• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

I love Xin, too bad I can't play him well. Gotta practice!

He's not as difficult once you get the hang of him. Haven't tried being a jungler though yet so I'm just speaking from using him as a top laner.

I'm miserably afraid of failing at being a jungler and having everyone bark at me lol

I do! i play on euw and my mains are: Nidalee, Lux, Annie and Quinn and janna :3

Last edited:
I main Support on NA! If anyones looking for a duo lane I play all the supports but my mains are: Lux, Nami and LuLu :)

My user is HyrulesPrincess

I... don't seem to like the new Nasus meta. It feels weird to me and I like the old Nasus more since it makes it easier to farm the moment you max q first. But then again, I was never a fast learner. So pleasing those I end up with and laptop being... well... it's usual laggy stuff, it makes it much harder for me to play as the new meta for Nasus.

I made a meme and feel awful about it

garenmeme.jpg

Last edited:
From plat 4 to silver 2, I went 3/7 in placements because I suck. rankreset hurts my soul
I calculated I would have to win 44 games in a row, with no diversion skipping just to get back to plat, litterally goodbye all the game I spent getting from s2 to p4 because we're back to where we started.

Last edited:
From plat 4 to silver 2, I went 3/7 in placements because I suck. rankreset hurts my soul
I calculated I would have to win 44 games in a row, with no diversion skipping just to get back to plat, litterally goodbye all the game I spent getting from s2 to p4 because we're back to where we started.

Good luck on the climb back to Plat! I usually stop at Gold for the season rewards. The climb is hard for a support main, who plays solo, lmao (myself). Finding the right adc to duo with is kind of frustrating.

My IGN is BloodyZen in NA server. I'm gold 3 right now and looking for anyone that wants to duo with me :) I'm aiming for plat this season. I main top and mid lane, but can play every role.

I'm surprised this thread is not in the first page lol I thought a lot of people play LoL..
I main support Sona but I am trying to get in the hang of other champs lol.

i was so close to getting to b1 but ofc the team wasn't communicating well and threw the game, resulting in the darius and jhin flaming each other and the rest of us. fml i got a quad that game too and i almost got the penta but ez wouldn't give it to me, yet ez got a quad too that game and complained when i didn't give him the penta LOL

I'm surprised this thread is not in the first page lol I thought a lot of people play LoL..
I main support Sona but I am trying to get in the hang of other champs lol.

most people here think it's cancer so whatever. i get meme'd a lot when i try to talk about it here lmao.

but i given up on league for a little, the new client lags my computer so much, so i'm taking a break. idk how to uninstall too, since i'm on mac.

reviving this thread just to http://i.imgur.com/xrGL5uw.png

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

Anyways, I love League but the community sometimes, I don't play PVP too much because of that. But I do love the Support lane, though it seems that is the least popular lane. Well, works for me, easier to get into. :)

most people here think it's cancer so whatever. i get meme'd a lot when i try to talk about it here lmao.

but i given up on league for a little, the new client lags my computer so much, so i'm taking a break. idk how to uninstall too, since i'm on mac.

Yeah, my fiance is having issues with the new client as well. Ah I never owned a mac but lemme check out google! I don't remember if League itself comes with an uninstaller but according to this article I found, may be wrong, but:

1. Go to the Finder from the dock and click on it.
2. Click on the Downloads folder on the list.
3. Right click on what you want to delete and move it to trash. Empty trash and that should be it.

Last edited:
We should all get in some games some time, perhaps make a TBT Club or something! If anyone wants to add me (or needs a support when you ADC) my name is aztekho.

We should all get in some games some time, perhaps make a TBT Club or something! If anyone wants to add me (or needs a support when you ADC) my name is aztekho.

There already is one, but from what I've seen, nobody ever played together.

Last edited:
Back