUST BECAUSE]

MISC
Large piece of MY LOVE Zendaya, with mixer brush and splatter shenanigans, two vers

Click on thumbnail to view full size

Hey I'm a terrible friend and I didn't freaking reply.... I'm sorry pls forgive :(
UGHHHHH I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT NEW ICON YOU HAVE AND YOUR SKILLS
honestly I barely ever see a ton of gfx so when you update it's going to be A FLOOD of happiness because at the same time I get to see you improving omg it's great
tumblr_inline_mvhi018M9X1qid2nw.gif

I really like these few in particular BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY'RE ALL SO LOVELY
XpSjMqY.png
rnsNY9b.png
WUGe7ZO.png
1d97Tbv.png
LxmMlOy.png

KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPP <3
tumblr_inline_mvhi26ZqtS1qid2nw.gif

Hey I'm a terrible friend and I didn't freaking reply.... I'm sorry pls forgive :(
UGHHHHH I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT NEW ICON YOU HAVE AND YOUR SKILLS
honestly I barely ever see a ton of gfx so when you update it's going to be A FLOOD of happiness because at the same time I get to see you improving omg it's great
tumblr_inline_mvhi018M9X1qid2nw.gif

I really like these few in particular BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY'RE ALL SO LOVELY
XpSjMqY.png
rnsNY9b.png
WUGe7ZO.png
1d97Tbv.png
LxmMlOy.png

KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPP <3
tumblr_inline_mvhi26ZqtS1qid2nw.gif

PSSSH c'mon it's not like we need to "renew" friendship by commenting on each other's threads LMAO you're fine!!
I APPRECIATE U AND I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK :-o
ahhh thanks for the compliments as always ;-;
I LOVE THE ONES YOU PICKED AS FAVORITES TOO haha and YES my current avatar was the very first icon I made out of the set and it's pretty special since I still liked it by the time everything was completed lol

wow. these are awesome

thanks! ;-]

UPDATE
hey it's derezzed back with a new update schedule: once a year!!

ICONS
[03] CASTELVANIA (Alucard, Sypha, Trevor)
[08] HIBIKE EUPHONIUM (Kumiko, Haruka, Kaori, Natsuki, Asuka, Reina)
[04] DEATH PARADE (Nona, Chiyuki, Decim)
[02] DISNEY (Moana, Coco)
[05] STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE (Bodhi, Cassian, Baze, Chirrut, Jyn)
[03] HIDDEN FIGURES (Katherine, Dorothy, Mary)
[05] IZOMBIE (Ravi, Clive, Liv)
[03] BLACK MIRROR: SAN JUNIPERO (Kelly, Yorkie)
[03] MASTER OF NONE (Dev, Brian, Denise)
[02] THE HANDMAID'S TALE (Moira, Offred)
[07] PERSONA 5 (Ann, Joker, Makoto, Haru, Futaba, Yusuke)
[08] KINGDOM HEARTS (Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Axel, Xion, Roxas, Sora, Kairi)
[08] MISC GAMES (Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Dishonored)
[14] MISC MUSIC (Red Velvet, GFriend, CLC, Dreamcatcher, Seohyun, LOONA, EXID, Sunmi)
[75] TOTAL

hGNqSkc.png
i4wLukv.png
KQwjfBG.png
8unsADm.png
MhfbwHP.png
1i2u3MR.png

CASTLEVANIA X3 | OVERWATCH X2 | HIBIKE EUPHONIUM X1
5cyR34p.png
MhfbwHP.png
0aviJLh.png
ZcyWAjq.png
FbtDENk.png
s2fttvp.png

HIBIKE EUPHONIUM X6
drlX3EM.png
86PrkDR.png
oFQc4xg.png
HsIMdH9.png
9ojvGna.png
rBJlbHj.png

HIBIKE EUPHONIUM X1 | ROGUE ONE X5
kOmnLlm.png
KQwjfBG.png
IzrVEiD.png
lZrmKTM.png
XoQmCTB.png
tGnQ6K1.png

