• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

League of Legends

I agree with the first half of your post lol but its great to know others (besides my boyfriend) that play ranked games :) I'm not partial to ranked games, I don't believe I've ever played one either but I'm pretty sure I'd be placed bronze as I don't main anything in particular and so I lack skills lol. Would love to play some normals or bot games to get pointers? From what I remember, I was pretty awful with map awareness as well as skill shots (and last hittting when I had to adc once waaay back when).

the fact that u know ur not good at something means ur better than most ppl in bronze

the fact that u know ur not good at something means ur better than most ppl in bronze

Yeah, that's 100% true.

But yeah don't get me wrong, it's not that ranked scares me, it's just that I only really play with friends. Solo queue is either boring or outright frustrating and I don't think it's worth it to me personally to put the effort into it just for a little banner that tells other people how good they should expect me to be.

I will say though, I strongly believe everyone should do their placement matches whenever they come up at the beginning of the season (or otherwise) so they have an idea of where they stand without submitting themselves to the experience for too long.

Last edited:

Oh I highly doubt that haha but thanks I think? I just tell it as it is lol I really do have terrible map awareness, unless I'm playing support- in which case I'm always trying to ward and roam if bot lane is doing well but any other role and it's pretty much : walk into dark jungle or river, gets killed by roaming enemy champion. Maybe because I've played too many bot games so that it'sbecome a habit not to look at my map :/. Also...you never need map awareness in arams lol and if you do, then i am still failing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah don't get me wrong, it's not that ranked scares me, it's just that I only really play with friends. Solo queue is either boring or outright frustrating and I don't think it's worth it to me personally to put the effort into it just for a little banner that tells other people how good they should expect me to be.

I will say though, I strongly believe everyone should do their placement matches whenever they come up at the beginning of the season (or otherwise) so they have an idea of where they stand without submitting themselves to the experience for too long.

My boyfriend told me to take my placements when the season started but I was just too scared to know where I would place lol. Maybe when the new season starts. I almost wanted to playranked last season....I wanted that Morgana skin *u*

Oh I highly doubt that haha but thanks I think? I just tell it as it is lol I really do have terrible map awareness, unless I'm playing support- in which case I'm always trying to ward and roam if bot lane is doing well but any other role and it's pretty much : walk into dark jungle or river, gets killed by roaming enemy champion. Maybe because I've played too many bot games so that it'sbecome a habit not to look at my map :/. Also...you never need map awareness in arams lol and if you do, then i am still failing.

Honestly, just you saying you want to improve puts you a lot ahead of other people in bronze and silver.
You see so many people who do bad and think they're god's gift to earth anyway, so seeing any sort of humility just shows that even if you're not that good, you will be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My boyfriend told me to take my placements when the season started but I was just too scared to know where I would place lol. Maybe when the new season starts. I almost wanted to playranked last season....I wanted that Morgana skin *u*

It took me a really long time after I started playing to try rank. I also prefer to play with friends instead of strangers, so I tried out rank first as rank 5's and 3's. Those were really fun and I recommend it if you don't want to do solo queue. If you win 10 in either 3's or 5's you can also get the rank rewards if you are gold+

Thanks for the all the good feels sent my way. I unfortunately don't know too many people who play League (I have a friends list but I haven't played with anyone in so long, I don't know if they remember who I am haha) so playing ranked 5's or 3's would be iffy. I might be able to do them with my boyfriend and his friends but...they like to win xD. I might possibly try to do solo que this weekend (Labor day weekend woo) but really just depends on how confident I feel as well as if I'll have enough runes to make pages for possible roles I might need to play.

Anyone up for playing a couple games? My normal League friends aren't around tonight. :)

PM me for my summoner name if you're interested, but I'm a pretty casual player so please keep that in mind!

Is it sad/funny that I feel intimidated to play games with anyone from this thread? ._. Lol.

Is it sad/funny that I feel intimidated to play games with anyone from this thread? ._. Lol.

I don't blame you, I was like that when I was relatively new, and I'm still very intimidated to play with people who are far better than me.

dude u could suck camel testicles at league and i wouldnt care, its all about having fun

Any sensible person wouldn't care, but league is known for its volatile community (especially when people perform less than stellar) so it's understandable.

I guess the anxiety is pretty good if you plan to get good at the game because when I was there I'd literally do nothing but read guides and watch streams on how to get better and I carry 8/10 games (at my level, I should clarify). I'm not good by any means, but it's a huge contrast before when I couldn't even kill someone as Veigar.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation, and just like most people in this thread, I usually never play solo queue alone, I typically play with friends because I don't like getting flamed at xD I used to be afraid to play with people who were higher rank than me but I started easing into it and played champions in roles I was really bad at ~.~ I'll be adding everyone's ign I've seen here and hopefully we can play some games on the weekend ^-^

PBE updated and

b6d9c630ecc303762ef5e7cb25e732c8.png

16345e95fa64b5a4f6244577e41a0c4f.png

8177530207364dfcf802335588283230.png

Savage memes can't -mumble- -mumble- 5 AD

Last edited:
that's really op, people gonna still use devourer though hyukhyukhyuk

Haha @Mink, my boyfriend said the same thing xD
@Ashtot - I am a firm believer of playing and having fun but not too many people, at least the ones I've played with (who are strangers and not someone I know) want to have fun like I do :(.

Btw, I really want the Project Leona skin when it releases *u* Riot taking my money again.

Haha @Mink, my boyfriend said the same thing xD
@Ashtot - I am a firm believer of playing and having fun but not too many people, at least the ones I've played with (who are strangers and not someone I know) want to have fun like I do :(.

Btw, I really want the Project Leona skin when it releases *u* Riot taking my money again.

It already released, rito just bugged up and it's not featured on the store. You have to go to Leona's Champion page and look it up manually.

Edit: Someone lied to me.

Last edited:
Back