• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Spoilers] All 334 Villagers (No Amiibo Cards/DLC)

So...ONLY ONR RETURNING VILLAGER? Or do those come with Amiibo?

Not sure, with 400 cards being confirmed, that leaves 66 after the ones in the game.
66 split over 4 series is roughly 17, which is the amount of special cards in volume one, so either they are all going to be specials or they'll throw some old villagers in too.

These photos are so AWESOME!!!! Wow I am so happy you posted this link!!!

September...... September.....

All the animals from new leaf seem to be there ^^ I wonder which added ones they will have besides the two new villagers I heard about.

All the animals from new leaf seem to be there ^^ I wonder which added ones they will have besides the two new villagers I heard about.

Carrie from the original Animal Crossing has returned

omg yes all the wolves are there.
Hopefully amiibo cards for all the wolves too *fingers crossed*.
I say all but I mean all in new leaf.

4XT85lJ.jpg

Gyroid cat is kinda freaky :p
(It's between zipper and Harriet :s)

Also!! King Nook!

I'm pretty certain that it's legitimate.

the frog next to prince literally looks like it was drawn on MS paint there's no way that would be an official image

I believe it's safely legitimate just solely based on the source and all of the matching icons from the game, regardless of some of the icons looking poor. Maybe they intentionally left the old villagers who haven't returned in forever in their old looks?

The only thing that would make me not believe it is the lack of the second Isabelle that's already confirmed tbh. And that there are two Jingles in the same pose just slightly different.

Jambette receives enough insults as is. Please stop.

i'm talking about the grey one to the left of him

not only that, there are only 1 isabelle and K.K's on there when we know that there are two of each (winter/summer and DJ/classic), jingle is there twice, king nook is literally just an edit of regular look with different shading and adjusted features, and all the villagers that are "coming back" from the GC version: the white bird, grey frog, green ostrich, mario gorilla, pink elephant (who is literally an enlagred and edited version of the gray one with the yellow 5 shirt, 4 spaces to the left, and Carrie's image is just a mirrored and edited image of the kangaroos next to her), and who ever else, all have a very MS paint 2D look to them, where as the rest have a 3D vibe to them, because they just copied their images outta NL. the same goes for lottie, she is literally a MS paint 2D-esque model with no shading or anything, and when you look at the detail on lyle you can see just how obviously fake it is barbecue there's on way they'd put any of that in game as "official" images.

i'm talking about the grey one to the left of him

not only that, there are only 1 isabelle and K.K's on there when we know that there are two of each (winter/summer and DJ/classic), jingle is there twice, king nook is literally just an edit of regular look with different shading and adjusted features, and all the villagers that are "coming back" from the GC version: the white bird, grey frog, green ostrich, mario gorilla, pink elephant (who is literally an enlagred and edited version of the gray one with the yellow 5 shirt, 4 spaces to the left, and Carrie's image is just a mirrored and edited image of the kangaroos next to her), and who ever else, all have a very MS paint 2D look to them, where as the rest have a 3D vibe to them, because they just copied their images outta NL. the same goes for lottie, she is literally a MS paint 2D-esque model with no shading or anything, and when you look at the detail on lyle you can see just how obviously fake it is barbecue there's on way they'd put any of that in game as "official" images.

That is Carrie's actual sprite in the game tho lmao???
...And what does barbecue have to do with any of this smh

I'm gonna cling on to hope it's real because Monpe looks amazing and I so badly want her, same with Claude and Piper (even tho she looks a little off). But yeah, that frog is a damn mess.

Back