HIDDEN FIGURES X3 | IZOMBIE X3
uGEZMnO.png
EhTPzMG.png
iY2gfvK.png
y8D8Irj.png
od5Y41E.png
cnnx9oo.png

IZOMBIE X2 | HORIZON ZERO DAWN X3 | UNCHARTED X1
waSGPE2.gif
nurXnhE.png
Qw732xo.png
dXLCKur.png
fl4Zbzw.png
bnVJFBx.png

DISHONORED X2 | BLACK MIRROR X3 | MASTER OF NONE X1
SeFOoKY.png
8unsADm.png
jFdWLzX.png
hGNqSkc.png
5uqKlmK.png
8WBNP3I.png

MASTER OF NONE X2 | MOANA X1 | COCO X1 | THE HANDMAID'S TALE X2
ZeVft1M.png
1i2u3MR.png
OBlCVD3.png
NhXkDC1.png
X8cGHP3.png
tTOtWkA.png

KINGDOM HEARTS X6
Jyam27H.png
BP6vPxH.png
EmHiEXR.png
E7bmLZv.png
NhwbvHz.png
ANSPxcB.png

KINGDOM HEARTS X2 | DEATH PARADE X4
i4wLukv.png
GcwzYfq.png
324lkJt.png
ffwAsMD.png
vJeUtzL.png
crO85YE.png

RED VELVET X4 | GFRIEND X1 | CLC X1
JBmaEUb.png
WUpk19c.png
olEcSkt.png
pPQxMKI.png
oBUTjXu.png
xZyULnO.png

DREAMCATCHER X2 | SEOHYUN X1 | LOONA X1 | EXID X2
bvzXT11.png
ilTyn5F.png
zA5cWsu.png
wD9yvqf.png
p6s2uNx.png
p2QEoln.png

SUNMI X2 | PERSONA X4
NVDSGX3.gif
ebAJ8wh.png
0W7I2Eq.png
8UB2tKr.png
nSEV0O3.png
6Q3v7Eg.png

PERSONA X3
ioyXAXy.png
IQAaiy1.png
RHN11hn.png
- I didn't stop making things, I just didn't post the things, don't come at me for being rusty!!
- celebrate pride month and do yourself a huge favor by watching San Junipero, the best episode of Black Mirror
- hoping to update again before 2019 because a lot of good shows have come out (Killing Eve, Marvel's Runaways, DWP), it's time for me to revisit my huge ass folder of comic scans, and Janelle Monae dropped the #bestalbumof2018

IT'S BEEN 2000 YEARS
I appreciate the Seulgi icons and the p5 ones are so aesthetic :-o
it's been so long since I last saw something from death parade... the nostalgia
hopefully seeing you soon, or at least before 2019
I can't believe 2 years have passed already since I last checked this thread :(((

IT'S BEEN 2000 YEARS
I appreciate the Seulgi icons and the p5 ones are so aesthetic :-o
it's been so long since I last saw something from death parade... the nostalgia
hopefully seeing you soon, or at least before 2019
I can't believe 2 years have passed already since I last checked this thread :(((

AAAA YON YOU'RE STILL HERE!! WOW!! It's nice to see you :-D
Apparently a bunch of people active in 2016 have left but I'm glad you're still posting your gorgeous art on here! TBT stays blessed with your work tbh.
I snoop around the forums when I have time, but yeah, I can't believe it's been so long since I updated. And YESSS I actually watched Death Parade really recently and it's such a high quality anime... loved every minute of it! I loved Red Velvet's recent comebacks too; Seulgi is TRYING REALLY HARD to be every Reveluv's #1 member. She's coming for us all smh.
And thanks, P5 was an amazing adventure -- so I felt like I had to go all-out when I designed for it, haha. P3 is still my favorite Persona BUUUT I got pretty attached to Haru the P5 cast.

As always, I appreciate the kind words Yon!!

HEY welcome back! just popping back in here to say ur graphics are great as always ^^

Back