[Spoilers] All 334 Villagers (No Amiibo Cards/DLC)

Umm, I know this is way off topic but how many "villagers" can live in your town in this game? Hopefully more than ten. And is that Huck I see?

Umm, I know this is way off topic but how many "villagers" can live in your town in this game? Hopefully more than ten. And is that Huck I see?

They don't really live in the town. I've unlocked all 334 in the game so far, that's not including DLC/Special Amiibo Cards.

How? I've unlocked all the characters in the game so far, so they must be Amiibo cards/DLC and we don't know what's in vol. 2/3/4 yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the "Splatoon" exteriors unlocked, so they aren't DLC. Can't remember who unlocked them though.

Aren't the series 1 NPCs out?

I have the "Splatoon" exteriors unlocked, so they aren't DLC. Can't remember who unlocked them though.
Octavian unlocks thes platoon exterior

Anyway, if these are real, they're not in the base game. So they're either cut villagers whose data is still in the game, future dlc characters, or amiibo exclusive characters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note. The villager/NPC pics only total 402. (they are under artwork)
So have some ammo Jake. :p

Wtf that derp gorilla is there but he has the luigi shirt where in the icon he has the Mario shirt?? So maybe they are left over data after all idk

Last edited:
Wtf that derp gorilla is there but he has the luigi shirt where in the icon he has the Mario shirt?? So maybe they are left over data after all idk
The funny thing is that in the villager pic icon that just got ripped today, Louie is wearing a Luigi Shirt in the photo.

SPgtTcu.png

Last edited:
Anyway, if these are real, they're not in the base game.
You still have doubts?

I can't post links or images yet, so is this good enough?

i.imgur.()com/v6WQFip.png

And how would you feel if I told you that all of those icons have a corresponding model ;)

So I counted the villager pics, there are 339. So 333 from NL, 2 DLC, Carrie and.... Louie, Claude and Maddie.
tumblr_nsl5u9Zzur1sojdvio1_250.png

You still have doubts?
And how would you feel if I told you that all of those icons have a corresponding model ;)

Homg, are you going to put all the models on your sprite page/the models page? Is there 2 different Jingles then? o: <This is somehow more pressing to me than the new chars. xP

Last edited:
You still have doubts?

We aren't saying they aren't real, just that they aren't in the base game. They could be DLC/Amiibo card characters.

You still have doubts?

i defs believe it a lot more now that they have the models for the furniture items up, which they did not have yesterday. so this does make me believe it a lot more - but like i said, providing they're real, they're not in the base game so they're either DLC, amiibo exclusive or cut content

i defs believe it a lot more now that they have the models for the furniture items up, which they did not have yesterday. so this does make me believe it a lot more - but like i said, providing they're real, they're not in the base game so they're either DLC, amiibo exclusive or cut content
I'm calling it if its DLC!

I knew those images must be real!
This marks the glorious return of Louie, the best Gorilla (with Boone).
He is in my GameCube town since the very beginning, too.
Since I like the Rareware SNES and N64 Donkey Kong games too, I always compare him to Alfonso since Crocodiles were the enemies of the Kongs back then. Or it's just old 'zilla vs. King Kong! :D

Why do you do this to me? :)

So Stella and Gonzo, my two dreamies since GC (they're in my GC game anyway) don't have villager pics... at least not yet.
On the other hand, the wooden cat, which has a model, doesn't have a picture They must be missing a few, surely

Back