League of Legends

should i play? is it on steam .>.

It's not on steam.
And if your new, there's a lot to learn and you will die a lot. js.

Yeah, the learning curve is a little much at first - however it's only really an issue if you plan to play on the ranked ladder, which I wouldn't advise. Otherwise it can be as casual as any other game.

Hii, I play league usually with my best friend, I usually main
Caitlyn - ADC
All sorts of supports
Xerath, Ahri, Lux - Mid
Jungle, and top I usually don't play meh but if I do it's usually free champ rotation like Jarvan or I just play Liss~ xD
My ign is Been All My Life if anyone wants to add me (it's a duo name ^^~)

Hiya, I also usually play league with my best friend :3
I MAIN
Anivia, Caitlyn, Xerath, Lee Sin, Thresh, but I just like playing everything though :D
My names Where Have you feel free to add we can play a game (it may or may not be a duo name)

Would anyone be interested in playing for IP weekend? although it's almost over ;--;

Last edited:
Ah League....the love-hate relationship is so strong with this game hahaha. I use to play pretty often (because I was heavily addicted) but now a days I'm mostly there for ARAM, skins and icons- and to annoy my boyfriend with spam messages when he plays :D if anyone wants to add, my ign is the same as my forum name. I'll add all previous names :) since I don't play for wins, I don't have a main. But as a reference, Diana was my main back in the days :)

I'm finding it super surprising how many Gold+ people there are on this forum.
Like, that caught me totally off guard.

As for myself I don't really... like ranked, so I don't know where I stand in terms of rankings but I know I'm not up there, yikes.

Last edited:
Played league a lot when i was in college.... but i only play aram now.....
I Main Support
Basically all of them except braum... sorry to say i just don't like the design..... lol

I just got this game and while it doesn't look as sleek as Dota, it seems fun :') would love to play it with you peeps!

My name is Ayusher on there.

Last edited:
I used to play a lot with my friends, I mostly played support or adc.
Going top scares me lol.

I just got up, and if anybody would be willing to try the game, I can set up a few bot games and help people ease into it.

My IGN is Zephyrolol

Edit: It might take a bit for me to get online - there's an update that came out today and those usually take a bit to download...

Speaking of which, if you're thinking of playing the game expect a 2 hour install time because it has to run through a lot of information.

Last edited:
I just got up, and if anybody would be willing to try the game, I can set up a few bot games and help people ease into it.

My IGN is Zephyrolol

Edit: It might take a bit for me to get online - there's an update that came out today and those usually take a bit to download...

Speaking of which, if you're thinking of playing the game expect a 2 hour install time because it has to run through a lot of information.

I'll add you when I get home, then play some bot games. I'm a pro by mo means, but I can give pointers. Download curse voice if you can, then add me, Taaffeite

I still play on occasion. I'm in Gold III and I main Shen and top/jg in general.

I just got this game and while it doesn't look as sleek as Dota, it seems fun :') would love to play it with you peeps!

My name is Ayusher on there.

ahh you added me! Unfortunately I cut down my playing time during the school semester, but hopefully we can play one day.. on the weekends or breaks ^^

I'm finding it super surprising how many Gold+ people there are on this forum.
Like, that caught me totally off guard.

As for myself I don't really... like ranked, so I don't know where I stand in terms of rankings but I know I'm not up there, yikes.

I agree with the first half of your post lol but its great to know others (besides my boyfriend) that play ranked games :) I'm not partial to ranked games, I don't believe I've ever played one either but I'm pretty sure I'd be placed bronze as I don't main anything in particular and so I lack skills lol. Would love to play some normals or bot games to get pointers? From what I remember, I was pretty awful with map awareness as well as skill shots (and last hittting when I had to adc once waaay back when).

Last edited:
Back