• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Range Blaster and Inkbrush Nouveau arrive tomorrow morning

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Nintendo UK
The Range Blaster and Inkbrush Nouveau arrive tomorrow morning in #Splatoon

CLOTn4XWoAEwnfv.jpg
CLOToQPWwAE7k3T.jpg

CLP1h0MWIAAWosx.png
CLP1iAKWwAArqNd.png

CLOToeSWcAAYQIv.jpg
CLOTpSiWsAA1sqG.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you mean octobrush nouveau by the pics? :rolleyes: How do you get this news faster than all of us when you don't even play anymore :p

A Blaster with range. Jesus.

It's probably just my style of play but I prefer blasters with a smaller range/aka luna blaster. Being near helpless when someone gets too close is too big of a downside for me

I'll give it a try for sure though

Don't you mean octobrush nouveau by the pics? :rolleyes:
I just copy pasta'd from the tweet, but they just made another tweet because they tweeted the wrong images

Nintendo UK
The Range Blaster and (ahem) Inkbrush Nouveau arrive tomorrow morning in #Splatoon #HappyFriday
CLP1h0MWIAAWosx.png
CLP1iAKWwAArqNd.png

at least we got a sneak peek at the upcoming octobrush LOL

Last edited:
Range Blaster is definitely my favorite Blaster. The range is perfect, and I don't mind the slow fire rate.

Inkbrush still outclasses the Noveau variant.

So the Range Blaster sucks but it's just so satisfying hitting people in the face. Especially chargers <3

I'm sure it'll pop up in ranked a lot.

I didn't care for either weapon. Just wanted to try Range Blaster at TC, but it's currently splatzones. The same 'ol weapons are getting boring, can't wait for the new ones during update >u<

any data mining on what the sets will be?

they released today so the sets should be out, but i just checked the the brush has Ink Mines & Bubbler and the blaster has Splash Wall & Inkstrike

Back