• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Hii, I play league usually with my best friend, I usually main
Caitlyn - ADC
All sorts of supports
Xerath, Ahri, Lux - Mid
Jungle, and top I usually don't play meh but if I do it's usually free champ rotation like Jarvan or I just play Liss~ xD
My ign is Been All My Life if anyone wants to add me (it's a duo name ^^~)

Hiya, I also usually play league with my best friend :3
I MAIN
Anivia, Caitlyn, Xerath, Lee Sin, Thresh, but I just like playing everything though :D
My names Where Have you feel free to add we can play a game (it may or may not be a duo name)

Would anyone be interested in playing for IP weekend? although it's almost over ;--;

Last edited:
I would totally play with you if I didn't have to go on vacay today ;^;

Ah League....the love-hate relationship is so strong with this game hahaha. I use to play pretty often (because I was heavily addicted) but now a days I'm mostly there for ARAM, skins and icons- and to annoy my boyfriend with spam messages when he plays :D if anyone wants to add, my ign is the same as my forum name. I'll add all previous names :) since I don't play for wins, I don't have a main. But as a reference, Diana was my main back in the days :)

I'm finding it super surprising how many Gold+ people there are on this forum.
Like, that caught me totally off guard.

As for myself I don't really... like ranked, so I don't know where I stand in terms of rankings but I know I'm not up there, yikes.

Last edited:
Played league a lot when i was in college.... but i only play aram now.....
I Main Support
Basically all of them except braum... sorry to say i just don't like the design..... lol

I just got this game and while it doesn't look as sleek as Dota, it seems fun :') would love to play it with you peeps!

My name is Ayusher on there.

Last edited:
I used to play a lot with my friends, I mostly played support or adc.
Going top scares me lol.

I just got up, and if anybody would be willing to try the game, I can set up a few bot games and help people ease into it.

My IGN is Zephyrolol

Edit: It might take a bit for me to get online - there's an update that came out today and those usually take a bit to download...

Speaking of which, if you're thinking of playing the game expect a 2 hour install time because it has to run through a lot of information.

Last edited:
I just got up, and if anybody would be willing to try the game, I can set up a few bot games and help people ease into it.

My IGN is Zephyrolol

Edit: It might take a bit for me to get online - there's an update that came out today and those usually take a bit to download...

Speaking of which, if you're thinking of playing the game expect a 2 hour install time because it has to run through a lot of information.

I'll add you when I get home, then play some bot games. I'm a pro by mo means, but I can give pointers. Download curse voice if you can, then add me, Taaffeite

I still play on occasion. I'm in Gold III and I main Shen and top/jg in general.

I just got this game and while it doesn't look as sleek as Dota, it seems fun :') would love to play it with you peeps!

My name is Ayusher on there.

ahh you added me! Unfortunately I cut down my playing time during the school semester, but hopefully we can play one day.. on the weekends or breaks ^^

I'm finding it super surprising how many Gold+ people there are on this forum.
Like, that caught me totally off guard.

As for myself I don't really... like ranked, so I don't know where I stand in terms of rankings but I know I'm not up there, yikes.

I agree with the first half of your post lol but its great to know others (besides my boyfriend) that play ranked games :) I'm not partial to ranked games, I don't believe I've ever played one either but I'm pretty sure I'd be placed bronze as I don't main anything in particular and so I lack skills lol. Would love to play some normals or bot games to get pointers? From what I remember, I was pretty awful with map awareness as well as skill shots (and last hittting when I had to adc once waaay back when).

Last edited:
Back