• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

League of Legends

i've tried it once but i'm pretty bad at pvp. when i played ffxiv, my guild wanted me to try it out with them so i did and played as teemo after i unlocked him. i have to say LoL's character design is very cool. i wish i could sit through livestreams of it because it is interesting to me, i just don't have the attention-span for it (and my every waking moment is doused in animal crossing).

league has taken over my life for the past 3 months. I have a love/hate relationship with the game because of the toxic players :/
been playing since 2015, I main adc/mid can play support too. I'm addicted I tell ya, currently in queue.. xD

I've been meaning to get back into it, but the last time I touched the game was back in 2016 and I feel like too much has changed. Not that that's bad or anything, it's just that I don't feel like relearning everything.

I've started playing ranked again to get back to plat but after that I'd probably disappear again lol

I've been meaning to get back into it, but the last time I touched the game was back in 2016 and I feel like too much has changed. Not that that's bad or anything, it's just that I don't feel like relearning everything.

I don't have the feeling of wanting to get back at it because I don't even remember my account username and password anymore :LOL: I stopped playing it in 2014 though. I've only ever been following the international competitions - MSI and Worlds. There's no MSI this year but hopefully Worlds get a go ahead even if it's without an audience :unsure:

I've been playing for a month now and I am a support main! I currently play Soraka, Sona, Senna, and Lux. I would like to learn Thresh, Braum. and Pyke in the future.

I also do top secondary but I'm not as good there as I am support. I usually play Yorick, Nasus, and Darius.

Anyways, I avoid soloq in this game and only play when my friends are on because of how toxic this game can be. Just yesterday, i got flamed for not buying enough wards and being told that I sucked even though I was still learning the game. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to pick up the game because of situations like this.

I've been playing a year after Xayah & Rakan's release. I think around late winter,in February of 2018 I started playing league as a distraction over heartbreak and mental health issues linked to that. I got sucked in and now a few years later I've been a support main but as of late I've been spreading my wings,trying out new roles like ADC and mid. My ADC main is MF atm but I can play most if not all support characters. (Except for some of the new ones like Yuumi.)

I haven't played League in a while, although I get the itch to play now and then. When I played more often, my mains were:
Top - Renekton
Bot - Kindred
Mid - Elise
Jungle - Kha'zix

Back